Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Women With Hair Under Their Chins (how Do You See It) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Women With Hair Under Their Chins (how Do You See It) (3198 Views)

Ladies Check Out These Luxury Quality Human Hair Under 15 To 25K Budget For Xmas / Venezuela's President To Deal With Hair Thieves / Fashion Tips For Women With Big Belly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women With Hair Under Their Chins (how Do You See It) by beegirl: 11:19pm On May 17, 2007
hello naireland,
          Do you think it is superticious?some say only witches have it,i hear some men say they can't marry a woman with hair  under her chin.i have hair under my chin, i wax it and use concealer to cover the spots.(my mother makes fun of me saying i did not quickly chose  my sex fast in her womb that is why i have hair there)
i under stand some women don't cut it especially in our home land which could be disgusting.
what do you think?
women and men in the house what are your views on this.
Re: Women With Hair Under Their Chins (how Do You See It) by ikamefa(f): 11:19pm On May 18, 2007
beegirl:

hello naireland,
Do you think it is superticious?some say only witches have it,i hear some men say they can't marry a woman with hair

used to believe that lie too , no they ain't witches it as a result of their hormones going haywire on them

if a man won't marry a girl because she had hair under her chin, then good riddance to bad rubbish .

beegirl:

hello naireland,
i have hair under my chin, i wax it and use concealer to cover the spots.(my mother makes fun of me saying i did not quickly chose my sex fast in her womb that is why i have hair there)

believe me there is nothing wrong with you , hair under your chin is more common in very old women and not young girls ('am assuming here) like you, waxing is good but can be a burden leaving spots and bumps which can add more to your stress

some people go for electrolysis ( a permanent removal of hair) it could be a painful procedure, expensive and time consuming

beegirl:

i under stand some women don't cut it especially in our home land which could be disgusting.

if not cutting their bia bia floats their boats and their husbands are not complaining

more grease to their elbows
Re: Women With Hair Under Their Chins (how Do You See It) by iice(f): 1:56pm On May 19, 2007
Superstitions jeez! Nwayz it's a lil odd at first glance but after seeing them, you tend to not even bat an eyelash. Whatever floats your boat.
Re: Women With Hair Under Their Chins (how Do You See It) by peaxy: 2:11pm On May 25, 2007
[color=#990000]there's no big deal in it, its just how u go about getting them removed.I would advice that razor or shaving stick should not be used cos it will stimulate the hairs to come out more.so just pull them out as they rear up their ugly heads.[/color]
Re: Women With Hair Under Their Chins (how Do You See It) by fellybabe(f): 10:25pm On May 31, 2007
not really a big tthing or a taboo, although it\s disgusting seeing lady with hairs.
Re: Women With Hair Under Their Chins (how Do You See It) by yebarbie(f): 8:42am On Jun 01, 2007
It is actually disgusting to see hair under womens chins.It is very unfeminine. Whenever I see it I always wonder how they feel comfortable with it especially Ibo women (no offense intended) Whenever i feel hair under my chin even before it becomes visible, I pluck it out with a tweezer. if one uses shaving stick, i grows back in matter of days.
Re: Women With Hair Under Their Chins (how Do You See It) by Raf1(f): 11:08am On Jun 06, 2007
I've got one strand of hair on my chin, and my boyfriend throws a fit whenever I cut it.
So I guess there are some men who find it sexxy wink cheesy kiss

(1) (Reply)

Help!pimple Solution Needed Desperately! / Unconventional Skin + Beauty Secrets shared / Download Video: How To Tie Ankara Gele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.