Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,837 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

BBNaija: Khafi I Didn't Have Sex With Gedoni But I Felt So Much Peace Around Him - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Khafi I Didn't Have Sex With Gedoni But I Felt So Much Peace Around Him (29918 Views)

BBNaija: I Never Had Sex With Gedoni – Khafi / Mercy Advises Khafi Not To Allow Sex With Gedoni Make Her Lose Focus (Photos) / BBNaija: Khafi Is A Sex Addict - Gedoni (Nigerians React) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Khafi I Didn't Have Sex With Gedoni But I Felt So Much Peace Around Him by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 18, 2019
A bbn house, unfortunately is not the world. That is a completely closed and isolated system.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Khafi I Didn't Have Sex With Gedoni But I Felt So Much Peace Around Him by faithsystem(f): 8:39am On Sep 18, 2019
is only you who would find it difficult to believe because you wouldn't have controlled your (kpekus) due to ......... i leave it at that.

i believe them because i'm experienced.
ArmaniUhuru:
Story! Who else is finding this hard to to believe?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Khafi I Didn't Have Sex With Gedoni But I Felt So Much Peace Around Him by Ajejeje(m): 8:39am On Sep 18, 2019
Chelsea how market

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Khafi I Didn't Have Sex With Gedoni But I Felt So Much Peace Around Him by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 18, 2019
olamakinde:
Undiluted peace 'anuofia'

After sex comes peace . if you want peace prepare for sex

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Khafi I Didn't Have Sex With Gedoni But I Felt So Much Peace Around Him by owowa145(m): 9:07am On Sep 18, 2019
Stevecovey:
Well he said they didn’t have sex.

And she said it also, this interview was before coming to the outside world.

I really don’t think they had sex. Big brother would have showed a clip of it in their xrated YouTube clips, they always show the sex clips separately. They were just always under the covers. No humping was ever filmed.

Keagan/talia, bamteddy, miracle/Ninas videos all showed the sex movements in their videos. Also, she never at any time left the bed to clean herself up or sthn.
They had sex. But seeing what Khafi is about to face with her employers, im very sure Biggie made a big move by letting both parties know in their private sessions to deny it at all cost. This is to salvage what the UK police is about to do, issa simple stuv.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Khafi I Didn't Have Sex With Gedoni But I Felt So Much Peace Around Him by mercyvivv(f): 9:17am On Sep 18, 2019
The best news will be for both of you to tie the knot. I love Khafi because she's natural.

Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and other resource. Check my signature for details.
Re: BBNaija: Khafi I Didn't Have Sex With Gedoni But I Felt So Much Peace Around Him by jaxxy(m): 9:42am On Sep 18, 2019
Here’s the connection I think btwn them, kaffi is hyper and gedoni is slow, sluggish or dull emotionally so he kinda slows down kaffis hyper active life and normalizes her metabolic rate and emotions so she’s always at peace around him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Khafi I Didn't Have Sex With Gedoni But I Felt So Much Peace Around Him by olisaEze(m): 9:42am On Sep 18, 2019
Ehen nau! If u can be qualified without a certificate, u can equally not have sex after being penetrated! End of discussion grin

Reminds me of the story of the ‘naked emperor’. what we see is not really what we’ve seen, we need our vision interpreted to us first by wisemen grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Khafi I Didn't Have Sex With Gedoni But I Felt So Much Peace Around Him by marttol: 9:44am On Sep 18, 2019
IS HE JESUS? RUBBISH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Khafi I Didn't Have Sex With Gedoni But I Felt So Much Peace Around Him by Lordjb: 9:46am On Sep 18, 2019
Okay, we have heard

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Khafi I Didn't Have Sex With Gedoni But I Felt So Much Peace Around Him by 3RNEST(m): 9:56am On Sep 18, 2019
zimdante:

After sex comes peace . if you want peace prepare for sex
grin A cup of Khafi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Khafi I Didn't Have Sex With Gedoni But I Felt So Much Peace Around Him by sunshynLion(m): 10:05am On Sep 18, 2019
Who is this gal selling all this cock and bull stories to? cos am not buying waaaahhhhhh??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Khafi I Didn't Have Sex With Gedoni But I Felt So Much Peace Around Him by olumalcolm(m): 10:41am On Sep 18, 2019
teewai3:
Like i care!!
if u no care, u no go open thread nt to tlk of comment. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Khafi I Didn't Have Sex With Gedoni But I Felt So Much Peace Around Him by Sugargal1(f): 11:05am On Sep 18, 2019
CampusGistNaija:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/bbnaija-i-felt-so-much-peace-around-gedoni-khafi/amp/

So y was gedoni saying u disturb him every evening n he has to put kiwi in his mouth so u won't come because u don't like it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Khafi I Didn't Have Sex With Gedoni But I Felt So Much Peace Around Him by Starz825(m): 11:55am On Sep 18, 2019
Iykediallo:
I wish atletico Madrid will beat juventus silly come 8pm
Just because Dem spoil ur ticket last Saturday.. grin
Re: BBNaija: Khafi I Didn't Have Sex With Gedoni But I Felt So Much Peace Around Him by renewable1(m): 12:08pm On Sep 18, 2019
My real lady you just lied, but you're still my favorite HM in BBNAIJA 2019.

Get this unique 1kva complete solar power system today for 140k only.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: BBNaija: Khafi I Didn't Have Sex With Gedoni But I Felt So Much Peace Around Him by Savvywriteprene(f): 2:18pm On Sep 18, 2019
I wish you the very best Khaffi. You went into the big brother house and really showcased your gifts and talents. Go on and conquer baby girl!
Re: BBNaija: Khafi I Didn't Have Sex With Gedoni But I Felt So Much Peace Around Him by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 19, 2019
faithsystem:
Just saw you emailed. Didn't get it in my inbox for some reason hence this comment. Found your number someplace but won't use it without your permission so I don't get blocked. Moreover i prefer chats and not voice or physical contact until we understand and accept each other - less risky that way. So it's SMS or email since you're off whatapps. Just reply with SMS and I'll contact you. Or use my email.... omegastar293@ gmail dot com
Re: BBNaija: Khafi I Didn't Have Sex With Gedoni But I Felt So Much Peace Around Him by faithsystem(f): 2:10pm On Nov 19, 2019
good day,
kindly contact me via the phone number and email

Pluto11:

Just saw you emailed. Didn't get it in my inbox for some reason hence this comment. Found your number someplace but won't use it without your permission so I don't get blocked. Moreover i prefer chats and not voice or physical contact until we understand and accept each other - less risky that way. So it's SMS or email since you're off whatapps. Just reply with SMS and I'll contact you. Or use my email.... omegastar293@ gmail dot com

(1) (2) (Reply)

DSTV Is Now An Internet Provider In South Africa / Kechi Okwuchi Makes It To 2nd Round Of America's Got Talent / BBNaija: Big Brother Introduces Twist, Cancels Nomination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.