Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Police Confirm Death Of 4 Kidnapped Ghanaian Girls - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Confirm Death Of 4 Kidnapped Ghanaian Girls (29481 Views)

Nasarawa Police Rescue 4 Kidnapped School Pupils After 14 Days In Captivity / Update: Police Confirm Death Of Young Lady In Plateau, Her Body Parts Are Intact / 4 Kidnapped Students Rescued In Kaduna (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Confirm Death Of 4 Kidnapped Ghanaian Girls by tonye33(m): 9:33am On Sep 18, 2019
The John Orji stays beside my house, it was scene to watch when men on black from Abuja came to search his house in July (2 months ago) that was when we all knew what was going on. All these while, we were told he traveled abroad nothing knowing dude had been behind barz

2 Likes

Re: Police Confirm Death Of 4 Kidnapped Ghanaian Girls by kingsmaila(m): 10:01am On Sep 18, 2019
Please Nigerians in diasporal stop tarnishing our country's image with your involvement in crime. If Ghana start attacking and killing Nigerians it will be called another Xenophobia. This should be checked
Re: Police Confirm Death Of 4 Kidnapped Ghanaian Girls by Litmus: 10:20am On Sep 18, 2019
Ghanaians prove largely sneaky, deceitful and delusional people. Trust what you hear from them at your peril, especial when it comes to their obsessions with Nigeria and Nigerians. Someone showed me a youtube vid the other day, concerning the closing of Nigerians business in some Ghana market. The youtube vid was on some Ghana Media people interviewing a couple of leaders of the Nigerians community relevant to the barricaded Nigerians business in the market. There was a part in the video when the Nigerian community leaders challenged the Ghana authorities to, essentially, make public the identities of several kidnapers that they, Ghana police, had confirmed as being of Nigerian origin. The response the Nigerians appeared to have gotten were very evasive. The Ghana response was dissembling; full of stuff along the lines of, ‘it is not police procedure to release such details to the public’, and, ‘the Nigerian ambassador has sort clarification and has been informed that such is not Ghanaian police procedures’ etc, etc. These are not the exact words but to such effect.

Nigeria needs to insist that Ghana make public for the entire world to see and leaving no ambiguity these NIGERIANS! And Nigeria needs to look into the background of these so called Nigerians and ensure that they are fully and squarely Nigerians. Ghanaians must and never should be trusted by Nigerians on anything they say about Nigerians. If they show you a picture of Buhari and say, ‘look picture of Buhari’ Do not accept with out looking twice or querying indepthly. Ghana people are not to be trusted if you are Nigerian. Don’t do it, always ask for or seek irrefutable evidence.

4 Likes

Re: Police Confirm Death Of 4 Kidnapped Ghanaian Girls by Litmus: 10:54am On Sep 18, 2019
When several years ago Nigeria authorities impounded a ship carting off stolen Nigerian crude several Ghanaians were among the Nigerian crew. Nigerians reacted by expressing their anger on the Nigerians alone. The consensus was that the Nigerian crewmembers were stupid and incredibly disloyal to have plotted with foreigners to steal from their own Nation. This was not the only incident of criminality involving Nigerians and Ghanaian accomplices in Nigeria. There are numerous; a few months ago , even, a Niaralander posted news of some Ghanaians involved in people trafficking up North , I think it was. In any case, Nigeria hardly made any fuss of it. Compare this with Ghana, when they claimed that among some, approximately 8, Ghanaian kidnapers, two were supposedly Nigerian. Ghana media went nuts about Nigerians kidnapping and leading their people astray. Incidentally, those Nigerian community leaders in Ghana that I referred to in my earlier post referred to this incident also. I recall that they stated that those two were not even Nigerians but people from Niger republic.

2 Likes

Re: Police Confirm Death Of 4 Kidnapped Ghanaian Girls by ridbell01(m): 11:10am On Sep 18, 2019
Later this set of useless tribe will start blaming Buhari when they are disgracing the nation everywhere they go
Re: Police Confirm Death Of 4 Kidnapped Ghanaian Girls by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 18, 2019
Some brown sand idiots will come on naira land checking Yoruba name for beheading some one in his own land been better than useless and disgraceful crime been committed by their relatives outside the country. Ipob can not denied Evans oga of kidnappers here in Lagos before he was apprehended. To tell the truth kidnapping had already become a serious business by our Igbo brother they just busy exploiting it to the outside country if care is not taken now, top highly profile personnel from their host country may start falling victim. The embarrassment may be bigger than this I'm telling you we need to curb this crime very fast.
Re: Police Confirm Death Of 4 Kidnapped Ghanaian Girls by olajide8(m): 1:24pm On Sep 18, 2019
JosEast:
The Ghana police have confirmed the death of four girls allegedly kidnapped by some Nigerians at Takoradi, Western Region of the country in 2018. This followed the release of the DNA report conducted on some body parts, discovered inside a septic tank at the home of the main suspect, Samuel Udotek Wills in August this year.

The victims, Ruth Abakah, Priscilla Blessing Bentum, Ruth Love Quayson and Priscilla Koranchie went missing at various times between August and December in 2018. The Acting Inspector General of Police, James Oppong Boanuh, in a statement on Monday night confirmed the death of the missing girls.

“The officers of the Ghana Police Service informed the four families in Takoradi in the Western Region that the DNA test conducted on samples discovered in the course of police investigation into the disappearance of four missing girls have turned positive as the remains of the girls,” he said in the statement. The Chief of Police further said, the families of the four missing girls have been duly informed of the news. Boanuh affirmed that the girls were victims of a kidnapping and murdering syndicate that operated in Takoradi in the past. The Chief of Police, who regretted the inability of security officers to rescue the missing girls, assured that the syndicate has been effectively dismantled.

“While for various reasons we were unsuccessful in obtaining and acting on accurate actionable intelligence in good time to enable us rescue the girls, we believe the arrest of the culprits has effectively thwarted the ability of this syndicate to continue with further kidnappings and murders,” the statement concluded. Three Nigerians have been linked to the kidnappings. They are Samuel Udotek Wills, John Orji and Chika Nnouedem.

Read more: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/police-confirm-death-of-4-kidnapped-ghanaian-girls.html

When we say we must destroy the tree and the seed - it's sounds unfair - that John Orji sounds like chris Orji the cannibal sentenced to death but still kept alive
Re: Police Confirm Death Of 4 Kidnapped Ghanaian Girls by mmadu4: 2:15pm On Sep 18, 2019
KINGEAGLE1:
thank God say no be nigerian girls

your an idiot , is it not better to be a Nigerian girl? foolish monkey
Re: Police Confirm Death Of 4 Kidnapped Ghanaian Girls by Duggedised12(f): 2:41pm On Sep 18, 2019
psychologygh:
you see why we don't want you guys here and keep deporting your criminals everyday.You guys are like cancer which spreads everywhere and now millions of Nigerians in Ghana to destroy our country which is the 4th most peaceful and safe country in Africa. Every crime,murder prostitute reported in Ghana involves a Nigerian. Nigerians this year alone kidnapped 4 girls who are now dead,two Canadian girls,the Estonian ambassador, and an Indian in Kumasi all in a country who has no idea what kidnapping is.You guys can never destroy our peaceful and positive image .All your scammers and fraudsters run to Ghana everyday.
In 1969 when ghana deported Nigerians, the nigerians deported were legit traders who had settled and even inter married in Ghana, 14 years later Nigeria reliated in 1983 with "Ghana must go" . The truth is ghanian hatred traces to a long time ago. So all this gyrating you keep doing from thread to thread are all nothing but obsessed hatered your ancestors always had for Nigerians. So i wont be surprised if all crimes in ghana is hung on Nigerians .
Re: Police Confirm Death Of 4 Kidnapped Ghanaian Girls by GMbuharii: 3:11pm On Sep 18, 2019
OROSUNBOLB:

This collective embarrassment will never stop until Nigeria willingly grants these ipob people their desire home land of BIafra. The time is now for government of Nigeria to seriously consider this and free these people.

Admittedly, there are criminals in every race and colour but everything is wrong when crimes of all sorts are directly linked constantly to a particular tribe every now and then.

If Ghanaians decide to go after Nigerians in their country now, all of us will be shouting xenophobia and some wicked Igbos will shamelessly term it jealousy.
The fact is that 85% of crimes committed by Nigerians abroad are perpetrated by ibos and this is affecting the image and reputation of other Nigerians with legitimate work over there.

Good job....the masters will be very pleased

grin grin

Lzaa immhotep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Confirm Death Of 4 Kidnapped Ghanaian Girls by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:34pm On Sep 18, 2019
GMbuharii:

grin grin

Lzaa immhotep

Another criminal making a spirited but futile efforts to downplay the gravity of subject matter. This is not funny dude. I advise you take the message to your comrades in crime to desist from it .
Re: Police Confirm Death Of 4 Kidnapped Ghanaian Girls by LZAA: 4:17pm On Sep 18, 2019
GMbuharii:

grin grin

Lzaa immhotep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Confirm Death Of 4 Kidnapped Ghanaian Girls by Nanatrendy(f): 5:27pm On Sep 18, 2019
Duggedised12:
In 1969 when ghana deported Nigerians, the nigerians deported were legit traders who had settled and even inter married in Ghana, 14 years later Nigeria reliated in 1983 with "Ghana must go" . The truth is ghanian hatred traces to a long time ago. So all this gyrating you keep doing from thread to thread are all nothing but obsessed hatered your ancestors always had for Nigerians. So i wont be surprised if all crimes in ghana is hung in Nigerians .

all over ghana in almost every small town,there are settlements called zongos with hausa people being majority in zongos we have been living peacefully with them for years, some have intermarried with ghanaian northerners and their children have even risen to occupy government seats in ghana. The yorubas have also been with us for awhile and they also seem to ok, a dentist in the facility I work in is a Yoruba man he's good and hes married to a ghanaian and leading a quiet and peaceful life, we have coexisted with nigerians in ghana for a longtime with no issues but recently the nigerians coming into the country are there for criminal activities and making the news for wrong reasons. If we hated you like you claim we wouldnt have accommodated hausa people, we hate criminals so if you are a criminal ghanaians would definitely hate you.

2 Likes

Re: Police Confirm Death Of 4 Kidnapped Ghanaian Girls by TAO11(f): 5:28pm On Sep 18, 2019
Na dem!

smdh
Re: Police Confirm Death Of 4 Kidnapped Ghanaian Girls by TAO11(f): 5:30pm On Sep 18, 2019
Nanatrendy:
all over ghana in almost every small town,there are settlements called zongos with hausa people being majority in zongos we have been living peacefully with them for years, some have intermarried with ghanaian northerners and their children have even risen to occupy government seats in ghana. The yorubas have also been with us for awhile and they also seem to ok, a dentist in the facility I work in is a Yoruba man he's good and hes married to a ghanaian and leading a quiet and peaceful life, we have coexisted with nigerians in ghana for a longtime with no issues but recently the nigerians coming into the country are there for criminal activities and making the news for wrong reasons. If we hated you like you claim we wouldnt have accommodated hausa people, we hate criminals so if you are a criminal ghanaians would definitely hate you.

Do Ghanaians hate Ghanaian criminals too?

Just asking!
Re: Police Confirm Death Of 4 Kidnapped Ghanaian Girls by Duggedised12(f): 5:34pm On Sep 18, 2019
Nanatrendy:
bla bla bla. Same way it happened in 1969, the Nigerians didn't need to do anything before they were chased out. You ghanians taunted them to leave even before the dead line. So all this long stories eh, it doesn't hold water. Even if 10 criminals are caught and only one Nigerian is among,that Nigerian will be accused of being the one that corrupted the rest 9. Thats how you people roll. So lets tell ourselves the truth. Maybe then both countries can revisit their diplomatic ties and stop all this pan-Africa nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Police Confirm Death Of 4 Kidnapped Ghanaian Girls by Nanatrendy(f): 6:07pm On Sep 18, 2019
TAO11:

Do Ghanaians hate Ghanaian criminals too?

Just asking!
yes we hate ghanaian criminals too they are not pampered but locked behind bars and there's no way we are not going to pamper foriegn criminals, thank God ghanaians are civilised people if this had happened in SA I don't think that suspect would have been alive and looking fresh in prison

1 Like

Re: Police Confirm Death Of 4 Kidnapped Ghanaian Girls by TAO11(f): 6:13pm On Sep 18, 2019
Nanatrendy:
yes we hate ghanaian criminals too they are not pampered but locked behind bars and there's no way we are not going to pamper foriegn criminals, thank God ghanaians are civilised people if this had happened in SA I don't think that suspect would have been alive and looking fresh in prison

Okay, I like that you guys condemn criminality in general regardless of who perpetrates it.
Re: Police Confirm Death Of 4 Kidnapped Ghanaian Girls by Nanatrendy(f): 6:20pm On Sep 18, 2019
Duggedised12:
bla bla bla. Same way it happened in 1969, the Nigerians didn't need to do anything before they were chased out. You ghanians taunted them to leave even before the dead line. So all this long stories eh, it doesn't hold water. Even if 10 criminals are caught and only one Nigerian is among,that Nigerian will be accused of being the one that corrupted the rest 9. Thats how you people roll. So lets tell ourselves the truth. Maybe then both countries can revisit their diplomatic ties and stop all this pan-Africa nonsense.
ok madam nigerians are indeed innocent, they can never do any wrong all other countries that have issues with nigerians hate them because they are more successful including Europeans bla bla bla, keep on singing this song till another mass deportation occurs it's inevitable since you don't understand the word stop.

1 Like

Re: Police Confirm Death Of 4 Kidnapped Ghanaian Girls by Duggedised12(f): 6:33pm On Sep 18, 2019
Nanatrendy:
ok madam nigerians are indeed innocent, they can never do any wrong all other countries that have issues with nigerians hate them because they are more successful including Europeans bla bla bla, keep on singing this song till another mass deportation occurs it's inevitable since you don't understand the word stop.
i never said Nigerians are innocent, know the difference,when judgement is beclouded by hatred, one can only take anything you people say with a pinch of salt. There will never be a chance of neutrality of ghanians as far a Nigeria is concerned because of the deep rooted hate you people harbor which can be traced to years ago ,that is my point.

And you people are very welcome to start your own zenophobia , maybe that will force our senseless leaders to pull out of ecowas and put and end to this pan Africa nonsense ,and finally have sense to revert to self preservation mode cos trust me if i were the president that is what will happen.

1 Like

Re: Police Confirm Death Of 4 Kidnapped Ghanaian Girls by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 18, 2019
mmadu4:

your an idiot , is it not better to be a Nigerian girl? foolish monkey

lollllzz e pain u eyyah sorry o.

Re: Police Confirm Death Of 4 Kidnapped Ghanaian Girls by Nanatrendy(f): 7:05pm On Sep 18, 2019
Duggedised12:
i never said Nigerians are innocent, know the difference,when judgement is beclouded by hatred, one can only take anything you people say with a pinch of salt. There will never be a chance of neutrality of ghanians as far a Nigeria is concerned because of the deep rooted hate you people harbor which can be traced to years ago ,that is my point.

And you people are very welcome to start your own zenophobia , maybe that will force our senseless leaders to pull out of ecowas and put and end to this pan Africa nonsense ,and finally have sense to revert to self preservation mode cos trust me if i were the president that is what will happen.
since when did deportation become xenophobia? Anyway you can call it whatever you like alot of deportation lies ahead. I agree with the part where you say there will never be neutrality between Ghanaians and nigerians that's true because we think and behave differently, besides we don't owe you anything we are building our country for ourselves not for Nigerians, you have taken our hospitality for granted and destroyed your image it's only natural you would be hated, it's your fault and nobody's doing. I also agree with pulling out of ecowas it's destroying our peacefull country we equally don't need it.

1 Like

Re: Police Confirm Death Of 4 Kidnapped Ghanaian Girls by Duggedised12(f): 7:11pm On Sep 18, 2019
Nanatrendy:
since when did deportation become xenophobia? Anyway you can call it whatever you like alot of deportation lies ahead. I agree with the part where you say there will never be neutrality between Ghanaians and nigerians that's true because we think and behave differently, besides we don't owe you anything we are building our country for ourselves not for Nigerians, you have taken our hospitality for granted and destroyed your image it's only natural you would be hated, it's your fault and nobody's doing. I also agree with pulling out of ecowas it's destroying our peacefull country we equally don't need it.
good that we can both agree on that, please push for it on your side since our own leaders are deaf,maybe it will be louder from your end ,let everyone face their countries that way you won't see Nigerians in your country when ecowas is dissolved.
Re: Police Confirm Death Of 4 Kidnapped Ghanaian Girls by GMbuharii: 8:38pm On Sep 18, 2019
OROSUNBOLB:

Another criminal making a spirited but futile efforts to downplay the gravity of subject matter. This is not funny dude. I advise you take the message to your comrades in crime to desist from it .

Mo mo pe ko funny,that's why you had to quickly dobale and prostrate and beg your master nah,mo concur very well

grin grin
Re: Police Confirm Death Of 4 Kidnapped Ghanaian Girls by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:14pm On Sep 18, 2019
GMbuharii:

Mo mo pe ko funny,that's why you had to quickly dobale and prostrate and beg your master nah,mo concur very well

grin grin

Don't you realise you're the real slave here? The slavery has even deprived you of your native language aside being a pitiable third class citizen in your own country.
Re: Police Confirm Death Of 4 Kidnapped Ghanaian Girls by PetroDollaxxxx: 4:42pm On Sep 19, 2019
Stop talking crap about things you know nothing about!

Duggedised12:
Re: Police Confirm Death Of 4 Kidnapped Ghanaian Girls by PetroDollaxxxx: 4:56pm On Sep 19, 2019
Arrant crap! You forgot nigeria deported Ghanaians twice, in 1983 and 1985. True or false? You Nigerians don’t deserve any pity. Nigerians are the most xenophobic people in the world! Who gives fvck about pan Africanism?

Duggedised12:
Re: Police Confirm Death Of 4 Kidnapped Ghanaian Girls by TorukMakto: 6:25pm On Sep 19, 2019
Re: Police Confirm Death Of 4 Kidnapped Ghanaian Girls by Duggedised12(f): 7:22pm On Sep 19, 2019
PetroDollaxxxx:

Arrant crap! You forgot nigeria deported Ghanaians twice, in 1983 and 1985. True or false? You Nigerians don’t deserve any pity. Nigerians are the most xenophobic people in the world! Who gives fvck about pan Africanism?

and ghana did it first in 1969 go and take some history lessons i dont have time for childish rants from juveniles who know nothing about history.
Re: Police Confirm Death Of 4 Kidnapped Ghanaian Girls by PetroDollaxxxx: 8:21pm On Sep 19, 2019
Sharaaaaaap! Ghana did it in 1969, nigeria did it in 1983 and 1985. Go and read your history books and stop talking trash! So Ghana did it so nigeria is justified in doing it? I don’t know what is insides you brains. Chai!

Duggedised12:
and ghana did it first in 1969 go and take some history lessons i dont have time for childish rants from juveniles who know nothing about history.
Re: Police Confirm Death Of 4 Kidnapped Ghanaian Girls by Duggedised12(f): 8:27pm On Sep 19, 2019
PetroDollaxxxx:
Sharaaaaaap! Ghana did it in 1969, nigeria did it in 1983 and 1985. Go and read your history books and stop talking trash! So Ghana did it so nigeria is justified in doing it? I don’t know what is insides you brains. Chai!

so what have i said that you have not regurgitated like a goat? Lol.
Re: Police Confirm Death Of 4 Kidnapped Ghanaian Girls by PetroDollaxxxx: 8:30pm On Sep 19, 2019
Shut it and stop talking like a fool! You are talking pure crap and beginning to get pissed!

Duggedised12:
so what have i said that you have not regurgitated like a goat? Lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Were Kidnapped By Southerners In Delta, Handed Over To Fulani For Ransom Nego / Nigerian-Ghanaian Woman Caught Selling "Human Flesh As Fried Meat" In Ghana / Vigilante Torture Phone Snatcher In Bayelsa After Stripping Him(pi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.