Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Zenith, GTBank, Access, UBA Generate N24.3bn From Account Maintenance Charges - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Zenith, GTBank, Access, UBA Generate N24.3bn From Account Maintenance Charges (15853 Views)

10 Banks Earn N22bn On Account Maintenance Charges (Names) / 5 Banks Earn N15.7bn On Account Maintenance Charges In Q1 2019 / Senate Asks CBN To Suspend ATM Card Maintenance Charges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zenith, GTBank, Access, UBA Generate N24.3bn From Account Maintenance Charges by mblarry1(m): 3:28pm On Sep 18, 2019
Abalado:
These banks yaf kill their customers, Polaris is the worst bank I ever see in my life, thank God I've left their stupid bank for another one, they will just cut ur money anyhow, that one stupid charges, especially when I was rushing to the bank to withdraw my last 1k and to get their and met 865 naira, I treck from oshodi apapa that day

Lol... abeg nor kii mi with laff
Re: Zenith, GTBank, Access, UBA Generate N24.3bn From Account Maintenance Charges by Olatunde10(m): 3:37pm On Sep 18, 2019
Sterling bank worst. They're the real yahoo yahoo of all banks.
prigoz:
If you don't know that Nigerian banks are criminals, then you are a leaner. Like today alone, UBA has sent me alert for September maintenance charge through it is N50 but before you know it they will send me another one. I imagine millions of customers multiple by 50. They are ole
Re: Zenith, GTBank, Access, UBA Generate N24.3bn From Account Maintenance Charges by CioAngels(f): 4:12pm On Sep 18, 2019
They will because thieves that's who they are. Especially UBA who charge you even when you don't use your ATM, a times they charge you twice a month. I stopped putting money their for charging me twice a month and when i don't use my card. I am a poor person yet they still from me from 300 balance they charge until they finished it because I left it so. I think their red uniform is the reason for stealing just IKED, Ikorodu disco are very notorious and i heard their other discos are notorious too. Mr E, it so sad. Robbing the poor to flaunt riches.
Re: Zenith, GTBank, Access, UBA Generate N24.3bn From Account Maintenance Charges by themanderon: 4:32pm On Sep 18, 2019
Criminals. Banks are simply legalized ponzi schemes. Despite using the same depositors funds to do business while paying pennies to the same depositors in the name of interests they still devise more means of stealing.
I really miss soludo and sanusi's days as CBN Governor. Emefiele or whatever is the name is just assisting these banks to steal from unsuspecting depositors using all forms and mannerisms of dubious charges.
Re: Zenith, GTBank, Access, UBA Generate N24.3bn From Account Maintenance Charges by Odunolumide(m): 4:57pm On Sep 18, 2019
Surprised First Bank is nt here
Re: Zenith, GTBank, Access, UBA Generate N24.3bn From Account Maintenance Charges by EmekaBlue(m): 5:09pm On Sep 18, 2019
enjoy...im a victim
Re: Zenith, GTBank, Access, UBA Generate N24.3bn From Account Maintenance Charges by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 18, 2019
See what First Bank did to me

Re: Zenith, GTBank, Access, UBA Generate N24.3bn From Account Maintenance Charges by alsudaes1(m): 5:20pm On Sep 18, 2019
omonla10:
We paying them money to maintain our money for us.
Abeg, which figure of speech is this one
I tire o,

Especially considering the fact that they make use of our money to trade and earn interest /profits
Re: Zenith, GTBank, Access, UBA Generate N24.3bn From Account Maintenance Charges by cooljoe(m): 5:35pm On Sep 18, 2019
One time Access Bank were deducting my money for Card maintenance fee - and I didn't even have an ATM card. Barawo.
Re: Zenith, GTBank, Access, UBA Generate N24.3bn From Account Maintenance Charges by lucind(f): 7:33pm On Sep 18, 2019
Union bank is the only bank that doesn't charge for card maintenance, Access and Zenith their own worst,I don finally port for Union.
Re: Zenith, GTBank, Access, UBA Generate N24.3bn From Account Maintenance Charges by Insectkiller: 10:09pm On Sep 18, 2019
Scam! Scam!! Scam!!!
I wonder oo..

ATM maintaenance charges..
Maybe Nah Dem dey maintain am for me inside my pocket..

They should arrest Dem and make Dem refund d money
Re: Zenith, GTBank, Access, UBA Generate N24.3bn From Account Maintenance Charges by dfrost: 4:55am On Sep 19, 2019
Abalado:
These banks yaf kill their customers, Polaris is the worst bank I ever see in my life, thank God I've left their stupid bank for another one, they will just cut ur money anyhow, that one stupid charges, especially when I was rushing to the bank to withdraw my last 1k and to get their and met 865 naira, I treck from oshodi apapa that day

cheesy grin
Re: Zenith, GTBank, Access, UBA Generate N24.3bn From Account Maintenance Charges by Ishilove: 5:54am On Sep 19, 2019
blaise26abj:
That is why they don’t want to help build businesses. They would rather seek to make everyone open accounts with 1000 Naira and start their evil deduction on the altar of card/account maintenance. The return is guaranteed
*chuckle*

You sound like a MFM member. cheesy
Re: Zenith, GTBank, Access, UBA Generate N24.3bn From Account Maintenance Charges by chido1991(m): 6:30am On Sep 19, 2019
Ayt27:
These banks (all over the world) are making billions from the common man, something is terribly wrong with this world system.
N24bn in six months from card maintenance fees only. If that same common man asks for a loan na wahala.

Banks that only loan money if you can prove you don't need it.

You'd think the Nigerian banks would at the very least do away with contract staffs. undecided undecided
one boy called me today from Union Bank and said I am qualified for loan since account balance is less then 10000 for first time in 3 years because I have fix deposit account
if i need money na to cancel fix deposit na

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dangote Pledges To Help FG Turn Around Nigeria’s Economy / "Style By Zenith 2.0": Zenith Bank Ignites Lagos / How Is Cash Availability In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.