Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,683 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

You Can’t Be Broke With 15 Govs, 44 Senators, PDP Staff Tell Party - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Can’t Be Broke With 15 Govs, 44 Senators, PDP Staff Tell Party (20397 Views)

Buhari Wins All 44 LG In Kano / Reno Omokri Reacts To Fashola's 'Electricity Problems Can’t Be Solved By Magic' / PDP Senators Help Dino Melaye To Stand Up At The Senate (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can’t Be Broke With 15 Govs, 44 Senators, PDP Staff Tell Party by Spacewalker(m): 3:04pm On Sep 18, 2019
Cherrybae:
Igbos will never comment on this thread. Igbos are useless criminals.

The Igbos party is now broke.

Yen yen yen
Look at u,Aunty wey mumu.

U will choke on ur words
Re: You Can’t Be Broke With 15 Govs, 44 Senators, PDP Staff Tell Party by Spacewalker(m): 3:08pm On Sep 18, 2019
Afamed:
Party of looters

Sharap u fool,PDP is no longer in power,u should be happy with urself

APC that is now in power has looted more than u will ever know

If u think APC is a party of said Saints,then ur brain is loaded with sand
Re: You Can’t Be Broke With 15 Govs, 44 Senators, PDP Staff Tell Party by Spacewalker(m): 3:10pm On Sep 18, 2019
[quote author=iamJ post=82335289]Smh

Are they even up to 15 self

Wetin concern me, nothing gives me more pleasure than seeing bad people in pains

[/quote

Yes I am a bad person, I am in pains,come and console me angry

Nonsense and 2019
Re: You Can’t Be Broke With 15 Govs, 44 Senators, PDP Staff Tell Party by Spacewalker(m): 3:13pm On Sep 18, 2019
kehinde1588:
Bunch of theives grin grin grin.

PDP is about to go into recession. The same way they led Nigeria into recession.

How can they even manage Nigeria economy when they can't manage just ordinary party angry

They have milked Atiku dry.

And has APC and BUHARI,your lord and messiah whom u worship brought Nigeria out of recession that PDP put it in

If ur answer is NO,then u just spilled trash
Re: You Can’t Be Broke With 15 Govs, 44 Senators, PDP Staff Tell Party by mercyvivv(f): 3:28pm On Sep 18, 2019
They want to deflect attention from their cash crunch issue and the best argument they can come up with is that, they've being planning to downsize since 2015! Its so funny...4yrs after they thought it best to unearth, dust up a report and decided to implement! grin

Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and other resource. Check my signature for details.
Re: You Can’t Be Broke With 15 Govs, 44 Senators, PDP Staff Tell Party by sneezy(m): 4:49pm On Sep 18, 2019
Now, they want to retrench staff and make some already employed Nigerians unemployed.

If it were to be APC that has done that, FFK and Reno will not allow us rest again. They will tell us how PDP employed all the Nigerian Youth and how APC made them unemployed.
Re: You Can’t Be Broke With 15 Govs, 44 Senators, PDP Staff Tell Party by DaCharis2016: 4:49pm On Sep 18, 2019
They spent all their money on presidential election litigation.
Re: You Can’t Be Broke With 15 Govs, 44 Senators, PDP Staff Tell Party by luluosas(m): 5:08pm On Sep 18, 2019
PDP are mismanagers of scarce resources. No wonder they couldn't complete their headquarters building despite ruling Nigeria for 16 solid years. What a pity!
The labour labour market is about to be boosted, all thanks to PDP
Re: You Can’t Be Broke With 15 Govs, 44 Senators, PDP Staff Tell Party by luluosas(m): 5:26pm On Sep 18, 2019
What about non-salary earners?
Dera100:
Pdp should come and take loan from my company,we offer quick loans to salary and business owners.

Page Financials is a financial Institution that
gives quick fund ranging from 200k to 20m to Salary earners and business owners, who reside in lagos and ibadan.
No guarantor
No collateral
No management and processing fee
No liquidation fee
We buy off loans from other Financial institution.

Re: You Can’t Be Broke With 15 Govs, 44 Senators, PDP Staff Tell Party by oyatz(m): 5:56pm On Sep 18, 2019
This post got me laughing hysterically.

ossaisly:
It is not even easy to be broke, hence it will make you to be humble unnecessarily
Re: You Can’t Be Broke With 15 Govs, 44 Senators, PDP Staff Tell Party by seeker121(m): 5:35am On Sep 19, 2019
You said we don't have more pressing issues right now in the country,I guess you live in Iceland and not Nigeria.The deteriorating insecurities and the worsening economy only affect the OTHER parties as you have mentioned in your response above.If this nation should continue with your likes it will take century for us to get things right.So stop being a blind follower but a reasonable ones, let's condemn any wrong steps or doing in our political sphere because we will surely be at the receiving end.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Togo, Benin, Niger Owe Nigeria 30 Billion Naira For Electricity / We Are Paying State Workers ₦70,000 Minimum Wage - Governor Sanwo-Olu (Video) / Dino Melaye: 'Nigeria's Recession Will Not End Even If I Sell My Cars"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.