Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Nigerians Always Beg Me To Turn Everything Into Money- 19yearsold Magician - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerians Always Beg Me To Turn Everything Into Money- 19yearsold Magician (571 Views)

African Maids In Kuwait Cry, Beg To Be Deported(pics/video) / Two Ladies Beg For Their Lives As They Are Stripped Unclad And Tortured. Photos / There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Always Beg Me To Turn Everything Into Money- 19yearsold Magician by gistembassy123: 7:25am On Sep 18, 2019
A 19-year-old magician, Babs Cardini has revealed that Nigerians often demand that he turns things into money when performing tricks for them. SleekGist Reports.

The young Nigerian magician, who had an interview with the BBC, said he has been a fan of magic since the age of five, but only started practicing at 16.

In his words,

“Whenever I am performing, people ask me, am I using jazz, am I using voodoo? Am I using any sort of tricks or sleight of hand? I have loved magic since I was five but I officially started magic when I was 16 years old.

“Everywhere I go to, people are wowed and they have been contacting me, trying to be my friend and know me more.”

He said he gets his inspiration from watching other magicians perform on Youtube.

“Me and Magic, we are like 5 and 6. It’s kind of self-taught and gifted at the same time and more practice.

“I go on Youtube to look at people who are great at magic, who are better in magic and see what they do. Not like I watch tutorials because if you are watching tutorials on Youtube, you don’t get to go far

“Nigerian mentality, when they see me as a magician, they are wowed and they still ask me, can you turn this into money? Most of the request is always about money,”

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZXGvE0T0Qk

Re: Nigerians Always Beg Me To Turn Everything Into Money- 19yearsold Magician by wakaman: 7:33am On Sep 18, 2019
Interesting.
Re: Nigerians Always Beg Me To Turn Everything Into Money- 19yearsold Magician by majamajic(m): 7:37am On Sep 18, 2019
I used to be a magician too
Re: Nigerians Always Beg Me To Turn Everything Into Money- 19yearsold Magician by myfan: 7:56am On Sep 18, 2019
lipsrsealed cool
Re: Nigerians Always Beg Me To Turn Everything Into Money- 19yearsold Magician by oteneaaron(m): 10:00am On Sep 18, 2019
He's good and will go far.

What did he expect?

yes na, this is Nigeria. na money we de find. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerians Always Beg Me To Turn Everything Into Money- 19yearsold Magician by iAbdulsalam(m): 12:09pm On Sep 18, 2019
How Childless Woman Was Reportedly Beaten And Burnt To Death For Stealing Baby In Hospital

https://ckk.ai/SFqIM

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Graduate Killed By Suspected Kidnappers After Collecting N500K Ransom / Kaduna Police Arrests Man For Giving Out His Divorced Daughter' Hand In Marriage / Fake Prophet Bursted In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.