Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,104 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Bbnaija 2019 : Moment Ike Asked Fans To Vote For MERCY (VIDEO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija 2019 : Moment Ike Asked Fans To Vote For MERCY (VIDEO) (519 Views)

BBNaija: Katung Aduwak Has Advice For Mercy (Video) / BBNaija: Mike's Message To Mercy (Video) / BBNAIJA: Truth Or Dare, The Moment Ike Was Asked To Suck Mercy’s N*pple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2019 : Moment Ike Asked Fans To Vote For MERCY (VIDEO) by iamocheme: 8:55am On Sep 18, 2019
Big Brother Naija housemates, Mercy and Ike have gotten fans mushy after a video of them together and Ike begging people to vote for her surfaced online.

As seen in the video, The two love birds were both in the room when Mercy asked him to tell his fans to vote for her in which he said partly, without hesitation.

“Our love is insane love. I’m madly in love with you. This love has no limit. I’ve fallen so deep that I don’t even know my way back anymore.” He said

Watch the video below to hear his campaign and affirmation of love:

Read more... https://celebritynobs.com/bbnaija-2019-moment-ike-asked-fans-to-vote-for-mercy-video/

(1) (Reply)

Stop Praying For Yourselves, Pray More For Nigeria Naira Marley Urges Nigerians / BREAKING: Surprise Eviction Begins Tonight! – #bbnaija / BBNAIJA:- Why I Cried After Diane’s Eviction – Mercy Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.