Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,810 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Alaafin of Oyo and his wives on holiday in London. PHOTOS - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Alaafin of Oyo and his wives on holiday in London. PHOTOS (50439 Views)

Sallah Celebration: Alaafin Of Oyo, Oba Adeyemi & His Wives Step Out Together / Alaafin Of Oyo And His Wives Celebrate Eid Il Fitri / Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi & His Wives At His Daughter's wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaafin of Oyo and his wives on holiday in London. PHOTOS by Iamolatunay12: 7:19pm On Sep 18, 2019
this one go just die...
Re: Alaafin of Oyo and his wives on holiday in London. PHOTOS by sweetrace(f): 7:28pm On Sep 18, 2019
Tolexander:
Under the constitution of Nigeria and the custom of the land, she is allowed.

But more mature attire is required in her dressing and not like those young babes

She is covered from head to toe in a tracksuit. What is immature about that?
Re: Alaafin of Oyo and his wives on holiday in London. PHOTOS by hardon1(m): 10:00pm On Sep 18, 2019
chie... some men somewhere go dey service these wives steadily. there is no way this man alone can meet all their sexual needs
Re: Alaafin of Oyo and his wives on holiday in London. PHOTOS by nicepoker101(m): 10:57pm On Sep 18, 2019
EVILFOREST:
CORRECT KING.
May U LIVE LONGER..

I am not Surprised at your Age, because.....
When U marry 1, Ur Lifespan is equated to ur Wife.
When U marry 2, U set ur house ablaze.
But, When U marry More than 2, U live Longer
..ask me why
Competition increases productivity

1 Like

Re: Alaafin of Oyo and his wives on holiday in London. PHOTOS by Amalekki: 1:33am On Sep 19, 2019
Orissodiq:
can you compare the number of prophets that married more than one wife to those that married 1? Only Adam and Jesus crossed my mind. ... Compare to the likes of Solomon, David, Jacob, Abraham etc... Are you telling me all of them act against the God's command? Let's stop fooling ourselves. Go to hospital and compare the statistics of male baby to female. Who is going to marry d rest? Dat's is why y u will c a lot of ladies moving from mountains to churches all in d name of prayer for husband. Wake up.....
Wa shere Bami! Correct jo grin
Re: Alaafin of Oyo and his wives on holiday in London. PHOTOS by Abugueze: 3:02pm On Sep 19, 2019
Good for him
Re: Alaafin of Oyo and his wives on holiday in London. PHOTOS by Rmpopman: 3:02pm On Sep 19, 2019
When i was younger,they do tell me that ''THE CROWNED HEAD DOESN'T SLEEP OUTSIDE'' but now, the whole body sleeps outside and feels more secured than staying at home.. smiley grin grin for laughs though

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Henry Chibueze Onwughalu Is Dead (Eze Ndigbo In China Dies) / Traditional Regalia Of The Oba Of Lagos Destroyed In Fire - NEMA / "Why Woman Cannot Be An Oba In Benin Kingdom" - Man Reveals With Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.