Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,178 members, 7,821,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Herman Mashaba: No Need To Apologise To Nigeria - Mayor Of Johannesburg Says - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herman Mashaba: No Need To Apologise To Nigeria - Mayor Of Johannesburg Says (55098 Views)

N30bn Fund: How Fear Of Impeachment Forced Akpabio To Apologise To Governors / Lawyers Ask Ayim To Apologise To Umahi Within Seven Days Or Face Legal Action / Dino Melaye Asks Buhari To Apologise To National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herman Mashaba: No Need To Apologise To Nigeria - Mayor Of Johannesburg Says by morpheus24: 2:32pm On Sep 20, 2019
JaceBlaze:
A history about Southern Africa written by a White person?

So We must put down all the books written by whites right?

Which means you must put down chemistry, physics, mathematics because some of their authors are white.

Tell me something, Did White people invent intelligence or reasoning or logic or did they just coin the phenomena?

Can you recommend a book by your South African black authors that I can red so I get this hidden knowledge I am obviously unaware of.
Re: Herman Mashaba: No Need To Apologise To Nigeria - Mayor Of Johannesburg Says by morpheus24: 2:53pm On Sep 20, 2019
MPSA:

Oooh Please, Shut Up Please, Why you don't consider Europeans and Asians on them, Are you crazy, where is scientific prove to Support your Statement, grin Coloreds are mixed race, only DNA can prove Which genes are more or less, Not your estimation Result, Majority of South African Bantu are mixed with the Khoisans =100% African, I know you need a piece of land grin

At this point I don't really know what you are on about. My initial statement states are as follows:

1. "A large percentage of Khoi communities with mixed ancestry were incorporated into the Colored communites of the Northern and Western cape"

2. Khoisan are 100% Africans but most coloureds are not 100% Khoisan.

3. The gunukwebe's tribes of he eastern cape are literally a mix of Xhosa's and Khois

4.The only other group in south Africa with significant Khoi Ancestry are the "coloured" groups in the cape

You have to tell me which statement above is false before you begin to open that your big bantu educated mouth.

References; If you don't understand the findings of the studies below just ask I will educate you.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2850426/

https://journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1003309

Ps. stick to the topic and don't digress when you cannot support your points.
Re: Herman Mashaba: No Need To Apologise To Nigeria - Mayor Of Johannesburg Says by adoboy04(m): 3:28pm On Sep 20, 2019
Sofistcatdmoron:

afonja rank highest in s.a drug dealers
Is this not happening in Nigeria too?, when somebody came to ur land or ur region to tell u that u don't know ao to cook, ur women don't take their bath and selling on street touching ur women preast while passing. One thing we need to understand is when u come to anybody land learn ao they behave traditionally and culturally then there will no problems.
Re: Herman Mashaba: No Need To Apologise To Nigeria - Mayor Of Johannesburg Says by JaceBlaze: 6:17pm On Sep 20, 2019
morpheus24:

So We must put down all the books written by whites right?

Which means you must put down chemistry, physics, mathematics because some of their authors are white.

Tell me something, Did White people invent intelligence or reasoning or logic or did they just coin the phenomena?

Can you recommend a book by your South African black authors that I can red so I get this hidden knowledge I am obviously unaware of.
Those are your words,don't make them mone.TBH I'd prefer if the history of Africa was told by Africans.I take everything they (whites) write about Africa with a pinch of salt.Too bad Africans don't keep record about shìt.
Re: Herman Mashaba: No Need To Apologise To Nigeria - Mayor Of Johannesburg Says by morpheus24: 6:47pm On Sep 20, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Those are your words,don't make them mone.TBH I'd prefer if the history of Africa was told by Africans.I take everything they (whites) write about Africa with a pinch of salt.Too bad Africans don't keep record about shìt.

There are many books out there written by Africans and African Americans which counter some of the insidious accounts of Africa in European writings Cheik Anta Diop is but one of them, however this does not take away from what is factual information. Fact is that which can be tested time and time again yielding the same outcome. The interpretation of the fact/data is what people can play around with and that which the White man has done all through the course of his writings of African history.

Do you think I am oblivious to that fact and simply just take in information without examining it first.
Re: Herman Mashaba: No Need To Apologise To Nigeria - Mayor Of Johannesburg Says by SayginSA: 2:29pm On Sep 22, 2019
Insectkiller:

You are d most Stoopid entity I have ever seen..get ur records/facts known before coming to d public and spitting trash..

An average Nigerian dog can feed you ass*hole not talking of your useless and noneti*ty hostel boys that's going to die trying..

Fvck yah all

Person dey talk, dis animal too say him get idea..Nonsense!

Get a life..idiotttttt

shocked shocked

average south african pet dog owner spend more on it,than average nigerian salary. Also it get the best medical attention it needs,than 90% of Nigerians (there are a lot of and well equipped dogs and cats hospitals and clinics in South Africa,than human hospitals and clinics in Nigeria ) . It doesn't have to worry about getting eaten. If you had a choice,you will have chosen to be born in SA over Nigeria.
Re: Herman Mashaba: No Need To Apologise To Nigeria - Mayor Of Johannesburg Says by SayginSA: 2:34pm On Sep 22, 2019
Iamgrey5:
You obviously lack basic knowledge of economics.
still waiting for you guys to boycott them,hahaha. You can't you need SA like a fish needs water,while SA needs Nigeria like fish needs a bicycle and a new pair of Jordan sneakers. Just pray Iranian sanctions don't get lifted or americans give us permission to buy their oil in the sea ,because we will once again go buy their crude oil.
Re: Herman Mashaba: No Need To Apologise To Nigeria - Mayor Of Johannesburg Says by SayginSA: 2:43pm On Sep 22, 2019
googi:
I support South Africa as long as they are not violently vicious. They deserve the right to dictate who they want in their country.

But this fool here is bragging on the so called "accomplishments" of whites that kept them in slavery, even in 2020. Your people are worse off than many African countries. All the riches you are bragging about belongs to the whites and the coloreds, fool. In your own country you are still at the bottom of the dirt heap.

Africans and your black privileged class still make up 00.01% of your wealth. Ramphosa dealt with you and the striking miners asking for a little more by ordering your massacre in the board meeting with his white masters. Yet, he became your President.

If they born you well, touch one white person you liar. All your shacks will turn to dirt. Has no shame, SOB.

south african black person's pet has a better life than 90% of West and East Africans. When it get's sick it goes to a well equipped hospital or clinic for animals,while you go to a hospital or clinic that has little equipment-if it has any at all. Even the most isolated and rural areas,have 24/7 electricity while your wealth use backyard generators 24/7. No where in Africa,is a black child having higher chances of changing his/her economic and social background than in South Africa. Even rats here are having it better than 50% of your countrymen there.
Re: Herman Mashaba: No Need To Apologise To Nigeria - Mayor Of Johannesburg Says by Insectkiller: 3:17pm On Sep 22, 2019
Prisoner! Son of prisoner!!!

So, u can still talk..

You are doomed..
Apartheid entity..
Fvck off
SayginSA:

average south african pet dog owner spend more on it,than average nigerian salary. Also it get the best medical attention it needs,than 90% of Nigerians (there are a lot of and well equipped dogs and cats hospitals and clinics in South Africa,than human hospitals and clinics in Nigeria ) . It doesn't have to worry about getting eaten. If you had a choice,you will have chosen to be born in SA over Nigeria.
Re: Herman Mashaba: No Need To Apologise To Nigeria - Mayor Of Johannesburg Says by SayginSA: 7:43am On Sep 24, 2019
Insectkiller:
Prisoner! Son of prisoner!!!

So, u can still talk..

You are doomed..
Apartheid entity..
Fvck off
99% of Nigerian hospitals have colonial era steel beds and sometimes a chair or two,in a room where 25 patients are housed. While in our animal hospitals aka vets is one or two dogs per room and have a equip play room to help with their recovery. But we hope one day,you will stay in your nigeria and rebuild it into the states you want to leave to-just like South Africans,Namibians,Mauritians and Batswana are currently and have always done.
Re: Herman Mashaba: No Need To Apologise To Nigeria - Mayor Of Johannesburg Says by Insectkiller: 11:25pm On Sep 25, 2019
Shame on you..dirty pig

grin
SayginSA:

99% of Nigerian hospitals have colonial era steel beds and sometimes a chair or two,in a room where 25 patients are housed. While in our animal hospitals aka vets is one or two dogs per room and have a equip play room to help with their recovery. But we hope one day,you will stay in your nigeria and rebuild it into the states you want to leave to-just like South Africans,Namibians,Mauritians and Batswana are currently and have always done.
Re: Herman Mashaba: No Need To Apologise To Nigeria - Mayor Of Johannesburg Says by Jaynom(m): 6:59pm On Oct 21, 2019
kgr28:
Hard working foreigners Human traffickers?? Barber's Pirated CD sellers Hair salons So these people are part of investors? Get the Bleep out of here!!!!!
so all south Africans are law abiding citizens? No south African is a street urchin? Criminal? All of you are well behaved?
Re: Herman Mashaba: No Need To Apologise To Nigeria - Mayor Of Johannesburg Says by morpheus24: 7:13pm On Oct 21, 2019
JaceBlaze:
If he was kissing kwerekweres' butts he would be put in the "WOKE" ,"Real pan-African" category but because he makes them uncomfortable with the truth he is illiterate.

Psst!! this pretender,Herman has managed to take back buildings in the CBD that entitled kwerekweres have hijacked and been living rent-free for years.Under his mayoral leadership the police continue to raid hijacked buildings and deport illegal aliens,so if your misinformed utterings are an insinuation that he is just doing lip service to save face then only God can tell how far your ignorance has gone.

Malema has staged multiple Motion Of No Confidence against the Nelson Mandela Bay mayor shortly after the coalition with the DA,why has he not done the same with Mashaba? I'll tell you why...it's because even he can't deny that Mashaba done fairly in Jo'burg.He praises him.As much as I hate the pig in red overalls I have to give him the kudos for handing the reigns to Herman.

Yes!! we love him and your tears ain't gonna change that.Imbecìle or not,his patriotism is highly appreciated in his country wink .You do know what they say about opinions and assholes right!! you got one and so do I,the only difference is that yours is COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT...as far as South Africa affairs are concerned that is wink

Eh mfethu, what's going on with your Mashaba. The hero of Johannesburg is gone. Shame. Back to square one with the DA

1 Like

Re: Herman Mashaba: No Need To Apologise To Nigeria - Mayor Of Johannesburg Says by TMKsouth: 7:56am On Oct 22, 2019
morpheus24:

Eh mfethu, what's going on with your Mashaba. The hero of Johannesburg is gone. Shame. Back to square one with the DA

Mashaba's resignation is too painful.

@ JACEBLAZE
Re: Herman Mashaba: No Need To Apologise To Nigeria - Mayor Of Johannesburg Says by morpheus24: 3:20pm On Oct 22, 2019
TMKsouth:

Mashaba's resignation is too painful.

@ JACEBLAZE

Askis eh, the google eyed big mouth is leaving the DA because they are making the party "White again".

Look at Maimane's face at the press conference. He looks shocked and defeated. The powers that be have come back to show him who is boss.

1 Like

Re: Herman Mashaba: No Need To Apologise To Nigeria - Mayor Of Johannesburg Says by TMKsouth: 7:55am On Oct 23, 2019
morpheus24:

Askis eh, the google eyed big mouth is leaving the DA because they are making the party "White again".

Look at Maimane's face at the press conference. He looks shocked and defeated. The powers that be have come back to show him who is boss.

I was speaking about Mashaba in particular, and not Mmusi or the DA. I take it you don't like him particularly coz he wants to get rid of the likes of you.

1 Like

Re: Herman Mashaba: No Need To Apologise To Nigeria - Mayor Of Johannesburg Says by morpheus24: 2:08pm On Oct 23, 2019
TMKsouth:

I was speaking about Mashaba in particular, and not Mmusi or the DA. I take it you don't like him particularly coz he wants to get rid of the likes of you.

I don't like him because he lacks faculties upstairs and every interview I have seen him in he sounds like a daft.

1 Like

Re: Herman Mashaba: No Need To Apologise To Nigeria - Mayor Of Johannesburg Says by morpheus24: 3:31pm On Oct 24, 2019
TMKsouth:

And down goes the second pawn. Maimane has been pushed out.

Shame.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Odumakin: Money Generated By Lagos Not Reflecting In The Lives Of Lagosians / Wanted Abuja Kidnapper, Dahiru Arrested After Wike’s ₦‎20 Million Bounty / Fayose Reacts To CNN Mockery Of Nigerian President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.