Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,275 members, 7,954,086 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:05 PM

Xiaomi Airdots Vs Apple Airpods....which Would You Go For? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Xiaomi Airdots Vs Apple Airpods....which Would You Go For? (2035 Views)

Sold! N7000. Brand New Redmi Airdots 2 For Sale! / NEW Redmi Airdots For Sale @8k [SOLD-OUT!!!] / Xiaomi Airdots 2 Location Abuja, Price 11k, Xiaomi Users Oya Buy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xiaomi Airdots Vs Apple Airpods....which Would You Go For? by Greatdeals: 10:32am On Sep 18, 2019
Both Apple airpods and Xiaomi airdots are wireless Bluetooth earbuds created by Apple Inc and the Xiaomi group respectively to solve the problem of wired listening devices.
The comparison between the two has generated a lot of heat in technological debates.
In clearing the air I will like us to look at the following edges which one may have above the other.
Economic Advantages
The price for Apple airpods is $169.95 and that of Xiaomi airdots is $49.99 as listed on Amaxon as at today 17 September 2019 so airdots is cheaper than airpods.
Functional Edges
i) Connnectivity
Airpods
Bluetooth 5.0
Airdots
Bluetooth 5.0

ii) Connectivity range
Airpods
10 metres or 32ft

Airdots
12 metres or 40ft

iii) Weight
Airpods
4 grams
Airdots
4.2 grams

iv) Power (in a single charge)
Airpods
5hr (music)
2hrs (talk time)

Airdots
4hrs (music)
2 hrs (talk time)

v) Power (In the charged case)
Airpods
24hrs (music)

Airdots
12hrs(music)

vi) Support
Airpods
All bluetooth devices

Airdots
All bluetooth devices

vii) Change duration (per single charge)
Airpods
15mins

Airdots
90 mins

viii) Design
Many people complained of ear irritation after using Apple airpods for a number of hours because of its design but the Xiaomi airdots design doesn't give room for such complaints because it suits the ear.

Both earbuds have been excellent in performance but in terms of sound quality with reference to finesse the apple airpods performs better because W1 chips in the airpods connects better with the W1 chips in the Iphone and this helps produce better sound quality

The above comparison can help you choose better based on your preferences.
Have you noticed something not mentioned in this article? feel free to leave your comments

As always, you can get both devices at 1A, Hussey road, opposite Yabatech, Yaba, Lagos at great prices.

Re: Xiaomi Airdots Vs Apple Airpods....which Would You Go For? by banjicom(m): 4:11pm On Sep 18, 2019
tongue

Nice comparison between the two. I am currently using the Redmi airdot right now, and i am enjoying it. I go mine for just $25 though and i never regret it.

https://www.phonetweakers.com/2019/09/xiaomi-redmi-airdots-wireless-bluetooth.html
Re: Xiaomi Airdots Vs Apple Airpods....which Would You Go For? by Greatdeals: 9:32am On Sep 19, 2019
Interesting...
Re: Xiaomi Airdots Vs Apple Airpods....which Would You Go For? by blowjanet: 9:59pm On Sep 19, 2019
does anyone have for sale ?
Re: Xiaomi Airdots Vs Apple Airpods....which Would You Go For? by Starboytwo(m): 10:12pm On Sep 19, 2019
banjicom:
tongue

Nice comparison between the two. I am currently using the Redmi airdot right now, and i am enjoying it. I go mine for just $25 though and i never regret it.

https://www.phonetweakers.com/2019/09/xiaomi-redmi-airdots-wireless-bluetooth.html
where'd you get yours
Re: Xiaomi Airdots Vs Apple Airpods....which Would You Go For? by Greatdeals: 10:21pm On Sep 19, 2019
Yes, we have for sale. You can text or call us, contact on profile and signature.
blowjanet:
does anyone have for sale ?
Re: Xiaomi Airdots Vs Apple Airpods....which Would You Go For? by Greatdeals: 10:22pm On Sep 19, 2019
You can give us a call or text us, we have at great prices
Starboytwo:
where'd you get yours
Re: Xiaomi Airdots Vs Apple Airpods....which Would You Go For? by Greatdeals: 10:58am On Sep 20, 2019
Good Morning
You can contact us for your Airdots and Airpods st great prices.
Contact on profile.
Re: Xiaomi Airdots Vs Apple Airpods....which Would You Go For? by Greatdeals: 12:54pm On Sep 21, 2019
We still have them available
Re: Xiaomi Airdots Vs Apple Airpods....which Would You Go For? by Eidris01(m): 7:51am On Sep 22, 2019
Greatdeals:
Both Apple airpods and Xiaomi airdots are wireless Bluetooth earbuds created by Apple Inc and the Xiaomi group respectively to solve the problem of wired listening devices.
The comparison between the two has generated a lot of heat in technological debates.
In clearing the air I will like us to look at the following edges which one may have above the other.
Economic Advantages
The price for Apple airpods is $169.95 and that of Xiaomi airdots is $49.99 as listed on Amaxon as at today 17 September 2019 so airdots is cheaper than airpods.
Functional Edges
i) Connnectivity
Airpods
Bluetooth 5.0
Airdots
Bluetooth 5.0

ii) Connectivity range
Airpods
10 metres or 32ft

Airdots
12 metres or 40ft

iii) Weight
Airpods
4 grams
Airdots
4.2 grams

iv) Power (in a single charge)
Airpods
5hr (music)
2hrs (talk time)

Airdots
4hrs (music)
2 hrs (talk time)

v) Power (In the charged case)
Airpods
24hrs (music)

Airdots
12hrs(music)

vi) Support
Airpods
All bluetooth devices

Airdots
All bluetooth devices

vii) Change duration (per single charge)
Airpods
15mins

Airdots
90 mins

viii) Design
Many people complained of ear irritation after using Apple airpods for a number of hours because of its design but the Xiaomi airdots design doesn't give room for such complaints because it suits the ear.

Both earbuds have been excellent in performance but in terms of sound quality with reference to finesse the apple airpods performs better because W1 chips in the airpods connects better with the W1 chips in the Iphone and this helps produce better sound quality

The above comparison can help you choose better based on your preferences.
Have you noticed something not mentioned in this article? feel free to leave your comments

As always, you can get both devices at 1A, Hussey road, opposite Yabatech, Yaba, Lagos at great prices.
How much is this

Re: Xiaomi Airdots Vs Apple Airpods....which Would You Go For? by Greatdeals: 9:11am On Sep 22, 2019
Eidris01:
How much is this
It goes for 12k
Re: Xiaomi Airdots Vs Apple Airpods....which Would You Go For? by Eidris01(m): 12:52pm On Sep 22, 2019
Greatdeals:

It goes for 12k
Ogini kí ló dé
Re: Xiaomi Airdots Vs Apple Airpods....which Would You Go For? by Greatdeals: 11:01am On Sep 26, 2019
Our Xiaomi Airdots is selling fast including Apple Airpods
Order for yours now
Re: Xiaomi Airdots Vs Apple Airpods....which Would You Go For? by Greatdeals: 12:24pm On Sep 27, 2019
Good morning
Get your Airdots and Airpods at great deal prices.
Flow with the comfort.
Re: Xiaomi Airdots Vs Apple Airpods....which Would You Go For? by Greatdeals: 3:20pm On Sep 28, 2019
The comparison is a nice heads up but remember we have the two in our store which is situated in no 1,Hussey street,Hussey plaza beside Delta kitchen Yaba,Lagos State.

WhatsApp: 07052148292
Re: Xiaomi Airdots Vs Apple Airpods....which Would You Go For? by Greatdeals: 11:30am On Sep 30, 2019
Apple Airpods and Xiaomi Airdots still available
Re: Xiaomi Airdots Vs Apple Airpods....which Would You Go For? by Greatdeals: 2:58pm On Oct 02, 2019
Love to hear your own comparison of the two.
Remember you can place order for any of the two also.

We are situated at no 1,Hussey street, Hussey plaza beside Delta kitchen Yaba,Lagos State.
Re: Xiaomi Airdots Vs Apple Airpods....which Would You Go For? by Greatdeals: 1:00pm On Oct 07, 2019
Available
Re: Xiaomi Airdots Vs Apple Airpods....which Would You Go For? by Greatdeals: 11:09am On Oct 09, 2019
Keep the orders coming in for Airpods and Airdots
Re: Xiaomi Airdots Vs Apple Airpods....which Would You Go For? by Greatdeals: 11:03am On Oct 10, 2019
Still Available
Re: Xiaomi Airdots Vs Apple Airpods....which Would You Go For? by Greatdeals: 10:38am On Oct 14, 2019
Moving on a fast pace
Order for yours now
Re: Xiaomi Airdots Vs Apple Airpods....which Would You Go For? by Greatdeals: 8:36am On Oct 15, 2019
Still Available
Re: Xiaomi Airdots Vs Apple Airpods....which Would You Go For? by VoltaireQ: 10:03am On Oct 15, 2019
do you have the Airdots Pro 2?
Re: Xiaomi Airdots Vs Apple Airpods....which Would You Go For? by Greatdeals: 11:31am On Oct 15, 2019
VoltaireQ:
do you have the Airdots Pro 2?
No we don't have
Re: Xiaomi Airdots Vs Apple Airpods....which Would You Go For? by Greatdeals: 11:35am On Oct 18, 2019
Still Available

(1) (Reply)

Icloud Lock Iphone X (read) / Dell Laptop For 33k / Motorola Two Way Radio-walkie Talkies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.