Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Women And Work: The Facts - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Women And Work: The Facts (210 Views)

Can I Combine Studying Medicine, Surgery And Work At The Same Time ? / Should I Continue With My Job Or I Should Leave And Work As A Money Agent? / Overtime Work:the Bases,the Nigerian Labour Law,computation, & Mode Of Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Women And Work: The Facts by Researchclue: 11:04am On Sep 18, 2019
#FACTS
More men are leaving companies than women.

You might think that women struggle to advance because they are more likely to leave the workplace, but this actually isn’t true. In fact, women are less likely to leave companies at almost every level—especially as they advance. Women in SVP-level positions are 20 percent less likely to leave than their male counterparts, and women at C-level positions are roughly 50 percent less likely to leave.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy Prestige Assurance Plc / Receptionist In A Reputable Hotel / How To Stand Out At A Networking Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.