Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,715 members, 7,809,706 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

The Wealthiest Place On Earth - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Wealthiest Place On Earth (1136 Views)

How To Acquire The Safest And Satisfying Investment On Earth / Why I'll Be Holding Bitcoin For 30yrs - Mexico's Wealthiest Man -ricardo Salinas / Be Among The Wealthiest People. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Wealthiest Place On Earth by vicomonode: 11:10am On Sep 18, 2019
Seeing this Topic, what comes to your mind? You were expecting to see pictures or read about places which hold the largest deposit of resources or individuals in the world or cities.
I submit to you that the wealthiest place on earth has been largely untapped. Most people have never taken advantage of this place.
THE WEALTHIEST PLACE ON EARTH IS IN YOU. The possibilities of the human person can never be limited. The gold, diamond, money's, cities are all limited by space and time but the potential of the living human will never be limited!
The truth is that you can not begin to think and imagine how much you could accomplish when you discover the wealth within you.
We are yet to see inventions that will amaze the world.
Your wealth is in you. Look inwards and discover the you in you.
You are carrying wealth untold. Start unleashing from within.

1 Like

Re: The Wealthiest Place On Earth by maisauki: 11:19am On Sep 18, 2019
you tried

1 Like

Re: The Wealthiest Place On Earth by imagrg(m): 12:11am On Sep 19, 2019
You can't create wealth in a dead environment.
vicomonode:

Seeing this Topic, what comes to your mind? You were expecting to see pictures or read about places which hold the largest deposit of resources or individuals in the world or cities.
I submit to you that the wealthiest place on earth has been largely untapped. Most people have never taken advantage of this place.
THE WEALTHIEST PLACE ON EARTH IS IN YOU. The possibilities of the human person can never be limited. The gold, diamond, money's, cities are all limited by space and time but the potential of the living human will never be limited!
The truth is that you can not begin to think and imagine how much you could accomplish when you discover the wealth within you.
Re: The Wealthiest Place On Earth by biosilicon: 1:03pm On Sep 19, 2019
vicomonode:

you are 100% absolutely correct. The thing is that even as you have revealed this open secret many still dont get it. some like the person above me will still find an excuse to dismiss it. Fact remains it is true.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

If You’re In Your 20s & 30s, Here Are Some Ideal Investments / Cryptocurrency Is Not A Get-rich-quick Scheme - Ruth Iselema / I'm Oluwaseun ; My Nigeria Contemporary & Timeless Building Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.