Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Article Re-writer Needed URGENTLY - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Article Re-writer Needed URGENTLY (452 Views)

Article Re-writers / Article Re-writer Needed Urgently / I Need Article Re-writers: Earn As Much As You Can Write [CLOSED] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Article Re-writer Needed URGENTLY by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 18, 2019
Sorted
Re: Article Re-writer Needed URGENTLY by Akalia(m): 12:07pm On Sep 18, 2019
BrisbaneQueen:
Hi all,

If you have experience writing finance articles, I require your service.

If you have experiences writing other niche, please make contact too.

Due to expansion, I require rewriting services. Currently, I have over 20,000 words worth of rewrites.
You don't need to do any internet research. Just rewrite what you see in the document I send you.

The art of rewriting is easier compared to writing articles from scratch where you have to do research. In this case, research is already done and already formatted as a standard article, so just rewrite. It has to come off as original because it will be checked through copyscape. You have to be able to articulate proper English and deliver error free jobs.

My approach to rewriting is this: I think of it like I'm copying a very intelligent person in an examination hall. I would want to copy that person's work and change the wordings such that it still makes sense. That way, the examiner won't know that I copied from the most brilliant person in my class. Does this analogy make sense to you?

This is a daily, long-term and consistent job.
The pay is 600 naira per 1000 word. If you give yourself a target of writing at least three to four thousand words daily, that's 12,000 naira weekly.

If you are interested, please message me on WhatsApp here:

I am open for talk and negotiation. Hit me up on 08034775268 (WhatsApp)
Re: Article Re-writer Needed URGENTLY by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 18, 2019
Thanks smiley
Re: Article Re-writer Needed URGENTLY by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 14, 2019
Super thankful smiley
Re: Article Re-writer Needed URGENTLY by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 26, 2019
Now sorted

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies / Anybody In Alimosho Lga Lagos That Can Drive Keke / Fresh Graduates Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.