Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,361 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

In Developing A Private Ussd System, Do You Have To Pay Network Services ? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / In Developing A Private Ussd System, Do You Have To Pay Network Services ? (824 Views)

I have a few app ideas i am interested in developing, lets work together / What You Need To Know Before Developing A Website Or Mobile App / Help!!!. What Language Is Best For Developing A Payment App. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Developing A Private Ussd System, Do You Have To Pay Network Services ? by Gucci2018: 11:33am On Sep 18, 2019
I'm considering developing a ussd platform for a client and I'll like to know if we have to make some sort of payment settlement to network services to allow operation.
Re: In Developing A Private Ussd System, Do You Have To Pay Network Services ? by Bros1: 3:55pm On Sep 18, 2019
YES
Re: In Developing A Private Ussd System, Do You Have To Pay Network Services ? by talk2hb1(m): 1:41pm On Sep 19, 2019
Gucci2018:
I'm considering developing a ussd platform for a client and I'll like to know if we have to make some sort of payment settlement to network services to allow operation.
They charge per request

(1) (Reply)

Learn Web Development, UX & Other Digital Skills For Free On Lambda / Mobile APP Developer Needed Urgently / Finally There Is A Reliable App For Tracking Coronavirus Now!! Check It Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.