Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

How To Make Serious Money With Drop Shipping Business Today - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Serious Money With Drop Shipping Business Today (3763 Views)

Make Serious Money With Adsense Arbitrage / The Definitive Guide To Building A Drop Shipping Business In 2019 For Free / Make Serious Money On Shopify In Nigeria Or Anywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Serious Money With Drop Shipping Business Today by Enrypech: 11:39am On Sep 18, 2019
I don’t remember what I felt dropshipping meant the first time I heard the word. But I remember clearly that nothing sort of an online business crossed my mind. LOL

Fast-forward to few years later, dropshipping has become so popular that every Tom, Dick and Harry knows what it means. Not just that, many people have gotten involved in this online business and have raked a lot of money from it.

From interactions with some of my friends, I got to realise some people still do not know about this business and I became surprised that my first assumption was totally wrong.

Well, most of them agreed to have heard about it but do not know how it works, all they could tell was that dropshipping is simply an online business.

In a conversation between Clement, my good friend and I, I told him how a particular Nigerian Big boy was making millions monthly selling goods in his room without physical store and goods of his own.

The look on his face was that of surprise and disbelief. I then concluded that my buddy had no knowledge about dropshipping

It’s for this purpose that I have decided to put up this detailed post about dropshipping and how to make huge money on this online business.

Are you ready to grab this life changing knowledge?

Stick with me

https://www.nazablog.com/how-to-make-serious-money-dropshipping-in-2019
Re: How To Make Serious Money With Drop Shipping Business Today by Enrypech: 7:39am On Sep 19, 2019
With dropshipping, you have no excuse not to make money
Re: How To Make Serious Money With Drop Shipping Business Today by Enrypech: 7:57am On Sep 20, 2019
Make incredible money with little capital via dropshipping
Re: How To Make Serious Money With Drop Shipping Business Today by Enrypech: 8:13am On Sep 21, 2019
One of the biggest advantages of dropshipping is that you do not stock inventory
Re: How To Make Serious Money With Drop Shipping Business Today by Enrypech: 2:25pm On Sep 21, 2019
You won't bother about shipping your products to your customers. Your suppliers bears the whole burden
Re: How To Make Serious Money With Drop Shipping Business Today by Ajiswaggs(m): 3:29pm On Sep 21, 2019
Oga na same story we dey read everytime u still paste on ur blog...why not create a group and add members in so you can guide them steps by steps than just writing it like its that simple as abc

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Serious Money With Drop Shipping Business Today by Enrypech: 10:45am On Sep 22, 2019
Ajiswaggs:
Oga na same story we dey read everytime u still paste on ur blog...why not create a group and add members in so you can guide them steps by steps than just writing it like its that simple as abc

Sorry bro. I understand your concerns but do I need to also tell you some people still have not read the so called "same story"

I am not surprised by your unsolicited advice. Now I advise you to take your own advice grin grin

Go ahead
Create a group
I will delight to be a member

Cheers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Serious Money With Drop Shipping Business Today by Enrypech: 5:18pm On Sep 22, 2019
Drop shipping is easier than you think. Get started and learn on the business
Re: How To Make Serious Money With Drop Shipping Business Today by Enrypech: 7:22am On Sep 26, 2019
Start drop shipping today
Re: How To Make Serious Money With Drop Shipping Business Today by Enrypech: 4:59pm On Sep 30, 2019
Xmas is by the corner. Make most of the season with drop shipping business

1 Like

Re: How To Make Serious Money With Drop Shipping Business Today by SavageResponse(m): 7:04pm On Sep 30, 2019
Enrypech:
With dropshipping, you have no excuse not to make money

You must be a multi-millionaire now grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Serious Money With Drop Shipping Business Today by Enrypech: 5:18pm On Oct 01, 2019
SavageResponse:

You must be a multi-millionaire now grin

How did you know
Re: How To Make Serious Money With Drop Shipping Business Today by Enrypech: 7:37am On Oct 04, 2019
Have you started drop shipping yet? Xmas is by the corner
Re: How To Make Serious Money With Drop Shipping Business Today by Enrypech: 8:24am On Oct 06, 2019
What products are you planning to start drop shipping?

Remember the season
Re: How To Make Serious Money With Drop Shipping Business Today by mactoni91(m): 9:40am On Oct 06, 2019
I have an E-commerce store...
Well designed but not fully functional.
I have little problems with integrating it social media platforms and creating targeted ads
Re: How To Make Serious Money With Drop Shipping Business Today by Enrypech: 8:05pm On Oct 06, 2019
mactoni91:
I have an E-commerce store...
Well designed but not fully functional.
I have little problems with integrating it social media platforms and creating targeted ads

Why is it not fully functional?
Re: How To Make Serious Money With Drop Shipping Business Today by mactoni91(m): 10:45pm On Oct 06, 2019
Enrypech:

Why is it not fully functional?
Awareness...
How do i reach my customers.
Advertising with Facebook and Google is a bit expensive.
I have already spent so much building it
Re: How To Make Serious Money With Drop Shipping Business Today by Enrypech: 9:06am On Oct 07, 2019
mactoni91:

Awareness...
How do i reach my customers.
Advertising with Facebook and Google is a bit expensive.
I have already spent so much building it

You see my bro. There is no faster and easier way to create awareness and reach your customers than advertising (paid). Seeing that your site is an online store, it becomes even more imperative .

One of the mistakes you have made is not budgetting for promotion from the beginning. Every business without promotion is dead, there is too much competition in the market place.

That is why mega companies like Glo Mobile, Mtn etc are still promoting are advertising their products. You need to stay ahead of the competition

That said, you don't have to rob a bank to promote or advertise your business. You can and should start small and as time goes on, you can scale up

I think if you merely want to create awareness and engagement of your online store. Create a facebook page, put up quality posts and boost it.

If however, you are looking to start seelling immediately. You should focus on facebook advertisement(you have to learn how to do it very well)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Serious Money With Drop Shipping Business Today by Enrypech: 7:49am On Oct 08, 2019
Start today, tomorrow is too far
Re: How To Make Serious Money With Drop Shipping Business Today by mactoni91(m): 9:50am On Oct 08, 2019
Enrypech:

You see my bro. There is no faster and easier way to create awareness and reach your customers than advertising (paid). Seeing that your site is an online store, it becomes even more imperative .

One of the mistakes you have made is not budgetting for promotion from the beginning. Every business without promotion is dead, there is too much competition in the market place.

That is why mega companies like Glo Mobile, Mtn etc are still promoting and advertising their products. You need to stay ahead of the competition

That said, you don't have to rob a bank to promote or advertise your business. You can and should star small and as time goes on, you can scale up

I think if you merely want to create awareness and engagement of your online store. Create a facebook page, put of quality posts and boost it.

If however, you are looking to start seelling immediately. You should focus on facebook advertisement(you have to learn how to do it very well)
Thank you very much
Re: How To Make Serious Money With Drop Shipping Business Today by Enrypech: 3:38pm On Oct 08, 2019
mactoni91:

Thank you very much

You are welcome
Re: How To Make Serious Money With Drop Shipping Business Today by Donsheddy: 3:41pm On Oct 08, 2019
Alpha Investment Tm

We offer 5% Referral commission on each of your referrals investment..

OUR PACKAGES
������

�Bronze

Duration 30 Day's (30%) on all Investment

◾️N20,000
◾️N50,000
◾️$100 BTC
◾️$150BTC

⚪️Silver

Duration 90 Day's (20%ROI) Monthly For 3 Months

◽️N100,000
◽️N300,000
◽️$500BTC
◽️$1500BTC

� Gold

Duration 90 Day's (20%ROI) Monthly For 3 Months

�N500,000
�N1,000,000
�N5,000,000
�N10,000,000
�$3,000BTC
�$15,000BTC
�$30,000 BTC

� Diamond

Duration 90 Day's (20% ROI) Monthly for 3 Months

✴️ N15,000,000
✴️ N25,000,000
✴️ N50,000,000
✴️N100,000,000
✴️ $50,000 BTC
✴️ $150,000 BTC
✴️ $300,000 BTC

NOTE: Your capital comes with your last ROI for the 90 days plan.

E.g David invested $1000

1st Month -David Gets (20%ROI) $200

2nd Month - David gets Another (20%ROI) $200

3rd Month - David gets Another (20%ROI) $200+$1000

i.e David made (60% $600) of his $1000 investment in three months.

David is left with $1600

Alpha Investment Tm

Wealth and Luxury lifestyle

For More Enquiries Contact: info.AlphaInvestment.Tm@gmail.com

OR JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP

https:///LMGxh5omLP5627CcCg7Kcf
Re: How To Make Serious Money With Drop Shipping Business Today by Enrypech: 2:14pm On Oct 10, 2019
Drop shipping is a goal
Re: How To Make Serious Money With Drop Shipping Business Today by Enrypech: 9:31am On Oct 14, 2019
Dropshipping still massive... Money must be made
Re: How To Make Serious Money With Drop Shipping Business Today by Enrypech: 7:04pm On Oct 14, 2019
Give me one reason why you have not started drop shipping
Re: How To Make Serious Money With Drop Shipping Business Today by Enrypech: 7:42am On Oct 15, 2019
Drop shipping plus well targeted ads equals to huge profitt
Re: How To Make Serious Money With Drop Shipping Business Today by Enrypech: 12:58pm On Oct 20, 2019
Drop shipping is taking the center stage now
Re: How To Make Serious Money With Drop Shipping Business Today by Enrypech: 11:28am On Oct 21, 2019
You have no excuse not doing mini importation now
Re: How To Make Serious Money With Drop Shipping Business Today by All4real2: 12:14pm On Oct 21, 2019
Enrypech:
You have no excuse not doing mini importation now
Re: How To Make Serious Money With Drop Shipping Business Today by Enrypech: 6:34pm On Oct 22, 2019
[quote author=All4real2 post=83331491][/quote]

For easier important. Check spreadit global
Re: How To Make Serious Money With Drop Shipping Business Today by Enrypech: 2:17pm On Oct 23, 2019
Dropshipping in Nigeria is getting better day after day
Re: How To Make Serious Money With Drop Shipping Business Today by Enrypech: 7:53am On Oct 24, 2019
Dropshipping, a twin brother to mini importation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Get Super Cheap Data Here / Bua Group Builds $500m Cement Plant At Okpella / Paypal Refund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.