Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Makeup Free Face Of Princess Shyngle’s Causes Stir On The Internet (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Makeup Free Face Of Princess Shyngle’s Causes Stir On The Internet (video) (2575 Views)

Tiwa Savage Celebrates 42nd Birthday, Shares Makeup Free Photo / Bisola Aiyeola Makeup Free Face (Photos) / "I Am Extremely Pretty": Toyin Abraham Shows Off Makeup Free Face (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Makeup Free Face Of Princess Shyngle’s Causes Stir On The Internet (video) by Linx1234: 11:54am On Sep 18, 2019
Popular Gambian/ Ghanaian socialite/actress, Princess Shyngle, has shared a very disturbing no makeup face to seek help from her colleagues/ fans on social media.

In the video, Princess Shyngle who is known to have one of the smoothest faces in the movie industry has acne and pimples all over her face.

Sharing the video, Princess Shyngle revealed her acne face makes her very uncomfortable and she will accept help from anyone.

She revealed her boyfriend says she looks beautiful despite the “horrible” face but she knows he is just being nice.

“My face ? my man says I still look beautiful though but I know he’s just being nice cuz I look terrible”.

Watch video.....https://janefblog.com/9185-2makeup-free-face-of-princess-shyngles-causes-stir-on-the-internet/

1 Like

Re: Makeup Free Face Of Princess Shyngle’s Causes Stir On The Internet (video) by DonBenny77(m): 12:23pm On Sep 18, 2019
Ok na
Re: Makeup Free Face Of Princess Shyngle’s Causes Stir On The Internet (video) by eTECTIV: 12:24pm On Sep 18, 2019
Yuck!!! Pls put "graphic" in ur heading.. Dis face fit make person throw up
Re: Makeup Free Face Of Princess Shyngle’s Causes Stir On The Internet (video) by Richdad50(m): 4:18pm On Sep 18, 2019
You are very silly. How is it a human's fault to have acne or whatever you call it.
eTECTIV:
Yuck!!! Pls put "graphic" in ur heading.. Dis face fit make person throw up
Re: Makeup Free Face Of Princess Shyngle’s Causes Stir On The Internet (video) by Fabolousibk1(m): 4:46pm On Sep 18, 2019
If not for Mary Kay... all these oloso are ugly...shior
Re: Makeup Free Face Of Princess Shyngle’s Causes Stir On The Internet (video) by etcsines: 9:26pm On Sep 18, 2019
Re: Makeup Free Face Of Princess Shyngle’s Causes Stir On The Internet (video) by Onyi22(f): 9:27pm On Sep 18, 2019
Am more than shock

(1) (Reply)

Davido Papa New Private Jet Finally Landed. PHOTOS / Desmond Eliot Vs Morris Chestnut / Obama Dressed In Igbo Atire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.