Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,942 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

I Urgently Want To Travel To Cyprus This Year, How Possible? Suggestions Please - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Urgently Want To Travel To Cyprus This Year, How Possible? Suggestions Please (24822 Views)

I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! / How Possible To Travel Out If You Don't Know Anyone Abroad To Stay With / Is Going To Cyprus Worth Quiting My Job For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Urgently Want To Travel To Cyprus This Year, How Possible? Suggestions Please by ThinkWISELY(m): 12:27pm On Sep 18, 2019
Hello Nairalanders,i believe your day has been going smoothly so far?.

I will like someone or anyone here with the idea of basic requirements that is needed to travel to Cyprus to study or work, well i am not migrating totally,i am still deliberating between going there to study or going there to live and work and it solely depends on the right information's/clarifications I will get here and from my other subsequent research.

The easier and faster one would be welcomed or if there is any school still admitting in Cyprus this year (sorry i don't know how their school calender runs )

On a lighter note, why am still deliberating between studying or migrating there permanently is that I have a business here in Nigeria which am running and it's moving fine so far.

Any suggestions, links or recommendations are highly welcomed and appreciated

Genuine suggestions please and mind you if your intentions is to act as an agent to rip me off, trust me you only wasting your time.

No need to PM me, your suggestions can be dropped in the comment session and would be extremely appreciated and could also serve as references to others.

I have a passport already (a virgin one ), and if its for studies i have very good WAEC result,and if it's skilled labor, i am an Electrician.

Thank you all so so much in anticipation.

7 Likes

Re: I Urgently Want To Travel To Cyprus This Year, How Possible? Suggestions Please by kalu61(m): 1:04pm On Sep 18, 2019
ThinkWISELY:
Hello Nairalanders,i believe your day has been going smoothly so far?.

I will like someone or anyone here with the idea of basic requirements that is needed to travel to Cyprus to study or work, well i am not migrating totally,i am still deliberating between going there to study or going there to live and work and it solely depends on the right information's/clarifications I will get here and from my other subsequent research.

The easier and faster one would be welcomed or if there is any school still admitting in Cyprus this year (sorry i don't know how their school calender runs )

On a lighter note, why am still deliberating between studying or migrating there permanently is that I have a business here in Nigeria which am running and it's moving fine so far.

Any suggestions, links or recommendations are highly welcomed and appreciated

Genuine suggestions please and mind you if your intentions is to act as an agent to rip me off, trust me you only wasting your time.

No need to PM me, your suggestions can be dropped in the comment session and would be extremely appreciated and could also serve as references to others.

I have a passport already (a virgin one ), and if its for studies i have very good WAEC result,and if it's skilled labor, i am an Electrician.

Thank you all so so much in anticipation.
check the user @wip7 here.

He got everything you need

1 Like

Re: I Urgently Want To Travel To Cyprus This Year, How Possible? Suggestions Please by azelab: 1:57pm On Sep 18, 2019
don't waste your money on Cyprus , look for a better country . Cyprus doesn't worth a place to either study or hustling based on the facts have read about the country.

82 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Urgently Want To Travel To Cyprus This Year, How Possible? Suggestions Please by Bawizzo(m): 4:21pm On Sep 18, 2019
wetin u keep for Cyprus? u better find ur way to Canada.

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Urgently Want To Travel To Cyprus This Year, How Possible? Suggestions Please by Sunofgod(m): 4:22pm On Sep 18, 2019
Best woo one of them old white women....!

Otherwise start treking towards libya.

2 Likes

Re: I Urgently Want To Travel To Cyprus This Year, How Possible? Suggestions Please by slawomir: 4:22pm On Sep 18, 2019
This guy dey find where he want hide he head

You go no where brother
We die here

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Urgently Want To Travel To Cyprus This Year, How Possible? Suggestions Please by HisMajesty1(m): 4:22pm On Sep 18, 2019
Oya, you people should advice him, let me be learning from here.
Re: I Urgently Want To Travel To Cyprus This Year, How Possible? Suggestions Please by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 18, 2019
Cyprus just like Finland have one of the best educational destination, so Mr Man discrediting Cyprus should check is fact well and make findings on education in Cyprus.

4 Likes

Re: I Urgently Want To Travel To Cyprus This Year, How Possible? Suggestions Please by AleAirHub(m): 4:23pm On Sep 18, 2019
See arm...
azelab:
don't waste your money on Cyprus , look for a better country . Cyprus doesn't worth a place to either study or hustling based on the facts have read about the country.

2 Likes

Re: I Urgently Want To Travel To Cyprus This Year, How Possible? Suggestions Please by hemartins(m): 4:23pm On Sep 18, 2019
i am interested too
Re: I Urgently Want To Travel To Cyprus This Year, How Possible? Suggestions Please by DonFreshmoney(m): 4:23pm On Sep 18, 2019
Cyprus is an advanced shithole.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Urgently Want To Travel To Cyprus This Year, How Possible? Suggestions Please by DennisEche(m): 4:23pm On Sep 18, 2019
CYPRUS IS A DRY COUNTRY IN EUROPE, BETTER FIND A BETTER COUNTRY AND MIGRATE TO. FOR STUDY YES BUT HUSTLING BIG NO

25 Likes

Re: I Urgently Want To Travel To Cyprus This Year, How Possible? Suggestions Please by SuperBlack: 4:24pm On Sep 18, 2019
So you want to leave us in Nigeria and run away, impossible Oga, all of us go the witness this Buhari weakness together

25 Likes

Re: I Urgently Want To Travel To Cyprus This Year, How Possible? Suggestions Please by ksam(m): 4:24pm On Sep 18, 2019
Comment please... I bet most people who will come here will be just to read comments grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Urgently Want To Travel To Cyprus This Year, How Possible? Suggestions Please by Cantonese: 4:24pm On Sep 18, 2019
Kano - Agadez - Libya - enter boat -You reach there? Very fast sef.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Urgently Want To Travel To Cyprus This Year, How Possible? Suggestions Please by BarrElChapo(m): 4:24pm On Sep 18, 2019
Pls put me in your luggage na.. I urgently need to leave naija this year too.. thanks in advance cheesy grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Urgently Want To Travel To Cyprus This Year, How Possible? Suggestions Please by ShipChina2naija: 4:24pm On Sep 18, 2019
Later we go see you on nairaland with caption
A Nigerian killed in Cyprus.......

Na bags we dey sell...check my siggy for cheap and affordable bags.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Urgently Want To Travel To Cyprus This Year, How Possible? Suggestions Please by help9: 4:24pm On Sep 18, 2019
Cyprus?

1 Like

Re: I Urgently Want To Travel To Cyprus This Year, How Possible? Suggestions Please by crazyABO(m): 4:25pm On Sep 18, 2019
God's time is the best
Re: I Urgently Want To Travel To Cyprus This Year, How Possible? Suggestions Please by Flamzey00(m): 4:25pm On Sep 18, 2019
Cyprus is a useless country. You can only enjoy your stay if only u are going there to relax with family or schooling.

11 Likes

Re: I Urgently Want To Travel To Cyprus This Year, How Possible? Suggestions Please by KingLennon(m): 4:25pm On Sep 18, 2019
azelab:
wetin this guy dey talk?

2 Likes

Re: I Urgently Want To Travel To Cyprus This Year, How Possible? Suggestions Please by ednut1(m): 4:26pm On Sep 18, 2019
Nothing dey Cyprus

2 Likes

Re: I Urgently Want To Travel To Cyprus This Year, How Possible? Suggestions Please by Elvis1331: 4:26pm On Sep 18, 2019
azelab:
don't take advice from this barrow pusher

He just wan discourage you

1 Like

Re: I Urgently Want To Travel To Cyprus This Year, How Possible? Suggestions Please by AdemolaA2: 4:26pm On Sep 18, 2019
krypto100:
Cyprus just like Finland have one of the best educational destination, so Mr Man discrediting Cyprus should check is fact well and make findings on education in Cyprus.

Educational system in North Cyprus is just Ok but I wouldn’t advise anyone to go there as cost of living is very high with almost less than No jobs available .

Life in Cyprus is very boring and government has got no good plans for foreigners .
I’d advice the young Lad to go elsewhere ..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Urgently Want To Travel To Cyprus This Year, How Possible? Suggestions Please by Mixedfruit: 4:26pm On Sep 18, 2019
Good for studying but not good for hustling
Check Estonia

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is Relocating To Namibia Worth It As A Nigerian? / LASTMA Officials Fixing Bad Portions Of A Road In Lagos (PIX) / Two Brothers Involved In Fatal Accident In Delta State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.