Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,037 members, 7,821,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

I Urgently Want To Travel To Cyprus This Year, How Possible? Suggestions Please - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Urgently Want To Travel To Cyprus This Year, How Possible? Suggestions Please (24854 Views)

I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! / How Possible To Travel Out If You Don't Know Anyone Abroad To Stay With / Is Going To Cyprus Worth Quiting My Job For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Urgently Want To Travel To Cyprus This Year, How Possible? Suggestions Please by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 18, 2019
cheesy
Re: I Urgently Want To Travel To Cyprus This Year, How Possible? Suggestions Please by Foxman19: 4:27pm On Sep 18, 2019
You have a business you run in Nigeria now and is moving yet you still want to relocate.
Re: I Urgently Want To Travel To Cyprus This Year, How Possible? Suggestions Please by Jay5mie: 4:28pm On Sep 18, 2019
You actually came to the wrong place

Where you will see useless people that haven't left their compound telling giving you advice about Europe.

I hate this forum

16 Likes

Re: I Urgently Want To Travel To Cyprus This Year, How Possible? Suggestions Please by sylve11: 4:28pm On Sep 18, 2019
@ op, when youve gotten your visa, book your flight with us @ www. okokobioko. com smileycool

3 Likes

Re: I Urgently Want To Travel To Cyprus This Year, How Possible? Suggestions Please by TempleHouse: 4:28pm On Sep 18, 2019
Why can't you guys just think of how to make a living and better your career here in Nigeria

Cyprus or any other places abroad cannot be better than your locality and this is what trigger Xenophobic behaviour in different places.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Urgently Want To Travel To Cyprus This Year, How Possible? Suggestions Please by Venerable612(m): 4:29pm On Sep 18, 2019
Foxman19:
You have a business you run in Nigeria now and is moving yet you still want to relocate.
ThinkWISELY:
Hello Nairalanders,i believe your day has been going smoothly so far?.

I will like someone or anyone here with the idea of basic requirements that is needed to travel to Cyprus to study or work, well i am not migrating totally,i am still deliberating between going there to study or going there to live and work and it solely depends on the right information's/clarifications I will get here and from my other subsequent research.

The easier and faster one would be welcomed or if there is any school still admitting in Cyprus this year (sorry i don't know how their school calender runs )

On a lighter note, why am still deliberating between studying or migrating there permanently is that I have a business here in Nigeria which am running and it's moving fine so far.

Any suggestions, links or recommendations are highly welcomed and appreciated

Genuine suggestions please and mind you if your intentions is to act as an agent to rip me off, trust me you only wasting your time.

No need to PM me, your suggestions can be dropped in the comment session and would be extremely appreciated and could also serve as references to others.

I have a passport already (a virgin one ), and if its for studies i have very good WAEC result,and if it's skilled labor, i am an Electrician.

Thank you all so so much in anticipation.

There are two Cyprus Scholarships in the Federal Government Scholarship board that you can take advantage of. Link below.

http://education.gov.ng/fsb/

All the best.

2 Likes

Re: I Urgently Want To Travel To Cyprus This Year, How Possible? Suggestions Please by Mixedfruit: 4:29pm On Sep 18, 2019
Foxman19:
You've got a problem with him relocating
Village peeps everywhere you go

3 Likes

Re: I Urgently Want To Travel To Cyprus This Year, How Possible? Suggestions Please by lordsterlin(m): 4:33pm On Sep 18, 2019
ThinkWISELY:

I will like someone or anyone here with the idea of basic requirements that is needed to travel to Cyprus to study or work, well i am not migrating totally,i am still deliberating between going there to study or going there to live and work and it solely depends on the right information's/clarifications I will get here and from my other subsequent research.

Guy I dey vex 4 u o, so after bringing Pa Buhari on us, u wan run go Cyprus abi, who u wan leave ya portion of d next level suffering 4 na? Be guided o

The easier and faster one would be welcomed or if there is any school still admitting in Cyprus this year (sorry i don't know how their school calender runs )

On a lighter note, why am still deliberating between studying or migrating there permanently is that I have a business here in Nigeria which am running and it's moving fine so far.

Genuine suggestions please and mind you if your intentions is to act as an agent to rip me off, trust me you only wasting your time.

No need to PM me, your suggestions can be dropped in the comment session and would be extremely appreciated and could also serve as references to others.

I have a passport already (a virgin one ), and if its for studies i have very good WAEC result,and if it's skilled labor, i am an Electrician.

Re: I Urgently Want To Travel To Cyprus This Year, How Possible? Suggestions Please by donaldfafree(m): 4:34pm On Sep 18, 2019
Better u travel to southern Cyprus where there are opportunities. European university Cyprus is the best option.

2 Likes

Re: I Urgently Want To Travel To Cyprus This Year, How Possible? Suggestions Please by RaptorX: 4:34pm On Sep 18, 2019
Not every European country is worth migrating too, some are not much better than a lot of African countries. In 2019 we should have outgrown this silly mentality of thinking every oyinbo country must be a paradise.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Urgently Want To Travel To Cyprus This Year, How Possible? Suggestions Please by Foxman19: 4:36pm On Sep 18, 2019
You have secure him better work than what is doing in Nigeria? You think Everyone travel out of the country make it bunch of confused people.
Mixedfruit:
You've got a problem with him relocating
Village peeps everywhere you go
Re: I Urgently Want To Travel To Cyprus This Year, How Possible? Suggestions Please by sayisayi(m): 4:37pm On Sep 18, 2019
Will need to de-nigerianise yourself first ooo. Some of our ppl don go there, behave say na ajegunle
Re: I Urgently Want To Travel To Cyprus This Year, How Possible? Suggestions Please by JubrinElSudan: 4:38pm On Sep 18, 2019
drizslim:
who una want leave naija for.. Really? This is our motherland, let us stay here & fight it out mbok
I like your comment because of the meme. Who motherland help? If everybody get money to migrate legally, na only politicians go remain for this country

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Urgently Want To Travel To Cyprus This Year, How Possible? Suggestions Please by ThinkWISELY(m): 4:39pm On Sep 18, 2019
Venerable612:

There are two Cyprus Scholarships in the Federal Government Scholarship board that you can take advantage of. Link below.

http://education.gov.ng/fsb/

All the best.

Thank you so much

2 Likes

Re: I Urgently Want To Travel To Cyprus This Year, How Possible? Suggestions Please by ThinkWISELY(m): 4:40pm On Sep 18, 2019
donaldfafree:
Better u travel to southern Cyprus where there are opportunities. European university Cyprus is the best option.

Any links
Re: I Urgently Want To Travel To Cyprus This Year, How Possible? Suggestions Please by AdemolaA2: 4:40pm On Sep 18, 2019
Jay5mie:
You actually came to the wrong place

Where you will see useless people that haven't left their compound telling giving you advice about Europe.

I hate this forum

You claim to hate this forum , yet you’re here commenting .. smh ..

There are one and 1 million enlightened people who have traveled almost all around the world on this forum ok ..

3 Likes

Re: I Urgently Want To Travel To Cyprus This Year, How Possible? Suggestions Please by ThinkWISELY(m): 4:41pm On Sep 18, 2019
Foxman19:

I need some better certificate

2 Likes

Re: I Urgently Want To Travel To Cyprus This Year, How Possible? Suggestions Please by Mixedfruit: 4:42pm On Sep 18, 2019
Foxman19:
You have secure him better work than what is doing in Nigeria? You think Everyone travel out of the country make it bunch of confused people.
I think he's above 18 and has taken his decision already.
Re: I Urgently Want To Travel To Cyprus This Year, How Possible? Suggestions Please by drizslim(m): 4:43pm On Sep 18, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
I like your comment because of the meme. Who motherland help? If everybody get money to migrate legally, na only politicians go remain for this country
True talk Enugbe, Las Las we go dey alright
Re: I Urgently Want To Travel To Cyprus This Year, How Possible? Suggestions Please by ThinkWISELY(m): 4:44pm On Sep 18, 2019
drizslim:
who una want leave naija for.. Really? This is our motherland, let us stay here & fight it out mbok

Read well, i might not be necessarily migrating totally, studying and coming back is another option..... but, look at the way things are becoming daily in our once beloved country, any opportunity for total migration is welcomed, ask yourself are you not tired too?.

7 Likes

Re: I Urgently Want To Travel To Cyprus This Year, How Possible? Suggestions Please by ThinkWISELY(m): 4:47pm On Sep 18, 2019
kalu61:
check the user @wip7 here.

He got everything you need

Okay, i will do that, thank you so much.
Re: I Urgently Want To Travel To Cyprus This Year, How Possible? Suggestions Please by Gokoyer0(m): 4:48pm On Sep 18, 2019
Go and read my comments on Travel to Finland. Not everywhere worth migrating to if you are ambitious in life.
ThinkWISELY:

Re: I Urgently Want To Travel To Cyprus This Year, How Possible? Suggestions Please by MERCHANDISER: 4:51pm On Sep 18, 2019
i want to
Re: I Urgently Want To Travel To Cyprus This Year, How Possible? Suggestions Please by logan2(m): 4:52pm On Sep 18, 2019
Wetin op Wan find for empty country, wey Canada they beg for brains, if you have those qualities as you claim while not go for Canada

1 Like

Re: I Urgently Want To Travel To Cyprus This Year, How Possible? Suggestions Please by airsaylongcon: 4:52pm On Sep 18, 2019
Which of the Cyprus? The occupied so-called TRNC or the legitimate and recognised Republic of Cyprus?

3 Likes

Re: I Urgently Want To Travel To Cyprus This Year, How Possible? Suggestions Please by erickjany: 4:53pm On Sep 18, 2019
@ Op I pitty you life the moment you say want to migrate to Cyprus. Bros both South and north Cyprus don't ever try it. Use that money for a better country Canada, USA. Luxembourg, Australia, New Zealand.
Or you that money to invest in other business in Nigeria.
South Cyprus is the most racist country on earth and very primitive people. They hate black people. Also they called blacks (mavro)
Am talking out of experience. Pls don't near that country.
I will never wish my dead relatives to go to Cyprus talk more of those alive.
A word is enough for a wise

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Urgently Want To Travel To Cyprus This Year, How Possible? Suggestions Please by ThinkWISELY(m): 4:53pm On Sep 18, 2019
Gokoyer0:
Go and read my comments on Travel to Finland. Not everywhere worth migrating to if you are ambitious in life.

Thank you for your contribution

2 Likes

Re: I Urgently Want To Travel To Cyprus This Year, How Possible? Suggestions Please by owila4luv(m): 4:57pm On Sep 18, 2019
apiam way is the cheapest cheesy
Re: I Urgently Want To Travel To Cyprus This Year, How Possible? Suggestions Please by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 18, 2019
azelab:
don't waste your money on Cyprus , look for a better country . Cyprus doesn't worth a place to either study or hustling based on the facts have read about the country.

Thank u, I don't know about the country but the name CYPRUS reminds me of LAZARUS which means suffer.

2 Likes

Re: I Urgently Want To Travel To Cyprus This Year, How Possible? Suggestions Please by anenymasng(m): 5:00pm On Sep 18, 2019
ShipChina2naija:
Later we go see you on nairaland with caption
A Nigerian killed in Cyprus.......

Na bags we dey sell...check my siggy for cheap and affordable bags.....

No one will buy from you after reading this comment.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Urgently Want To Travel To Cyprus This Year, How Possible? Suggestions Please by mblarry1(m): 5:01pm On Sep 18, 2019
hemartins:
i am interested too

i have a friend in south cyprus, he can be of help if your really intrested
4tune40:
Please bro, I kindly advise you don't go to Cyprus, you try Turkey or Canada, Finland, Norway and Holland ,if you need link I could be of help.
hemartins:
i am interested too

i have a friend in south cyprus, he can be of help if your really intrested

Can we talk privately... Norway go make sense

3 Likes

Re: I Urgently Want To Travel To Cyprus This Year, How Possible? Suggestions Please by olexjay(m): 5:02pm On Sep 18, 2019
Traveling is a nice idea but I just felt for the aspect of you willing to travel at all cost this year, there are lots of things you've to understand about traveling which and you shouldn't be in an hurry to leave at all cost in due time, we talking about changing of location to a foreign land entirely.

You've to be careful my brother and don't rush cuz if you talking it on rush then you're so widely opened to those fake traveling agent so you won't end up been scammed or end up finding yourself in country you don't like.

Give yourself time to do online and offline research over the country which you want to travel to and mostly PRAY THAT THE LORD GOD LEAD YOU TO YOUR PROMISED LAND WHERE EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT FOR YOU WHEN YOU GET THERE.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Man "Chills" With A Python In Benin Republic. Photos / Plane Crashes Into House In Philippine (Photos) / British Airways Announces Abuja Terminal Move PIX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.