Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,960 members, 7,821,381 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

$100 To $500 A Month Making Simple 1 Minute Promo Videos - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / $100 To $500 A Month Making Simple 1 Minute Promo Videos (1416 Views)

UBA Machine Printed An ATM Card Within 1 Minute - Chude / Make promo videos for your Business / EXCLUSIVE: Earn Up To $500 Per Month As A Video Animation Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

$100 To $500 A Month Making Simple 1 Minute Promo Videos by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 18, 2019
In a minute i am going to show you how easy this business is and how to get started TODAY!

If you are being told to that to make money online, it's risk free and you only have to push a button and all the money will come out..

Trust me, that is A BIG LIE!

If you really want to make the money you desire, you have to work, not only hard but SMART!

The Promo Video Business is the SMART way of earning consistent income!

Now, if you believe that this is the case when it comes to building a fledgling internet business then you can continue reading..

But if you are looking for fast and quick money, then please look elsewhere...this is not for you.

This is a business you will dedicate 1 - 2 hours daily and you start seeing income days to a week from now.

If you can afford to buy a shirt in the market, then you can afford to start this Business
and get the needed training today

HOW TO DESIGN PROMO VIDEOS ON FIVERR AND MAKE OVER $100-$500 EVERY MONTH!

Up to $100 is the least amount you can earn in a month with this lucrative business.
Your earning potential after a month or two of consistent work could be over $500 per week to over $1000 per week.
You might be wondering how this can be possible. Well let me show you how hot this market is on Fiverr!

Let's study this image:

- We can see there is very high demand for this service
- and Most of the providers in this category charge over $5 for one promo video

Now let's have a this service that does exactly what you are going to learn...

This seller charges $15 for a 60 seconds promo video - a video that can literally take under 10 minutes
to create and complete. And with 5 orders in queue - that is $75 or more for just a few minutes of work.

There is no doubt this is a Lucrative Business for you, if you decide to start this today

To design Promo Videos is So Easy.. This is the simple process to take.

1) Log into the Video production platform and "Create New Video"
2) Select the layout you want
3) Copy your script and create your scenes. The scenes will be automatically created
with matching relevant videos for each arrangement of your script
4) Add a Voice Over (Auto voice over with 98% Human voice) or import a voice over
5) Finally add background music and adjust the auto voice to get a perfect human readability
6) Generate your video and download the MP4 for delivery

This can take you from 10 - 45 minutes to complete at least a 3 minutes Promo Video

Once you have the knowledge on how you can do this, then you can be confident to set up your
Promo Video business on Fiverr and start making good income

REQUIREMENTS TO START THIS BUSINESS

1) Professionally created Fiverr account for Video production services
2) A P.C/Laptop (this can't be done with your smartphone)
3) Good data connection
5) Dedication and Commitment to see your business grow

If you pass this requirements, then you are ready to set up your promo video business starting now

And You can achieve this with the Promo Video Business free report!

This Report will expose this highly profitable and lucrative business opportunity
that anyone, including you, no matter your experience or non-experience can do.

You will learn:

A) How to properly set up your fiverr account for promo video business.
B) How to create high quality and engaging promo videos.
C) How to turn any document to videos automatically.
D) How to Triple your promo video business on fiver and outside fiverr.
E) How to Quadruple your income applying fiverr affiliate cpa + your promo video service on Fiverr.
F) How to use promo videos to earn over $3000 with CPA and Affiliate Marketing.
(discover the simplest money spinning method you can imagine)
E) Access to over $3000 worth of Video editing software and Bonuses free

You can get this free report in the next few seconds by following these steps

CLICK HERE TO WHATSAPP ME TO GET IN

Do the following now, and see the change in your life a week from now.

It's very easy to procrastinate, which most of us do. And the sad thing is that not all of you reading this
will take action. Before you move to the next thread looking for that shining-golden-opportunity
consider this -
TO MAKE GENUINE MONEY ONLINE YOU MUST HAVE A GOOD PRODUCT OR TOP NOTCH SERVICE TO OFFER..

All other opportunities apart from this are farcical and designed to steal from you.

THIS BUSINESS IS NOT THAT...

But if you consider the times of indecision in your life, and the opportunities that have flown by you,
you will realize you have been losing lots of money - income that is readily available for you to grab.

So, follow the process above, get this free report and discover a new strategy to earn money you may
have never thought about.

I hope this could be a life changing opportunity for you.

If you have any questions, you can ask here.

UPDATE
*earnings from a member who does this part time, started a month ago.
You need money to pay your bills and extra income in important times?
Start today.

3 Likes

Re: $100 To $500 A Month Making Simple 1 Minute Promo Videos by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 18, 2019
I will be making a demonstration here this evening of how easy it is to create Promo Videos..

Watch out cool

2 Likes

Re: $100 To $500 A Month Making Simple 1 Minute Promo Videos by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 21, 2019
Hi Guys, sorry i couldn't make it that day, a lots of improvements to work on and great to be back

This promo video sells for between $5 - $30 and it took 7-10 minutes to produce

Script:

Does your child have difficulty reading?
Is mathematics a thorn in their side?
Lumley’s Learning Center can help.
Our certified teachers are ready to
Help your son or daughter
Conquer their fears of reading,
Writing,
Arithmetic,
And more.
Choose from sessions after school,
On weekday evenings or Saturdays.
We guarantee that your child will receive
the most effective one-on-one tutoring
that money can buy.
Take a tour of our facilities and,
meet the teacher in your desired subject area
by calling 706-452-3459.
Lumley’s Learning Center.
Helping Children
Reach their full potential
since 1986

Promo Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2jbIJBA3Bg
Re: $100 To $500 A Month Making Simple 1 Minute Promo Videos by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 21, 2019
These type of videos take you between 5 - 10 minutes to create a nice 30
second video or 10 - 30 minutes for a 60 secs to 2 minutes promo video
and Sells for $5 to $15+ for a 30 sec video like this one

Script:

Always wanted to get your MBA?
What’s the hold up?
If it’s tuition fees, let me tell ya, do I have a deal for you.
At Gerard’s MBA Institute,
we’ve just slashed the entrance fee by 50%!
That’s right,
it’s now officially affordable to get your MBA,
but you’ve got to do it now!
Call before midnight to secure your space in our MBA program.
It just takes one phone call,
one year, and one heck of a lot of determination!
Mention this commercial
and receive an additional 20%
off at the campus bookstore.
The number to call is 203-674-5455.
See you this September!

Promo Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHcwq9naW14
Re: $100 To $500 A Month Making Simple 1 Minute Promo Videos by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 21, 2019
Before you make a negative comment,
Ask yourself, how many lives have you touched?

Be rest assured you are getting great value, delivered in a simple format,
easy to understand and a business any body with a go getter attitude
can do.
Re: $100 To $500 A Month Making Simple 1 Minute Promo Videos by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 21, 2019
A 10 years old kid can do this Business!

Re: $100 To $500 A Month Making Simple 1 Minute Promo Videos by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 21, 2019
Some have reached out to me
wanting to know what exactly will be
in the training, and what will be your benefit.

So Watch this to see what you will be getting
once you have access to your member account

Click to Get the Free Report

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vbh65uzLHM
Re: $100 To $500 A Month Making Simple 1 Minute Promo Videos by Nobody: 5:13am On Sep 22, 2019
What a great day cool
Re: $100 To $500 A Month Making Simple 1 Minute Promo Videos by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 22, 2019
Please note that the Report is free. Download it today
Re: $100 To $500 A Month Making Simple 1 Minute Promo Videos by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 22, 2019
We just updated a training module - How to Add Images, Logo, Sounds on Your Promo Videos

Do you know you can also add another video on top of your Promo Video?

You can charge an extra $10 - $20 for this or add it to your price package.
Re: $100 To $500 A Month Making Simple 1 Minute Promo Videos by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 23, 2019
Ultimate Facebook Ads giveaway promo ended!
Re: $100 To $500 A Month Making Simple 1 Minute Promo Videos by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 23, 2019
Free Report still available.. Today is your lucky day
Re: $100 To $500 A Month Making Simple 1 Minute Promo Videos by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 23, 2019
Have you downloaded the free report?
Re: $100 To $500 A Month Making Simple 1 Minute Promo Videos by kekk04: 9:07pm On Sep 23, 2019
Are the videos always white?
Re: $100 To $500 A Month Making Simple 1 Minute Promo Videos by damtan(m): 11:46pm On Sep 23, 2019
Which video creation software can be used?
I can use filmora for edit already but which software can one use to create the video please?
Re: $100 To $500 A Month Making Simple 1 Minute Promo Videos by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 24, 2019
kekk04:
Are the videos always white?

You can choose black people clips. Depends on the client you get
Re: $100 To $500 A Month Making Simple 1 Minute Promo Videos by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 24, 2019
damtan:
Which video creation software can be used?
I can use filmora for edit already but which software can one use to create the video please?

You will know all that when you enter the member area

1 Like

Re: $100 To $500 A Month Making Simple 1 Minute Promo Videos by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 24, 2019
Great evening cool
Re: $100 To $500 A Month Making Simple 1 Minute Promo Videos by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 26, 2019
We are moving in Full Force.

Just a guy who read this thread like you, took action on the 20TH
Had his First Order on the 25TH!
With a 5X Rating!

Whatsapp Me

1 Share

Re: $100 To $500 A Month Making Simple 1 Minute Promo Videos by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 26, 2019
Another ordinary guy with no previous experience
took to the training on the 19th and now he has 20
videos
waiting to get started, and already finished
a job!

You are wasting time, reading this
Click the link and get the free report,
Then sign up for the training!

Only 5 spots left and I'll close the door.
(Too much competition spoils the market place - fact)

Re: $100 To $500 A Month Making Simple 1 Minute Promo Videos by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 26, 2019
Only 5 Spots and it's closed
Whatsapp Me
Re: $100 To $500 A Month Making Simple 1 Minute Promo Videos by daddio(m): 8:03pm On Sep 26, 2019
passionstores:
Only 5 Spots and it's closed
Whatsapp Me

Hope you can reserve a spot for me till next week please, I'm having issues with my phone and I think I should get it fixed by next week.

PLEASE!!!
Re: $100 To $500 A Month Making Simple 1 Minute Promo Videos by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 26, 2019
daddio:

Hope you can reserve a spot for me till next week please, I'm having issues with my phone and I think I should get it fixed by next week.

PLEASE!!!

No problem, but you need to be fast, as we really take the number of people into this serious.
Less competition for a big market, means much money for everyone but less prone to
abuse cool
Re: $100 To $500 A Month Making Simple 1 Minute Promo Videos by daddio(m): 8:36pm On Sep 26, 2019
passionstores:

No problem, but you need to be fast, as we really take the number of people into this serious.
Less competition for a big market, means much money for everyone but less prone to
abuse cool

Okay boss. Thanks, I'm very grateful.

1 Like

Re: $100 To $500 A Month Making Simple 1 Minute Promo Videos by Nobody: 6:08am On Sep 27, 2019
daddio:

Okay boss. Thanks, I'm very grateful.

You are Welcome. cool

1 Like

Re: $100 To $500 A Month Making Simple 1 Minute Promo Videos by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 27, 2019
Make your weekend great!
Re: $100 To $500 A Month Making Simple 1 Minute Promo Videos by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 28, 2019
Still available!
Re: $100 To $500 A Month Making Simple 1 Minute Promo Videos by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 29, 2019
Still on!
Re: $100 To $500 A Month Making Simple 1 Minute Promo Videos by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 18, 2019
Sorry if the link is not going. Reach out to me on 08181014951 on whatsapp to get the Report.
Re: $100 To $500 A Month Making Simple 1 Minute Promo Videos by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 05, 2019
How you doing guys? Been a while we updated.
If you had started with us awhile ago you would be making money now
But it is never too late to begin

Now we have cut the training by 50% OFF from Nov 5th to Nov 10th

Want to get in now and secure your next 1 to three weeks earnings?

Whatsapp me on 2348181014951

*this is from a member who started about a month ago making promo videos
and she does this part time due to her work. You can make this too.
Don't procrastinate, contact us now to get started.

Re: $100 To $500 A Month Making Simple 1 Minute Promo Videos by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 05, 2019
If you had started with us last month, you would have been withdrawing your earnings before today.
Stop looking for ways to make money when this is right in your face.
Whatsapp me now to get in, no time is too late.
Re: $100 To $500 A Month Making Simple 1 Minute Promo Videos by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 05, 2019
today's orders as of present, not bad for a new account

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Business Can I Start With 5000 Naira In Nigeria - Video / Nigeria’s Tradedepot Secures $10 Million Funding / What Investment Opportunity/business Do You Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.