Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,842 members, 7,828,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

'I Asked Myself All The Questions' - Anthony Joshua Admits He Suffered - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 'I Asked Myself All The Questions' - Anthony Joshua Admits He Suffered (378 Views)

I Asked For $4M For Haaland, Manchester United Turned It Down - Ole Gunnar / Makoko Kid Asked Anthony Joshua Why He Fights For UK And Not For Nigeria / Anthony Joshua Replies A Fan Who Asked ''Wetin Dey For The Boys?'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'I Asked Myself All The Questions' - Anthony Joshua Admits He Suffered by Jalabase(m): 12:37pm On Sep 18, 2019
Anthony Joshua has admitted he suffered heavily following shock defeat by Andy Ruiz.

The British Nigerian boxer lost his IBF, WBA and WBO titles after he was defeat to Ruiz Jr back in June at Madison Square Garden. The Mexican boxer defeated Joshua in the seventh-round to hand British/Nigerian boxer his first professional loss.

The pair will fight once again in Saudi Arabia on December 7, and Joshua has admitted that he suffered heavily after their first fight.

He said: 'I think I had to grieve and ask myself all the questions you would expect. People say 'you lost', I call it a blip.

'I can't wait to get in there and fight him. Every time I have fought a champion I have risen to the occasion.'

Joshua also said he might change his approach in order to be more proactive at the start of fights.

I need to start taking this approach to my fights where I'm a bit more lively. I know I'm capable of it. There is too much at stake.

'If I go in there where I'm switched on, a time like the Ruiz fight where I am so relaxed, that might be the difference.'

CC fynestboi, missyb3

Source: https://www.jalabase.com/gist/i-asked-myself-all-the-questions-anthony-joshua-admits-he-suffered-heavily-following-shock-defeat-by-andy-ruiz/

Re: 'I Asked Myself All The Questions' - Anthony Joshua Admits He Suffered by Jalabase(m): 1:56pm On Sep 18, 2019
Anthony suffer from the fat guy

(1) (Reply)

UEFA Champions League, 02 October 2019(GMT +8) / Marriage Has Changed My Life – Onazi / Brazil Vs Senegal 1-1 - Highlights (video Download)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.