Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,071 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

50 Cent Reveals He Tried To Make Peace With His Eldest Son But Was Rebuffed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 50 Cent Reveals He Tried To Make Peace With His Eldest Son But Was Rebuffed (547 Views)

Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid / He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) / Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

50 Cent Reveals He Tried To Make Peace With His Eldest Son But Was Rebuffed by Trump100: 12:54pm On Sep 18, 2019
50 Cent has said he’s been doing everything possible to make peace with his eldest son Marquise Jackson, 22, but the boy has refused to have a relationship with him. 50 Cent and his son have been known to go at each other online and 50 has sometimes directed his …..https://weandwel.site/50-cent-reveals-he-tried-to-make-peace-with-his-eldest-son-but-was-rebuffed/
Re: 50 Cent Reveals He Tried To Make Peace With His Eldest Son But Was Rebuffed by Abfinest007(m): 1:06pm On Sep 18, 2019
some children have a enough freedom that's why they can talk back eir dad.you can't try that with my mom
Re: 50 Cent Reveals He Tried To Make Peace With His Eldest Son But Was Rebuffed by dangoteinlaw: 6:51am On Sep 19, 2019
Abfinest007:
some children have a enough freedom that's why they can talk back eir dad.you can't try that with my mom
your ignorance is awfull. Who doesn't know 50 cent to be an asshole.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Why So Many Marriages And Families Are Breaking And Struggling / Don't Stop To Throw Stones At Every Dog That Barks At You / Invitation To A Nairalander's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.