Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

How My Uncle Got Saved From Undergoing Prostate Surgey - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How My Uncle Got Saved From Undergoing Prostate Surgey (633 Views)

Man Holds His Old Diseased Heart After Undergoing Heart Transplant (Photos) / Woman All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery To Remove Huge Facial Tumour. Photos / Young Boy With Backward Facing Legs Excited After Undergoing Surgery. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Uncle Got Saved From Undergoing Prostate Surgey by mkf365: 1:34pm On Sep 18, 2019
My uncle who has been having issues with his prostate health for some years was finally booked for surgery last week to be precise. 4days prior to the surgery,a friend brought in an ayurvedic/herbal drug for him to use. we were skeptical at first because we have tried a lot of medications before finally resulting to surgery. I collected the product from him reluctantly and gave my uncle 2capsules to use..after some hours,he gave a sign of thumbs up which i never knew what he meant at that time.. he continued the products till a day before the surgery that he visited the hospital for normal preparation for the surgery and final tests evaluation. to the doctors amazement, someone that could not urinate by himself except through pampers and catheter could actually expel the urine all by himself. the enlarged prostate has shrinked and he could feel less pains in the groins compared to previous ones. To cut the long story short,the doctors had to put the surgery on hold and told my uncle to continue with whatever medications he started that they could see signs of improvement and that he should come back in 2 weeks time for another check up. Today makes it 1week and 1day that he has been on this product and he is getting his healthy life back.He no longer uses adult pampers nor catheter and the volume of urine expelled which used to be less than 5mls is now more than 15mls at a go. He is getting better day by day and the swollen prostate is beginning to shrink in diameter.
i just felt i should share the good news here.He said he has the scientific reports to back up the claim and the product works perfectly for all prostate issues either mild ,chronic or acute including prostatitis..
you can contact the friend on 0-9-0-1-5-7-1-7-0-1-2.. He accepts part payment and balance up when you are satisfied with the result .

1 Like

Re: How My Uncle Got Saved From Undergoing Prostate Surgey by overdrive(m): 2:00pm On Sep 18, 2019
Drop pictures and name of the drug.
Re: How My Uncle Got Saved From Undergoing Prostate Surgey by mkf365: 2:38pm On Sep 18, 2019
overdrive:
Drop pictures and name of the drug.
. Let me get across to him to send me the clearer pictures. Name of the drug is Ural bph
Re: How My Uncle Got Saved From Undergoing Prostate Surgey by mkf365: 4:01pm On Sep 18, 2019
This is the drug that saved my uncle..The surgery fee paid to the hospital has just been refunded..

Re: How My Uncle Got Saved From Undergoing Prostate Surgey by mkf365: 7:36am On Sep 19, 2019
good morning..
i have been given a pack of the ural bph by my friend for those who might be interested in picking from nairaland here
Re: How My Uncle Got Saved From Undergoing Prostate Surgey by mkf365: 7:39am On Sep 19, 2019
Prostate cancer is a leading cancer diagnosis and cause of cancer related deaths among men. It is the most commonly diagnosed cancer among Nigerian men with an estimated hospital prevalence of between 127 to 185.5 per 100,000 male admissions in the hospital. nimedhealth.com
Re: How My Uncle Got Saved From Undergoing Prostate Surgey by mkf365: 7:42am On Sep 19, 2019
The following are signs and symptoms that may be present with prostatitis:

Painful, difficult and/or frequent urinating.
Blood in the urine.
Groin pain, rectal pain, abdominal pain and/or low back pain.
Fever and chills.
Malaise and body aches.
Urethral discharge.
Painful ejaculation or sexual dysfunction.
Re: How My Uncle Got Saved From Undergoing Prostate Surgey by mkf365: 7:43am On Sep 19, 2019
How long do the symptoms of prostatitis last?

Prostatitis is an inflammation of the prostate that can often be painful. It can be chronic or acute: Chronic prostatitis develops gradually and can last for months or even years. Doctors consider prostatitis to be chronic if symptoms continue for 3 months or more.
Re: How My Uncle Got Saved From Undergoing Prostate Surgey by mkf365: 7:46am On Sep 19, 2019
What is the best thing to drink or eat for your prostate?

You'll still need to see your doctor for regular prostate cancer screenings, but you can start boosting your prostate health by trying these six foods.

Tomatoes. Tomatoes contain a powerful antioxidant called lycopene. ...
Broccoli. ...
Green tea. ...
Legumes and soybeans. ...
Pomegranate juice. ...
Fish.

OR
You can prevent all prostate issues by taking the URAL BPH twice a year (one pack every six months)
Re: How My Uncle Got Saved From Undergoing Prostate Surgey by mkf365: 7:48am On Sep 19, 2019
Is coffee bad for your prostate?

For men who have benign prostatic hyperplasia, drinking coffee can be detrimental, because the caffeine can stimulate an already overactive bladder, which means it can increase urinary frequency and urgency and may even result in urge incontinence. Caffeine can act on the bladder in several ways..

So stay away from caffeinated drinks ...
Re: How My Uncle Got Saved From Undergoing Prostate Surgey by mkf365: 7:50am On Sep 19, 2019
now, you can spot what prostatitis is all about

Re: How My Uncle Got Saved From Undergoing Prostate Surgey by mkf365: 7:51am On Sep 19, 2019
to all our men,who has no idea of the dangers of prostate

Re: How My Uncle Got Saved From Undergoing Prostate Surgey by mkf365: 10:14am On Sep 20, 2019
find attached the clinical trials report... for the drug

Re: How My Uncle Got Saved From Undergoing Prostate Surgey by mkf365: 10:15am On Sep 20, 2019
people are already calling...
Re: How My Uncle Got Saved From Undergoing Prostate Surgey by mkf365: 10:18am On Sep 20, 2019
Please read this link from
express Uk on prostate enlargement..

http:///f7ab9e7a_ng
Re: How My Uncle Got Saved From Undergoing Prostate Surgey by mkf365: 12:45pm On Sep 23, 2019
hope your week is starting well.
Great testimonies on this product from my side and other people who have used it within a period of one week...Im 100% sure of effect..Save your uncle,brother,father,husband.
Re: How My Uncle Got Saved From Undergoing Prostate Surgey by mkf365: 12:56pm On Sep 23, 2019
good afternoon
Re: How My Uncle Got Saved From Undergoing Prostate Surgey by mkf365: 9:16pm On Sep 24, 2019
Great testimonies abound on the product. Product now been embraced by Lasuth doctors
Re: How My Uncle Got Saved From Undergoing Prostate Surgey by kissMyLipz(f): 3:53pm On Apr 19
mkf365:
Great testimonies abound on the product. Product now been embraced by Lasuth doctors

Pls is the drugs in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Tooth Filling Broke Twice In One Year / What Is Coronavirus : Symptoms, Treatments, History And Most Affected Countries / COVID-19: Run From Facilities Without Protective Kits – Med. Lab. Scientists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.