Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Ronaldo: I Deserve More Ballon D’or Awards Than Messi - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo: I Deserve More Ballon D’or Awards Than Messi (28904 Views)

Pele Has Won More Ballon D’or Awards Than Lionel Messi Or Cristiano Ronaldo / Pele Has Won More Ballon D’or Awards Than Lionel Messi Or Cristiano Ronaldo / World Cup: Oghenekaro Etebo Has Completed More Dribbles Than Messi, Ronaldo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo: I Deserve More Ballon D’or Awards Than Messi by Dibixxx1(m): 11:35am On Sep 19, 2019
CuntMiner:
nothing childish here and not dat messi wants to ignore,it just dat he was an ex slowpoke and somewhat an introvert,not really a social media person,dat y ronaldo remains d most used athlete for adverts......messi complained a lot during copa america about d grass as if no be same grass opponent dey use

.messi doesnt deserve 2010 balon d'or...any time ronaldo wins it,u rarely doubt it shud av been someone else...Sneijder not Messi would have won in 2010
Sneijder won the Champions League that year with Inter
and was runner-up in the World Cup with Holland. He got
293 points from the journalists. Iniesta was second on
291, while Xavi was third on 229.

out of no where it was given to messi....shame on blatter,his corruption cases lived after him

Modified: damn most people are quoting me about 2013 balon d'or being given to ronaldo instead of Ribery...guyman check below,ronaldo was on fire 2013,Ronaldo's goals were more than Messi and Ribery's goals combine together ....his performance was top notch even for country

Lol...so sneijder had more goals than Messi in 2010 then?.... since you're justifying Rinaldo's own in 2013 by just his goals
Re: Ronaldo: I Deserve More Ballon D’or Awards Than Messi by Sirmuel1(m): 12:11pm On Sep 19, 2019
Godspower35:

This guy is so immature, thats why I can never be a fan of him,I always prefer Messi from time.

Me too. Ronaldo is a great player, no doubt, but he talks too much.
Re: Ronaldo: I Deserve More Ballon D’or Awards Than Messi by KingOfAmebo(m): 3:00pm On Sep 19, 2019
CuntMiner:
nothing childish here and not dat messi wants to ignore,it just dat he was an ex slowpoke and somewhat an introvert,not really a social media person,dat y ronaldo remains d most used athlete for adverts......messi complained a lot during copa america about d grass as if no be same grass opponent dey use

.messi doesnt deserve 2010 balon d'or...any time ronaldo wins it,u rarely doubt it shud av been someone else...Sneijder not Messi would have won in 2010
Sneijder won the Champions League that year with Inter
and was runner-up in the World Cup with Holland. He got
293 points from the journalists. Iniesta was second on
291, while Xavi was third on 229.

out of no where it was given to messi....shame on blatter,his corruption cases lived after him

Modified: damn most people are quoting me about 2013 balon d'or being given to ronaldo instead of Ribery...guyman check below,ronaldo was on fire 2013,Ronaldo's goals were more than Messi and Ribery's goals combine together ....his performance was top notch even for country

If you use the same energy to argue about two great footballers who don't give a fvck about you then you should be a multimillionaire by now. Again, Ronaldo and Messi don't give a fvck about you, they both have exceptional careers... Focus on your own career and get busy. Lazy Nigerian Youth.

Re: Ronaldo: I Deserve More Ballon D’or Awards Than Messi by skyfather09(m): 9:44pm On Sep 19, 2019
emmyw:
Your Father Sharap, Idiot! Did I Quote You? Stupid Human Being
nigga your pained men.. commit suicide, I heard that helps.
Re: Ronaldo: I Deserve More Ballon D’or Awards Than Messi by emmyw(m): 9:50pm On Sep 19, 2019
skyfather09:
nigga your pained men.. commit suicide, I heard that helps.
Did I Hear You Say Suicide? Pained For An Idiot Like You? I Don't Even Know What To Do with My Pain, You Are Nothing To Me, It's Not Everyone That You Disrespect Online, Tell Your Father Sharap Before Me! You Are Too Daft For Me To Even Talk With!
Re: Ronaldo: I Deserve More Ballon D’or Awards Than Messi by macof(m): 1:25am On Sep 20, 2019
bellachibaby:
Juventus forward Cristiano Ronaldo said he deserves to end his soccer career with more Ballon d’Or awards than Barcelona counterpart Lionel Messi and hopes to establish himself as the greatest player of all time.

Ronaldo, 34, has won the renowned France Football magazine trophy for the world’s best player five times – as many as Messi – but is eager for more as he moves into the twilight of his career.

“Messi’s in the history of football,” Ronaldo told broadcaster Piers Morgan in an interview with Britain’s ITV on Tuesday.

“But I think I have to have six or seven or eight to be above him,” he said, referring to the Ballon d’Or awards.

“I’d love it, I think I deserve it.”

The Portugal captain said he was no friend of the Argentine, but credited his rival for helping push him further in his own career.

“My relationship with him is, we are not friends, but we have shared this stage for 15 years,” Ronaldo said.

“I know that he has pushed me to be a better player and I have pushed him to be a better player as well.”

Ronaldo, who also played for Manchester United and Real Madrid, has five UEFA Champions League winners’ medals and led Portugal to victory at the 2016 UEFA European Championship and 2019 UEFA Nations League tournaments.

“I don’t follow the records, the records follow me. I’m addicted to the success, and I don’t think it’s something bad, I think it’s good,” Ronaldo said.

“It motivates me. If you’re not motivated, it’s better to stop.”

https://thickmatch.com/deserve-ballon-dor-awards-messi-says-ronaldo/

Seems like fake, Ronaldo and Messi are not as hard on each other as people like to imagine them
All this drama is in the head of fans who like a good fight
Re: Ronaldo: I Deserve More Ballon D’or Awards Than Messi by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 20, 2019
CuntMiner:
dat year ronaldo was on fire...messi and ribery goals combined wasnt up to ronaldo's own
And the wonderkid messi wasn't on fire too?
Re: Ronaldo: I Deserve More Ballon D’or Awards Than Messi by kenzysmith: 2:28am On Apr 18, 2021
drey076:
Even though I respect this guy, I dislike him bcoz of pride. I will always support any team that play against his team
this your hatred strong o
Re: Ronaldo: I Deserve More Ballon D’or Awards Than Messi by Soliudeen(m): 7:17am On Apr 18, 2021
I don't understand what Ronaldo is always talking about 'may be he still think Messi is slowing down hustle hard because Mbappe is closed to that ballon d'or.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NFF Confirms Jose Peseiro As Super Eagles Head Coach, Finidi As Assistant / Dickson Nwakaeme: Samson Siasia Asked Me To Pay Bribe For Beijing 2008 / Siasia Visits Sports Minister, Dalung (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.