Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,360 members, 7,864,680 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:14 AM

Ronaldo - I Want To Win More Ballon D'or Award Than Messi. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo - I Want To Win More Ballon D'or Award Than Messi. (245 Views)

Who Was The Best Player That Never Won The Ballon d'Or Award? / Lionel Messi Shows Off Skills After Ballon D'or Award In Barca Training (Photos) / Ronaldo: I Deserve More Ballon D’or Awards Than Messi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ronaldo - I Want To Win More Ballon D'or Award Than Messi. by mysportsbank: 4:08pm On Sep 18, 2019
According to the the interview by pier morgan On ITV, Ronaldo said "I want to win more ballon D'or award than Messi"

Cristino Ronaldo wants at least one ballon D'or award before he ends his career in football. He is determined to supersede his great rival Lionel Messi as he looks forward to becoming the greatest footballer of all time.

https://www.mysportbank.com/2019/09/ronaldo-i-want-to-win-more-ballon-dor.html

1 Share

Re: Ronaldo - I Want To Win More Ballon D'or Award Than Messi. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 18, 2019
ok na. More palm oil to your elbow.
Re: Ronaldo - I Want To Win More Ballon D'or Award Than Messi. by Astark: 5:02pm On Sep 18, 2019
Fool. Impossible

(1) (Reply)

Only The Chinese Can Dislodge The Chinese / David Villa: Former Barcelona And Valencia Striker Announces Retirement At Japan / Let Me Teach You How To Earn Over 60k Weekly As A Newbie Into Affiliate Marketin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.