Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,612 members, 7,851,084 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:12 PM

50 Cent Reveals He Tried To Make Peace With His Eldest Son But Was Rebuffed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 50 Cent Reveals He Tried To Make Peace With His Eldest Son But Was Rebuffed (948 Views)

Yul Edochie & His Brothers Attend Eldest Brother's Chieftaincy Ceremony (Video) / Pete Edochie And His Eldest Son, Leo (Photo) / ‘I Have No Relationship With Him’ - 50 Cent Disowns His Eldest Son Marquise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

50 Cent Reveals He Tried To Make Peace With His Eldest Son But Was Rebuffed by Sgaryjnr(f): 5:50pm On Sep 18, 2019
50 Cent and his son have been known to go at each other online and 50 has sometimes directed his savagery at his son.

Before Marquise turned 18, 50 was known for going on Instagram to troll the boy's mother, saying he will soon be free from paying child support and her meal ticket will be gone.

But the rapper wants peace now and he revealed during an interview with Big Boy's Neighborhood in Los Angeles...

Click the link to watch video:https://www.naijaofficial.com/50-cent-reveals/

Re: 50 Cent Reveals He Tried To Make Peace With His Eldest Son But Was Rebuffed by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 18, 2019
His son looks so much like him. How will the boy respect you when you publicly disgrace his mother?
Re: 50 Cent Reveals He Tried To Make Peace With His Eldest Son But Was Rebuffed by Wealthierboy(m): 6:03pm On Sep 18, 2019
50 my man na 25 cent don big reach like this
Re: 50 Cent Reveals He Tried To Make Peace With His Eldest Son But Was Rebuffed by meobizy(f): 6:44pm On Sep 18, 2019
When fathers are absent the child become carbon copies of the man. I don’t know why but it is always the case. This kid was a baby back in 2003. See him now a fully grown man ready to have his own kids.

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood’s Chiwetalu Agu Calls Destiny Etiko My “special Jollof” In Latest On S / Mompha Acquires New Ferrari 488 Spider, Got Celebrities Talking / Burnab Boy Becomes First African Artiste To Shutdown Wembly (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.