Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,974 members, 7,952,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:20 AM

If I Ever Play Bet9ja Virtual Again - Sports (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / If I Ever Play Bet9ja Virtual Again (60382 Views)

2019 Cheat On How To Win Bet9ja Virtual Big Odd (12) & Correct Score / Key Secrets To Winning Big On Bet9ja Virtual Games / Play Bet9ja With Mtn Airtime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If I Ever Play Bet9ja Virtual Again by Nostradamus: 5:57pm On Sep 23, 2019
KingAzubuike:

How do people comfortably bet on something that is computerised? If you want to bet, bet with real life events and not virtual.. real life events itself is a life destroyer not to talk of virtual. Gambling should be banned in this country. It's the easiest means to stop the addiction. It's a cage people are finding it difficult to come out of.
i disagree with the bolded cool

A lot of people are hitting it big from gambling(in this case sports betting).
Re: If I Ever Play Bet9ja Virtual Again by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 10, 2019
[quote author=saasala post=82438006]

I finally discovered that there are no tips. The only solution to your problem is you. Just decide to stop, mean it and just s
Re: If I Ever Play Bet9ja Virtual Again by Strech(m): 11:26am On Oct 11, 2019
Na so I collect one contract work.wet the woman drop me 120k to buy material. Sometin come dey push me say make I just use 10k inside get profit. Within 40 minute 50k don cast. Baba na small remain make I buy snipper for the oboki man wet dey the close to the betting shop. I just had to sell my CD player complete that money. Virtual na no go area.

1 Like

Re: If I Ever Play Bet9ja Virtual Again by icankel: 1:55pm On Oct 11, 2019
MisterChairman:
virtual don ruin many youth life .. I won't even advise my enemy to play virtual ! imagine using the 80k play one sure 4 odd
which one is 4 sure odd again, did Op tell u sey him no play so called sure game with d 80k. Bro nothing like sure game either for virtual or normal bet

1 Like

Re: If I Ever Play Bet9ja Virtual Again by Taskty1(f): 8:03pm On Oct 11, 2019
Learn how to win the game..Everything has principles..

Drop your email if you are interested
Re: If I Ever Play Bet9ja Virtual Again by XshegzzyeeiX: 7:50pm On Apr 07, 2020
cenaman:
Thunder fire you, what sort of advise is that? such thing happen to me last year i lose 300k at a spot i didn't learn because i want to recover till i lost my savings of over 2million, with a debt profile of 1.2million all thanks to virtual game. since i quit i now eat and drink like a king.
Re: If I Ever Play Bet9ja Virtual Again by XshegzzyeeiX: 7:56pm On Apr 07, 2020
Freethought:

80k? Or 800k?? Mtchew what have you lost?!

A very close friend of mine needed 300k to complete his travelling process, he had 1.3 million. He built the money from 1.3M to roughly 3M. Greediness set in, felt he could make more. The whole 3M was gone in less than 10 minutes..

My brother, people take risks everyday, good yu knw early that this is not your way. But cursing yourself like this, it's not worth it. Just accept your loss and move on
Re: If I Ever Play Bet9ja Virtual Again by XshegzzyeeiX: 8:04pm On Apr 07, 2020
cenaman:
i know many wont believe but that'r the gospel truth. imagine i cant keep gf because of virtual, virtual turn me to a begger and a site labourer.
Re: If I Ever Play Bet9ja Virtual Again by XshegzzyeeiX: 8:13pm On Apr 07, 2020
Hotzone:
A young man working in 9jabet office play virtual with his boss 200k and claimed that police robbed him.
Police don suffer
Re: If I Ever Play Bet9ja Virtual Again by Phonix2020: 6:41am On Apr 28, 2020
Are u looking for ways to turn your betting addiction into profit or your passion into money.

I know why I used addiction . Truth be told betting is addictive.

You can add me on Whatsapp
When u do just say phonix2020

My codes are strictly on betnaija zoom soccer

After 6 months of constant study
I was able to crack the codes and beat the machine

I want to create a bet community that smiles every day with green betslips

After joining me on Whatsapp
You have to be the type that has time.to come online because zoom soccer is an hourly game..

I will give u at least 4 straight games with 2-3 odds for staight five seasons that's 5 hrs

This is no scam
Join and confirm yourself
No registration fee required
Re: If I Ever Play Bet9ja Virtual Again by HopeAtHand: 8:47pm On Aug 05, 2020
kenzysmith:
If I ever play bet9ja virtual again as from this moment today wednesday 18 sept 2019, may you punish me severely, may it never be well with me, may anything i lay my hands on never prosper.

I know this is a risk am ready to bear the consequences.

Nairaland are my witness, God is my witness, this is a covenant I have set as from today.

I would have added booking betting but I am not working at the moment. I just blew 80 thousand naira on virtual.

My girlfriend just dump me 2hrs ago. She tell me say she no fit get mumu as boyfriend.

Chai bet9ja virtual what have you done to me?

Almost a year after your post, answer sincerely, when last did you play virtual??
Re: If I Ever Play Bet9ja Virtual Again by kenzysmith: 10:06pm On Aug 05, 2020
HopeAtHand:

Almost a year after your post, answer sincerely, when last did you play virtual??
sept 19th 2019 To be honest with u i have never gone back to play bet9ja virtual since then i swear. Since i stop i now wear good cloths good palm, have money in my account my brother i now ve rest of mind though i still bet normal booking bet it work perfectly sir.

1 Like

Re: If I Ever Play Bet9ja Virtual Again by HopeAtHand: 10:36pm On Aug 05, 2020
kenzysmith:
sept 19th 2019 To be honest with u i have never gone back to play bet9ja virtual since then i swear. Since i stop i now wear good cloths good palm, have money in my account my brother i now ve rest of mind though i still bet normal booking bet it work perfectly sir.

Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: If I Ever Play Bet9ja Virtual Again by kenzysmith: 4:00pm On Oct 07, 2020
def111:
OP your 80k small, men dey loss 250k-500k and still thinking of killing them back, dont give up... them go pay you back
thunder
Re: If I Ever Play Bet9ja Virtual Again by kenzysmith: 3:28am On Jun 20, 2021
Poorboy:
Hahahhaaahhaha I understand your plight, but just imagine using the 80k. Just remove 10k and eat chicken and better beer. Then 70k remaining, change that your dirty boxers and buy some clothes with 20k.

Then 50k go still remain..... Hmmmmm I will be back

Ok I'm back since na chicken you been chew, just remove 1k may aboki cut suya give you and you buy malt to use step am down.

Na 49k remain I will be back

Ok I don still show remove just 2k send card 1k to your mum and 1k to your dad .

Na 47k still remain hmmmm, I'm eating I will be back shortly.

it is going to two years now am about to by my own land since I stop
Re: If I Ever Play Bet9ja Virtual Again by kenzysmith: 3:30am On Jun 20, 2021
Mrpsly247:
Oga ee nor dey work like DAT... u need to fully understand the addiction and how ee take hold u down. if not u just dey swear 4 u self 4 nothing
is now 1 year 7 months now this vow work out perfectly
Re: If I Ever Play Bet9ja Virtual Again by kenzysmith: 3:31am On Jun 20, 2021
VillageHead:
Story Aye!

You go still play again!

We dey remote you from Village Square.
I never gone back since this day
Re: If I Ever Play Bet9ja Virtual Again by Nobody: 2:33am On Jun 23, 2021
kenzysmith:
is now 1 year 7 months now this vow work out perfectly
Big W.

Re: If I Ever Play Bet9ja Virtual Again by VillageHead: 12:28pm On Jun 24, 2021
kenzysmith:
I never gone back since this day

That's nice bro
Do keep it up

1 Like

Re: If I Ever Play Bet9ja Virtual Again by sylve11: 11:11am On May 21, 2022
Hotzone:
A young man working in 9jabet office play virtual with his boss 200k and claimed that police robbed him.
Police don suffer

grin grin cool
Re: If I Ever Play Bet9ja Virtual Again by kenzysmith: 8:09am On Aug 10, 2022
Oga ee nor dey work like DAT... u need to fully understand the addiction and how ee take hold u down. if not u just dey swear 4 u self 4 nothing
Sir it work it has been 3yrs now I have never gone back
Re: If I Ever Play Bet9ja Virtual Again by kenzysmith: 8:10am On Aug 10, 2022
Poorboy:
Hahahhaaahhaha I understand your plight, but just imagine using the 80k. Just remove 10k and eat chicken and better beer. Then 70k remaining, change that your dirty boxers and buy some clothes with 20k.

Then 50k go still remain..... Hmmmmm I will be back

Ok I'm back since na chicken you been chew, just remove 1k may aboki cut suya give you and you buy malt to use step am down.

Na 49k remain I will be back

Ok I don still show remove just 2k send card 1k to your mum and 1k to your dad .

Na 47k still remain hmmmm, I'm eating I will be back shortly.

I appreciate u all it it nearly 3yrs now I have never played it again my life is better now

2 Likes

Re: If I Ever Play Bet9ja Virtual Again by kenzysmith: 8:12am On Aug 10, 2022
VillageHead:

That's nice bro
Do keep it up
it now almost 3yrs now
Re: If I Ever Play Bet9ja Virtual Again by Mustblow: 3:33pm On Nov 24, 2022
kenzysmith:
it now almost 3yrs now

How are u my friend?

How do u do my friend?
Re: If I Ever Play Bet9ja Virtual Again by kenzysmith: 8:04pm On Nov 24, 2022
Mustblow:

How are u my friend?

How do u do my friend?
am good bro
Re: If I Ever Play Bet9ja Virtual Again by BOBBYNIGUESZ(m): 4:46pm On Sep 25, 2023
mayor10:

I just lost 150k in less than 30 mins glory be to God

I believe this story die.
A friend back in school won bet of 950k...he decided to play online virtual,,fortunately he won 200k+ with the 50k ..he said he could make bigger money by increasing his stake ..baba started with 100k..in the end..less than 1hr he lost the whole 1.23million or so. couldn't read for next day exam. Had extra year and stll didn't have money.

I lost 120k in 1week too. since then i don get sense . Gambling might be the way but certainly not virtual.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Erling Haaland Splashes N250m In 6 hrs, N16m On Tips At Mykonos Restaurant (Pix) / Pele Is Hospitalised Over Swollen Body, Heart Issues / See Photo Of The Survivors Of The Football Viewing Center Tragedy In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.