Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

PHOTOS: Meet Some Of The Hottest Babes In UNIBEN Campus - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / PHOTOS: Meet Some Of The Hottest Babes In UNIBEN Campus (6492 Views)

Computer Science Lab In UNIBEN: Before & After Photos / Topless Mentally Unstable Lady Disrupts Lecture In UNIBEN (Photos) / Little Girl Studying Under A Tree In UNIBEN (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Meet Some Of The Hottest Babes In UNIBEN Campus by bellachibaby(f): 6:35pm On Sep 18, 2019
One of the most prestigious tertiary institutions in the country is the University of Benin. The University in the ancient town is well known for its top-notch academic output.

However, the University also boasts some of the ‘hottest babes’ on Naija campus generally. If you disagree, see pictures of some UNIBEN girls below as culled from

See more pictures here https://thickmatch.com/photos-meet-hottest-babes-uniben-campus/

Re: PHOTOS: Meet Some Of The Hottest Babes In UNIBEN Campus by bellachibaby(f): 6:35pm On Sep 18, 2019
First on our list is @zobaam_

Re: PHOTOS: Meet Some Of The Hottest Babes In UNIBEN Campus by bellachibaby(f): 6:36pm On Sep 18, 2019
Next is @flossyasoro on Instagram

Re: PHOTOS: Meet Some Of The Hottest Babes In UNIBEN Campus by bellachibaby(f): 6:36pm On Sep 18, 2019
Meet the beautiful @omoregie_bevelyn

1 Like

Last but not the least is the delectable @eu_nixx

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Meet Some Of The Hottest Babes In UNIBEN Campus by bellachibaby(f): 6:44pm On Sep 18, 2019
Re: PHOTOS: Meet Some Of The Hottest Babes In UNIBEN Campus by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 18, 2019
Edo babes taking hustle to digital level.

You can't better them in this business.

OK bye

13 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Meet Some Of The Hottest Babes In UNIBEN Campus by sonofspada(m): 7:04pm On Sep 18, 2019
PH serial killer spec undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Meet Some Of The Hottest Babes In UNIBEN Campus by DOMINO001: 7:06pm On Sep 18, 2019
Na so one babe like that think say she go open office for my head. Because say I pay her t fair from ekewuan campus come main gate(shuttle), na im this babe begin call me say she want go back. Man got to Green Park, babe asked me if I dey go back to ekewuan make we enter cab together to her campus. Ha im hall 3 boy like me tell am say if na to enter cab go town, that kind money I no get. Well, at least I promised to make it up to her even though I know I will not.

But op how comes it's the not so beautiful ones that almost always win miss Uniben.
Re: PHOTOS: Meet Some Of The Hottest Babes In UNIBEN Campus by 1stKing: 7:29pm On Sep 18, 2019
sonofspada:
PH serial killer spec undecided
I wanted to laugh... But then I realized how serious the issue was

8 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Meet Some Of The Hottest Babes In UNIBEN Campus by Homeboiy: 9:29pm On Sep 18, 2019
Lala is viewing hit girls

grin cheesy shocked
Re: PHOTOS: Meet Some Of The Hottest Babes In UNIBEN Campus by Hisduchess(f): 10:00pm On Sep 18, 2019
Digitalised hustling.babes no dey gree at all at all now.any platform nah to advertise hustle sharp sharp. Olamide pawon advert don end nah this level the hustle enter. Guys biko take note grin grin grin
Re: PHOTOS: Meet Some Of The Hottest Babes In UNIBEN Campus by slimay(m): 10:01pm On Sep 18, 2019
Correct advert
Re: PHOTOS: Meet Some Of The Hottest Babes In UNIBEN Campus by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 18, 2019
They should take their PROSTITUTION to PORT HARCOURT and not Nairaland

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Meet Some Of The Hottest Babes In UNIBEN Campus by jovialswag(m): 10:34pm On Sep 18, 2019
What do I know
Re: PHOTOS: Meet Some Of The Hottest Babes In UNIBEN Campus by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 12:06am On Sep 19, 2019
....dark skin chicks are always jelos angry thats why you'll never find man on nairaland
Hisduchess:
Digitalised hustling.babes no dey gree at all at all now.any platform nah to advertise hustle sharp sharp. Olamide pawon advert don end nah this level the hustle enter. Guys biko take note grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Meet Some Of The Hottest Babes In UNIBEN Campus by Uyi168: 12:38am On Sep 19, 2019
Awol1:
Edo babes taking hustle to digital level.

You can't better them in this business.

OK bye
Many of those babes u see up there are not Even edo..
Probably igbos and other tribes..

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Meet Some Of The Hottest Babes In UNIBEN Campus by Kingkun69(m): 3:53am On Sep 19, 2019
Laughs in cu and babcock
Re: PHOTOS: Meet Some Of The Hottest Babes In UNIBEN Campus by WildChild00(m): 6:59am On Sep 19, 2019
Lies photos from random copy and paste from the internet!
Re: PHOTOS: Meet Some Of The Hottest Babes In UNIBEN Campus by Hisduchess(f): 7:14am On Sep 19, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
....dark skin chicks are always jelos angry thats why you'll never find man on nairaland

You are so correct with the dark skin part but you see that jealous aspect,you are damn incorrect because olosho hustling ain't my goal. moreso those girls are undergraduates whilst am a graduate,so for fvcks sake what exactly should I be jealous about.and lastly am ain't here looking for a man,but wait oooo are you mrcork with an alternate moniker.better get sense and fvck off my mention. Radarada

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Meet Some Of The Hottest Babes In UNIBEN Campus by 9jaBloke: 7:18am On Sep 19, 2019
@eu_nixx kiss
Re: PHOTOS: Meet Some Of The Hottest Babes In UNIBEN Campus by ikennamadu1(m): 7:27am On Sep 19, 2019
Seun abeg try dey charge for this free advert
Re: PHOTOS: Meet Some Of The Hottest Babes In UNIBEN Campus by surgebitcoin(m): 7:41am On Sep 19, 2019
bellachibaby:
Last but not the least is the delectable @eu_nixx

Hmm
Re: PHOTOS: Meet Some Of The Hottest Babes In UNIBEN Campus by kushercain: 8:04am On Sep 19, 2019
You forgot to put the ST and TDB rates undecided
Re: PHOTOS: Meet Some Of The Hottest Babes In UNIBEN Campus by ruggedtimi(m): 8:30am On Sep 19, 2019
Op here no be inmessenger
Re: PHOTOS: Meet Some Of The Hottest Babes In UNIBEN Campus by Lawly: 8:59am On Sep 19, 2019
Uyi168:
Many of those babes u see up there are not Even edo..
Probably igbos and other tribes..

Re: PHOTOS: Meet Some Of The Hottest Babes In UNIBEN Campus by josephchidi1012: 9:32am On Sep 19, 2019
OK guys for your first grade tokunbo gym equipment at affordable price e.g treadmill,stationary bikes,sit up bench,elliptical cross trainers, etc you can like, share or DM us on Instagram. we deal on both commercial and and home use standard gym equipment. So if you want to set up a gym for school for commercial or home use purpose u can like,follow or DM us on instagram @tokunbo_gym_equipment_republic and also for your wide range of brand new gym equipment u canlike,share and DM us on Instagram @smartfitnessconcerns our shop address is 23 ishaga road opposite atunrashe bustop surulere Lagos. Call/WhatsApp line is 08078451873. a trial will gladen your heart.��

Re: PHOTOS: Meet Some Of The Hottest Babes In UNIBEN Campus by Treasure17(m): 12:12pm On Sep 19, 2019
The meaning of hottest babes is relative though. Nothing hot here not to talk of hottest .

Re: PHOTOS: Meet Some Of The Hottest Babes In UNIBEN Campus by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 3:08pm On Sep 19, 2019
but why do home base girls like to cussss? so you saying that you like to hustle by scoring goals with olosho its not ladylike. shame. btw do you wear red mini sket? smiley
Hisduchess:

You are so correct with the dark skin part but you see that jealous aspect,you are damn incorrect because olosho hustling ain't my goal. moreso those girls are undergraduates whilst am a graduate,so for fvcks sake what exactly should I be jealous about.and lastly am ain't here looking for a man,but wait oooo are you mrcork with an alternate moniker.better get sense and fvck off my mention. Radarada

(1) (2) (Reply)

Latest Update On Uniben Resumption Date And Clearance For New Students / Bayelsa Convention: NANS Consoles Family Of Slain Student. / Wuhan University Scholarship 2020 In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.