Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

I Just Got A Job Offer With IESL,ikoyi. What Do You Know About Them? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Just Got A Job Offer With IESL,ikoyi. What Do You Know About Them? (821 Views)

Obinna Ukwuani Returns To Nigeria After Turning Down Job Offer In USA / Lady Who Just Got A Job Reveals What Happens To Her Each Time She Gets Home / MSc In UK Versus N183k Job Offer: Advice Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Got A Job Offer With IESL,ikoyi. What Do You Know About Them? by Ajakaiye83: 6:39pm On Sep 18, 2019
Dear folks,
Trust your day is going on well.

I just got a job offer with IESL,Ikoyi. i dont want to mention the position just in case you know.HR things
The job is in engineering though.

Please can I have your opinions about them?

Stuff like style of management, training within or outside the country been encouraged, nice working environment etc .
Re: I Just Got A Job Offer With IESL,ikoyi. What Do You Know About Them? by healthserve(m): 6:40pm On Sep 18, 2019
Please don't let anyone flood your hearts with negative information

Just as you didn't solicit for anyone's counsel before you submitted an application, so also charge with your personal fate. This forum is flooded with too much negative vibes, everything they'll call scam fraud etc subjecting the mind of the reader to soak up this negative energy and later translate to slack illwilled motivation which could have been different

I've been there back in the days personally, I rank them high on professionalism and good conduct

Best of luck.

I thought you wanted to travel out though lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A Job Offer With IESL,ikoyi. What Do You Know About Them? by Ajakaiye83: 9:05pm On Sep 18, 2019
Many thanks for your kind words.

I suspend my travelling.

Thanks once again.

healthserve:
Please dqon't let anyone flood your hearts with negative information

Just as you didn't solicit for anyone's counsel before you submitted an application, so also charge with your personal fate. This forum is flooded with too much negative vibes, everything they'll call scam fraud etc subjecting the mind of the reader to soak up this negative energy and later translate to slack illwilled motivation which could have been different

I've been there back in the days personally, I rank them high on professionalism and good conduct

Best of luck.

I thought you wanted to travel out though lipsrsealed
Re: I Just Got A Job Offer With IESL,ikoyi. What Do You Know About Them? by healthserve(m): 9:07pm On Sep 18, 2019
Ajakaiye83:
Many thanks for your kind words.

I suspend my travelling.

Thanks once again.

Yw
Re: I Just Got A Job Offer With IESL,ikoyi. What Do You Know About Them? by temi4fash(m): 10:13pm On Sep 18, 2019
Ajakaiye83:
Dear folks,
Trust your day is going on well.

I just got a job offer with IESL,Ikoyi. i dont want to mention the position just in case you know.HR things
The job is in engineering though.

Please can I have your opinions about them?

Stuff like style of management, training within or outside the country been encouraged, nice working environment etc .

IESL is a Engineering design company.

They do alot of designs for major oil and gas companies.

And they have branches in Gabon, Angola and some other countries too.

I don't know anything about there pay and i have not worked with them. But i have interacted with some of their design docs before. They are more like ariosh but better.

You can check LinkedIn for better in put.

Best of luck
Re: I Just Got A Job Offer With IESL,ikoyi. What Do You Know About Them? by Ajakaiye83: 2:08pm On Sep 19, 2019
Many thanks

temi4fash:

IESL is a Engineering design company.

They do alot of designs for major oil and gas companies.

And they have branches in Gabon, Angola and some other countries too.

I don't know anything about there pay and i have not worked with them. But i have interacted with some of their design docs before. They are more like ariosh but better.

You can check LinkedIn for better in put.

Best of luck

(1) (Reply)

Oaps Mourn As Iconic Broadcaster, Mudi Asagba Kicks Bucket / Best Business Strategy Certifications For MBA Professionals / My Paypal Account Was Restricted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.