Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,212 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Habits To Form For Whiter Teeth - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Habits To Form For Whiter Teeth (339 Views)

Squirrel Teeth: Madness Or Fashion From Hell? (Pictures) / Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Remy Martin As Her New Year Resolution / Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Habits To Form For Whiter Teeth by Prettymundne(f): 7:31pm On Sep 18, 2019
Hello readers welcome to another blog post, so today we are going to talk all about whiter teeth. Normally it is recommended to see a dentist at least three to four times yearly and part of the things dentist do is help you with teeth whitening.

Things are pretty hard in Nigeria and the fact is that the average Nigerian can't afford to go to a dentist that's a fact. There are certain measures you can take even though you don't have the luxury of visiting a dentist as often as you would like just to make sure your teeth remains healthy.

Today the focus will be on the measures you can take for whiter teeth, I of course am not a dentist but these are just measures I found works for me and others I know.

STAY AWAY FROM DARK DRINKS AND FOOD(PREVENTION): This I was actually doing sub consciously because I just never liked dark drinks ever. What I mean by dark drinks are mostly drinks with dark colors like black tea, coke, coffee, beverages e. t. c, so basically anything that contains caffeine. The dark colors in these drinks tend to cause yellowing your teeth. People who drink a lot of coffee if you notice have really yellowish teeth.

BAKING SODA: Baking soda has really good way to whiten your teeth over time, it is a good abrasive agent and wipes off surface

READ THE REST HERE http://www.prettymundne.com/2019/09/habits-to-form-for-whiter-teeth-nigeria.html

(1) (Reply)

Tips On A Flawless Face. Simple, Natural And Achievable / Adidas Boost For Sale / Do You Need A Private Designer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.