Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,307 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

If I Were Seun... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If I Were Seun... (363 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg: If I Were An Avenger, Pretty Sure I'd Be Hawkeye (VIDEO) / If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This / If I Spend Money Mistakenly Deposited Into My Bank Account, What Will Happen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Were Seun... by technuel: 8:05pm On Sep 18, 2019
If I were Seun, the owner of Nairaland by now Nairaland will have an office space that will not serve as office space but a tourism location. I will employ top level Editors as my moderators and also employ forum managers. By now Nairaland will have different social club which will bring people more closer for purpose of networking and financial prosperity or the members. By now Nairalanders will be hosted to an official end of the month get together where the forum users comes to meet themselves Ofline. By now Nairaland would have a powerful online TV channel called Nairaland TV where members can create and have their contents uploaded on this tv Channel.

By now Nairaland would have vetted interested bloggers who love to post content in different section of the forum and give them approval. A Stern warning and rules should be stipulated and once any blogger goes against these rules like publishing of fake news, Contents from their blogs will no longer be approved for the front page.

If I were Seun by now I would have summoned talented develpers to create a powrrulp BOT which will instantly detect scam or spam post and delete it before approving the post to the front page. If I were Seun by now Nairaland would have a Resident reporters who are to source for news and publish it in the forum.
By now just like Akin Alabi, Yusuf of Techpoint and the Tech Canal Guy. Nairaland will orgiansie a large Startup events, Fashion Exhibition, Food Exhibition and series of many other events even official football and other sports competition.

Only if I were Seun
I love nairaland
I love Nairalanders.
Re: If I Were Seun... by SUPERPACK: 8:07pm On Sep 18, 2019
if wishes were horses, beggars would ride.

1 Like

Re: If I Were Seun... by ahnie: 8:09pm On Sep 18, 2019
Your love for the word SURPOSE z out of this word!

Pointed out with love kiss

1 Like

Re: If I Were Seun... by blackpanthar: 8:13pm On Sep 18, 2019
technuel:
If I were Seun, the owner of Nairaland by now Nairaland will have an office space that will not serve as office space but a tourism location. I will employ top level Editors as my moderators and also employ forum manager. By now Nairaland surpose to have different social club which will bring people more closer for purpose of networking and financial prosperity or the members. By now Nairalanders surpose to be having an official end of the month get together where the forum users comes to meet themselves Ofline. By now Nairaland would have a powerful online TV channel called Nairaland TV where members, members can create and have their contents uploaded on this tv Channel. By now Nairaland would have vetted interested bloggers who love to post content in the site and give them approval. A Stern warning and rules should be stipulated and ince any blogger goes against these rules like publishing of fake news. Contents from their blogs will no longer be approved for the front page. If I were Seun by now I would have summoned talented develpers to create a BOT which will instantly detect scam post and delete it before approving it to the front page. If I were Seun by now Nairaland would have a Resident reporters who are to source for news and publish it in the forum.

Only if I were Seun
I love nairaland
I love Nairalanders.

NEWSFLASH
You dont need to be SEUN...
You can achieve all this by yourself.
Your vision as big as it seems may be too small for SEUN... He has reasons for his privacy and works behind the scenes.... maybe you should LEARN FROM HIM before ADVISING HIM.

FORUMS are old school
NO ONE CAN DO A FORUM FOR NOW THAT WILL BEAT THE REACH AND CREDIBILITY OR IMPACT OF NAIRALAND.

This is simple. CONSIDER WORKING ON YOUR IDEAS AND PROVING THEM IN THE CURRENT SOCIAL MARKET TO SEE IF THEY WILL THRIVE FIRST before advising Seun.

NAIRALAND is a place that THE MORE YOU LOOK, THE LESS YOU CAN SEE!
Re: If I Were Seun... by FarahAideed: 8:19pm On Sep 18, 2019
Talk talk people . You are not Seun You will never be Seun so go out there and be U
Re: If I Were Seun... by Sankabson(m): 8:45pm On Sep 18, 2019
It is more Complex than that..
Re: If I Were Seun... by Ernerstdavid55(m): 9:25pm On Sep 18, 2019
Good whrit up
Re: If I Were Seun... by yesloaded: 9:38pm On Sep 18, 2019
blackpanthar:

NEWSFLASH
You dont need to be SEUN...
You can achieve all this by yourself.
Your vision as big as it seems may be too small for SEUN... He has reasons for his privacy and works behind the scenes.... maybe you should LEARN FROM HIM before ADVISING HIM.

FORUMS are old school
NO ONE CAN DO A FORUM FOR NOW THAT WILL BEAT THE REACH AND CREDIBILITY OR IMPACT OF NAIRALAND.

This is simple. CONSIDER WORKING ON YOUR IDEAS AND PROVING THEM IN THE CURRENT SOCIAL MARKET TO SEE IF THEY WILL THRIVE FIRST before advising Seun.

NAIRALAND is a place that THE MORE YOU LOOK, THE LESS YOU CAN SEE!
Re: If I Were Seun... by Simplecity(m): 12:05am On Sep 19, 2019
THANK GOD YOU ARE NOT SEUN....you are YOU...Now put your vision into reality
Re: If I Were Seun... by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:13am On Sep 19, 2019
If.

(1) (Reply)

Access Bank Declares Closed Period Ahead Of Q3 2019 Financial Results / Jeff Bezos Reclaims World’s Richest Man Title, Few Hours After Losing To Bill / We Make Branded Corporate Shirts For Your Companies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.