Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,446 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Mother Of 6 Caught By Husband On Their Matrimonial Bed With Boyfriend - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Of 6 Caught By Husband On Their Matrimonial Bed With Boyfriend (613 Views)

Edo Wife Stabs Husband To Death After He Caught Her With Man On Matrimonial Bed / Drama At The Burial Of Lady Allegedly Beaten To Death By Husband. Photos / Woman Caught Sleeping With Another Man In Her Matrimonial Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Of 6 Caught By Husband On Their Matrimonial Bed With Boyfriend by Lizzysamuel(f): 8:07pm On Sep 18, 2019
Mother of 6 caught by husband on their matrimonial bed with boyfriend.

Here is a video showing the moment a woman was caught by the husband in bed with her boyfriend.

According to the viral video, the woman is a mother of 6 children.

Watch The Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZqgwn7P4Go

Cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Mother Of 6 Caught By Husband On Their Matrimonial Bed With Boyfriend by Lizzysamuel(f): 8:08pm On Sep 18, 2019
Odikwa dangerous
Re: Mother Of 6 Caught By Husband On Their Matrimonial Bed With Boyfriend by myfan: 8:10pm On Sep 18, 2019
Wonders they say shall never end.
Re: Mother Of 6 Caught By Husband On Their Matrimonial Bed With Boyfriend by Chuks9000: 8:16pm On Sep 18, 2019
Waiting...
Re: Mother Of 6 Caught By Husband On Their Matrimonial Bed With Boyfriend by jovialswag(m): 8:33pm On Sep 18, 2019
Oja ti burst grin grin grin
Re: Mother Of 6 Caught By Husband On Their Matrimonial Bed With Boyfriend by vastolord4(m): 8:50pm On Sep 18, 2019
See eeh! Women that do this kind of thing just know that their husbands are real BOLLOR meaning you can't do nada.. what impetus? In my bed? I will not do anything stupid but know your loosing a diqk and for the lady, words won't express my actions..
Re: Mother Of 6 Caught By Husband On Their Matrimonial Bed With Boyfriend by decatalyst(m): 9:00pm On Sep 18, 2019
This boy is a disgrace!

Even after six still dey straff outside?

(1) (Reply)

Man Forges Wife's Signature And Divorce Her Without Her Knowledge - Photos / A Policeman Seized My Money, I Reacted And He Shot My Leg – Igbo Man (photos) / Crowd Mob Road Safety Officers For Chasing A Benz That Crashed And Kill A Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.