Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,516 members, 7,958,562 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:19 PM

For Installation Car Tracker - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / For Installation Car Tracker (199 Views)

FG Approves N3.04bn For Installation Of Taxi Lighting Systems In Lagos, Abuja, P / Start Up Car Tracker Installation Business And Earn Massively Out Of Poverty / Some Questions To Ask An Installer Before Installing A Car Tracker In Your Car. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Installation Car Tracker by Youngkingz(m): 8:09pm On Sep 18, 2019
for installation of car tracking system; contact me 08103717718
how do this car tracking system works?
with the help of car tracking system you can
send an SMS command to OFF an ON your car
you can monitor your car by calling the device number; immediately it send you a link to monitor through the help of Google map.

2. what if my phone got stolen or misplace my phone ?
all you need is to remember the number of the device in your heart; you don't worry about your lost phone

3. is there maintenance of any kind?
no there is not , all it require is recharge u send to the device : cause any SMS it replies cost #4 naira

4. how do I send airtime to it ?
through your bank account, or phone

for further question contact me 08103717718

home service is available
training in progress
Re: For Installation Car Tracker by omorkelly(m): 9:53pm On Sep 18, 2019
How much sir?

(1) (Reply)

GreenSale / I Need A Law Firm As An Investor And Also A Cash Investor / Business Plan Outlines - The Very Basics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.