Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Edo Residents Use Refrigerator To Cross Flooded Road - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Edo Residents Use Refrigerator To Cross Flooded Road (38484 Views)

Commuters Use Rope To Wade Through Flooded Road In Bayelsa To Link Rivers State / Lagosians Turn 'Spidermen' To Pass Flooded Road (Photo) / People Pay N50 To Cross Flooded Road, Including Soldiers (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Residents Use Refrigerator To Cross Flooded Road by Ezeego1(m): 10:21pm On Sep 18, 2019
Fridge cruise on point.
Re: Edo Residents Use Refrigerator To Cross Flooded Road by Chuknovski(m): 10:22pm On Sep 18, 2019
Shiiiithole nation
Re: Edo Residents Use Refrigerator To Cross Flooded Road by pureola(m): 10:23pm On Sep 18, 2019
This people self, na government cos flood
Re: Edo Residents Use Refrigerator To Cross Flooded Road by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 18, 2019
wonders of the world: NIGERIA one of the worstess country in the world. but was naturally blessed

Re: Edo Residents Use Refrigerator To Cross Flooded Road by ugocitywnda: 10:29pm On Sep 18, 2019
There is hope swimming with wings,like crafty swimflycross
Re: Edo Residents Use Refrigerator To Cross Flooded Road by simplyOJ(m): 10:30pm On Sep 18, 2019
Is this not Edo? They don't know how to "fly" again.
Re: Edo Residents Use Refrigerator To Cross Flooded Road by nextstep(m): 10:32pm On Sep 18, 2019
No little irony in seeing all the trash floating in the flood... imagine how much more trash is clogging the drainage. When people drop trash like a bird shitting, why won't the place be flooded? The people government pays to clear the drains, where do they put the dirt? Right next to the drain they just cleared. Sometimes we need to stop blaming government.

1 Like

Re: Edo Residents Use Refrigerator To Cross Flooded Road by Royalfurnitures: 10:37pm On Sep 18, 2019
Another invention by Edo people

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture for your homes and offices
Re: Edo Residents Use Refrigerator To Cross Flooded Road by osothermal(m): 10:56pm On Sep 18, 2019
simplyOJ:
Is this not Edo? They don't know how to "fly" again.
You mumu sha
Re: Edo Residents Use Refrigerator To Cross Flooded Road by Ijawwomaninoyo: 11:09pm On Sep 18, 2019
Tolexander:
Na wetin concern the Nyamiri with Benin City?

Typical obsolete and archaic naija mentality, anywhere away from the west and not in the north is definitely Igbo.

You be Nyamiri? Did he mention Igbo?

1 Like

Re: Edo Residents Use Refrigerator To Cross Flooded Road by Augiiee(m): 12:13am On Sep 19, 2019
Tolexander:

Typical obsolete and archaic naija mentality, anywhere away from the west and not in the north is definitely Igbo.
Isn't that how you guys associate everything that occur in the North to the Hausas
Re: Edo Residents Use Refrigerator To Cross Flooded Road by Nobody: 12:50am On Sep 19, 2019
BlackfireX:
Witchcraft capital of the world....
Are you OK?

1 Like

Re: Edo Residents Use Refrigerator To Cross Flooded Road by goslowgoslow(m): 1:56am On Sep 19, 2019
YoungLionken:
Nigerians will remember me when I leave office- GEJ (2014)
Meaning this doesn't happen under GEJ? Even Bayelsa is flooded! Nonsense nor be only GEJ na JEG.....the most stupid president Nigeria has ever produced.
Re: Edo Residents Use Refrigerator To Cross Flooded Road by joepepsy(m): 2:09am On Sep 19, 2019
We still remember him, what a dunce president.
YoungLionken:
Nigerians will remember me when I leave office- GEJ (2014)
Re: Edo Residents Use Refrigerator To Cross Flooded Road by Judybash93(m): 2:18am On Sep 19, 2019
Tolexander:

Really?

Re: Edo Residents Use Refrigerator To Cross Flooded Road by AreaFada2: 3:57am On Sep 19, 2019
amaniro:
Oshio what happened to the 30 billionaire water storm project?

He really messed up that one. He left valleys dug to channel water open and unfinished. They were dug when he had many years to complete as governor. Why begin something you cannot do even half-way? Why bite more than you can chew? It has cost lives during flood. Kids wash into it.
It was so bad badly thought through that I cannot see any govt continuing with it or able to afford any time soon.
Re: Edo Residents Use Refrigerator To Cross Flooded Road by ChristmasBells: 5:01am On Sep 19, 2019
BlackfireX:
Dnt say what you dnt know my dear it can be disastrous and will come with great concisquences lets think befor we speak!
Re: Edo Residents Use Refrigerator To Cross Flooded Road by mywells: 5:04am On Sep 19, 2019
Edo State just like ghost town, their roads are bad,no streets lights,no good power supply,every where is dirty,their governor is shakles of the devil, it a shame to have a state like Edo.

1 Like

Re: Edo Residents Use Refrigerator To Cross Flooded Road by stormborn28(m): 6:05am On Sep 19, 2019
vickyhow:
Nyamiri !
to be sincere your stupidity is underestimated ...is this what your brain can process?
Re: Edo Residents Use Refrigerator To Cross Flooded Road by Autotech312(m): 6:10am On Sep 19, 2019
BlackfireX:

Re: Edo Residents Use Refrigerator To Cross Flooded Road by stormborn28(m): 6:12am On Sep 19, 2019
BlackfireX:
hmmmm...so your brain has not be operated on since the last time I refer you to Lagos State University teaching hospital?
I need to contact the Chief Medical director as soon as possible
Re: Edo Residents Use Refrigerator To Cross Flooded Road by nick50(m): 6:37am On Sep 19, 2019
And oshiomole is from there right?
Re: Edo Residents Use Refrigerator To Cross Flooded Road by Nobody: 6:50am On Sep 19, 2019
vickyhow:
Nyamiri !
Typical illiterate Ab.okiii
Re: Edo Residents Use Refrigerator To Cross Flooded Road by SEGLIZ: 7:10am On Sep 19, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Imagine reasoning....from west.

You insulting your own people thinking you Insulting igbos....

That's Edo state....

Sorry man, u misfired.

that shows the level and amount of illiterate parading themselves as educated ones.
Re: Edo Residents Use Refrigerator To Cross Flooded Road by kwyllancy: 7:57am On Sep 19, 2019
Very backward set of people
Re: Edo Residents Use Refrigerator To Cross Flooded Road by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 19, 2019
Tolexander:

no mind them
Re: Edo Residents Use Refrigerator To Cross Flooded Road by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 19, 2019
That naija for you
Re: Edo Residents Use Refrigerator To Cross Flooded Road by olumalcolm(m): 8:13am On Sep 19, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Imagine reasoning....from west.

You insulting your own people thinking you Insulting igbos....

That's Edo state....

Sorry man, u misfired.
d person na animal angry
Re: Edo Residents Use Refrigerator To Cross Flooded Road by princetg: 8:55am On Sep 19, 2019
It is only in efo state will can found that. Edo I hail u all.
Re: Edo Residents Use Refrigerator To Cross Flooded Road by Meteng: 8:56am On Sep 19, 2019
So who spent the 30b on the flood? He no get name?
Re: Edo Residents Use Refrigerator To Cross Flooded Road by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 19, 2019
olumalcolm:
d person na animal angry

Sometimes I don't understand people

He was fast to come and spill without checking where exactly thinking it was igbos...

He forgot Edo and yorubas are like inseparable twins.
Re: Edo Residents Use Refrigerator To Cross Flooded Road by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 19, 2019
Tolexander:
Necessity is the mother of invention

Nigeria don cast finish

I watched a video on YT where they showed some areas like this and Nigerians were reacting that they should have showed the World Lekki, Abuja, Banana Island etc, They are trying to hide the fact that the country is a total Shithole and prefer the world calls us GIANT of Africa when truly we are the ants of Africa.
such a shame

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) / Airline Official Killed While Fixing Car By Roadside (photo) / Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.