Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Canadian Permanent - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Permanent (554 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Application For Canadian Permanent Residency From Nigeria Explained. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Canadian Permanent by kapelvej: 9:36pm On Sep 18, 2019
Please I need for help, I submitted my application for permanent residence 5 months ago, everything has been fine till, now, but all of sudden, I begin to get scared, because I was once refused a UK visa and I did not mention it in my application, I do not know If they will detect it.
Please advice please. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Permanent by etrange: 9:40pm On Sep 18, 2019
kapelvej:
Please I need for help, I submitted my application for permanent residence 5 months ago, everything has been fine till, now, but all of sudden, I begin to get scared, because I was once refused a UK visa and I did not mention it in my application, I do not know If they will detect it.
Please advice please. Thanks

Raise a CSE and explain that.
Re: Canadian Permanent by kapelvej: 10:04pm On Sep 18, 2019
etrange:

Raise a CSE and explain that.
please what is CSE, and will they not use it against me. Thanks
Re: Canadian Permanent by etrange: 11:27pm On Sep 18, 2019
kapelvej:
please what is CSE, and will they not use it against me. Thanks

Case Specific Enquiry also known as IRCC Web form. Available here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

That's your means of communicating with IRCC after submitting your application either to update your profile or to inquire into the progress of your application.
Re: Canadian Permanent by kapelvej: 11:50pm On Sep 18, 2019
etrange:

Case Specific Enquiry also known as IRCC Web form. Available here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

That's your means of communicating with IRCC after submitting your application either to update your profile or to inquire into the progress of your application.

baba, thank you so much

(1) (Reply)

Just In: FG Lifts Ban On Emirates Airlines, UAE To Issue Visa To Nigerians / Suspension Of Flights To/from Nigeria Until 15 August 2021 - Emirates Support / If You Have The Opportunity To Go Back To Jan 2019, What Would You Do Differentl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.