Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Looking For Friends (i Have Pic) - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Looking For Friends (i Have Pic) (3146 Views)

SOS For Friends In Ilorin / Need True Friends I Can Confined In / Re: Looking For Friends (i Have Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Looking For Friends (i Have Pic) by Douzy(m): 1:07pm On May 21, 2007
Mademoiselle Creamish love-vendor!
Re: Looking For Friends (i Have Pic) by Creamish(f): 10:11am On May 22, 2007
WAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTT?? Im only trying to help someone out---wat harm is in it? cheesy
Re: Looking For Friends (i Have Pic) by Douzy(m): 4:53pm On May 22, 2007
Who asked for your so-called help?
Re: Looking For Friends (i Have Pic) by somto13: 12:08am On May 23, 2007
@Douzy & Creamish Lol, why are yall fighting for?
I don't like when my friends fight lol angry
Re: Looking For Friends (i Have Pic) by Creamish(f): 12:47pm On May 23, 2007
im cool---dunno bout him tongue
Re: Looking For Friends (i Have Pic) by Said1(m): 3:38pm On May 23, 2007
You really look cute somto 13. Making u number one would not be a bad idea, don;t you think. Well I got some apple here but need to share.who goes pls contact at
achieve247@gmail.com.
Re: Looking For Friends (i Have Pic) by Douzy(m): 4:22pm On May 23, 2007
Creamish:

im cool---don't know bout him tongue
  undecided undecided undecided
Re: Looking For Friends (i Have Pic) by ATLANTA96(m): 10:06pm On May 23, 2007
am new in the house too.
i need friends pls halaaa ma or you can email
me at (mosthigh180@yahoo.com),
Re: Looking For Friends (i Have Pic) by Creamish(f): 10:35am On May 24, 2007
Douzy, u dumb? tongue
Re: Looking For Friends (i Have Pic) by Douzy(m): 1:31pm On May 24, 2007
Not really.
Just wondering if you needed some whooping. undecided
Re: Looking For Friends (i Have Pic) by ryu11(m): 11:00am On May 25, 2007
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]BABIEEEEE. you are one cute number, pity u aint here. if u are that cute and can't get asked to the prom, i can't wait to get to your school. all the chicks must be burning hot. do you ever come to 9aija? we can hook up,

I'll be throwing a CYBER PARTY for all new joiners like me. I'll take permission from the owner of the website first. I hope you can make it, only the finest creamest folks allowed, and they'll be an age limit and a cyberdress code.

Cheers
[/font]
Re: Looking For Friends (i Have Pic) by Creamish(f): 11:17am On May 25, 2007
Douzy---d only person dat needs some lashes is u!
tongue

Ryu--bon chance! cool
Re: Looking For Friends (i Have Pic) by Douzy(m): 2:37pm On May 25, 2007
I'm already resistant to it. tongue
Re: Looking For Friends (i Have Pic) by marlet01(m): 4:05pm On May 25, 2007
ryu11:

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]BABIEEEEE. you are one cute number, pity u aint here. if u are that cute and can't get asked to the prom, i can't wait to get to your school. all the chicks must be burning hot. do you ever come to Nigeria? we can hook up,

I'll be throwing a CYBER PARTY for all new joiners like me. I'll take permission from the owner of the website first. I hope you can make it, only the finest creamest folks allowed, and they'll be an age limit and a cyberdress code.

Cheers
[/font]

I suggest you need to get a new thread for this.
Re: Looking For Friends (i Have Pic) by Douzy(m): 6:34pm On May 25, 2007
Obviously.
Re: Looking For Friends (i Have Pic) by onyeozi(m): 4:57pm On May 28, 2007
hisomto
u're not bad anyone mind u,there must always be teasers anywhere and everywhere .so,pls lets shove dat away n face d game.i hope u don't mind my few lil questionsdat needs 2 be answereed.?ok?
pls could ukindly tell me ya line of studyn what year u're into cos i suppose a big girl like u is no longer in d sec school.in case if u neeed my name i'm Jon
byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Looking For Friends (i Have Pic) by bluenubian(f): 5:05pm On May 28, 2007
hey somto, looking sexy, buh as a friend, remove that pic in ur profile and replace it with the one in this thread
Re: Looking For Friends (i Have Pic) by rossy4life(f): 9:31pm On May 28, 2007
bluenubian:

hey somto, looking sexy, but as a friend, remove that pic in your profile and replace it with the one in this thread

welcome to nairaland Somto, sweetheart u look cute and smashing, but do something about that picture on ur profile
Re: Looking For Friends (i Have Pic) by lilrukevwe(m): 7:46pm On May 29, 2007
somoto13 i think u are very beautiful and wud wanna know wat ur voice taste like wel welcome to naira land u can give me a shout out on rukevwes@yahoo.com welcome princess
Re: Looking For Friends (i Have Pic) by NymphoQin(f): 8:13pm On May 29, 2007
somto13
aww saw your thread you sounded so real and sweet, anyways where are you? i am in the Uk we can chat if you need a friend, i am abit of a head case(in a good way[i])*i hope*[/i] undecided.
You so pweety* whispers ''bitch''* lol kidding grin, don't worry i aint hitting on you(you aint my type if i want to experiment)*don't mean that in a bad way* lol tongue. take care , don't be a stranger bye bye
Re: Looking For Friends (i Have Pic) by rossy4life(f): 8:24pm On May 29, 2007
@
NymphoQin:

somto13
aww saw your thread you sounded so real and sweet, anyways where are you? i am in the Uk we can chat if you need a friend, i am abit of a head case(in a good way[i])*i hope*[/i] undecided.
You so pweety* whispers ''bitch''* lol kidding grin, don't worry i aint hitting on you(you aint my type if i want to experiment)*don't mean that in a bad way* lol tongue. take care , don't be a stranger bye bye

I must say that's the most annoying comment i've ever read on this forum. why on earth would u call someone a bitch. i tell u what u're very rude.
Re: Looking For Friends (i Have Pic) by NymphoQin(f): 8:26pm On May 29, 2007
omg some people read , just what they want. did you stop at where i said bitch? or did you actually finish the post? i am sure some13 would appreciate that it was light hearted. ok maybe you are on the rag ''i excuse you'' i too get like that. Oh by the way did you read where i also said i was a head case? see? i also make fun of myself, lighten up cry
Re: Looking For Friends (i Have Pic) by ayefele200(m): 8:27pm On May 29, 2007
rossy4life:

@
I must say that's the most annoying comment i've ever read on this forum. why on earth would u call someone a bitch. i tell u what u're very rude.
bitch' has so many it depends on how u put it

i.e
 friend bitch-----cool
 bed bitch--------thats cold
 online bitch-----cool

so on and on
@rossy4life
    stupid bitch
Re: Looking For Friends (i Have Pic) by rossy4life(f): 8:31pm On May 29, 2007
ayefele200:

bitch' has so many it depends on how u put it

i.e
  friend bitch-----cool
  bed bitch--------thats cold
  online bitch-----cool

so on and on
@rossy4life
     stupid bitch
I think u need to check ur dictionary and see d meaning of bitch, then u wouldn't talk like that. A bitch is a female dog. And mind u i'm not a stupid bitch.
Re: Looking For Friends (i Have Pic) by rossy4life(f): 8:33pm On May 29, 2007
if u accept to being a bitch then i wouldn't blame men who describe women with such an undignified word
Re: Looking For Friends (i Have Pic) by Iman3(m): 8:34pm On May 29, 2007
@topic

Your e-mail addy will be flooded with marriage proposals and perveted requests  grinnot from me
Re: Looking For Friends (i Have Pic) by ayefele200(m): 8:36pm On May 29, 2007
rossy4life:

I think u need to check your dictionary and see d meaning of bitch, then u wouldn't talk like that. A bitch is a female dog. And mind u i'm not a stupid bitch.
do u refer ur self as one, if so glory to the TITLE,
Re: Looking For Friends (i Have Pic) by NymphoQin(f): 8:36pm On May 29, 2007
stop it you guys please, rossy you misunderstand what i meant in my post , again it really shouldn't be your concern because i am sure Som13 will get what i mean. Bitch is a dog is a dog is a dog. enough already grin. i assure you even stevie wonder will agree som13 aint a female dog, she sure is fineee. so let it go
Re: Looking For Friends (i Have Pic) by lilrukevwe(m): 8:48pm On May 29, 2007
why rossy are u offending nymphomoniq
well i am very pleased wit the way u handle issues on this forum pls keep it up
Re: Looking For Friends (i Have Pic) by rossy4life(f): 9:35pm On May 29, 2007
lilrukevwe:

why rossy are u offending nymphomoniq
well i am very pleased wit the way u handle issues on this forum please keep it up

i don't think i've offended nymphomoniq in anyway, he's just trying to be funny, but why use such a word when u're planning to eat ur words in the next sentence.
Re: Looking For Friends (i Have Pic) by Nobody: 6:40am On May 30, 2007
hi
Re: Looking For Friends (i Have Pic) by Creamish(f): 7:10pm On May 30, 2007
bluenubian:

hey somto, looking sexy, buh as a friend, remove that pic in your profile and replace it with the one in this thread

shocked shocked shocked

Yeah---i totally agree with her!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

....................... / / Sex Partner Needed On Contract Basis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.