Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Babs Cardini, The Magician: Daddy Freeze Meets 19-Year-Old Nigerian Magician - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Babs Cardini, The Magician: Daddy Freeze Meets 19-Year-Old Nigerian Magician (46254 Views)

Magician Babs Cardini: Magic Cant Change Nigeria's Economy / Davido Dazzled By Babs Cardini, A 19-Year-Old Magician (Video) / Meet 19-year-old Nigerian Magician Who Wants To Be The Best In The World(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Babs Cardini, The Magician: Daddy Freeze Meets 19-Year-Old Nigerian Magician by Edithfavourite: 11:49pm On Sep 18, 2019
Daddy Freeze meets the new young magician in Nigeria, Babs Cardini who is now the talk of the moment.

Babs, who is a 19 years old magician was today also hosted at Coolfm Lagos, where he displayed the stuff he is made of.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2kTtokAAMD/?igshid=1j30nkf9lrulr

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Babs Cardini, The Magician: Daddy Freeze Meets 19-Year-Old Nigerian Magician by Edithfavourite: 11:50pm On Sep 18, 2019
Watch The Video HERE

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Babs Cardini, The Magician: Daddy Freeze Meets 19-Year-Old Nigerian Magician by itspzpics(m): 11:56pm On Sep 18, 2019
wink wink wow
Re: Babs Cardini, The Magician: Daddy Freeze Meets 19-Year-Old Nigerian Magician by MiaB(f): 12:40am On Sep 19, 2019
He looks like a kid

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babs Cardini, The Magician: Daddy Freeze Meets 19-Year-Old Nigerian Magician by GreenArrow1(m): 4:51am On Sep 19, 2019
Edithfavourite:
Daddy Freeze finally meets the new young magician in Nigeria, Babs Cardini who is now the talk of the moment.

Babs, who is a 19 years old magician was today also hosted at Coolfm Lagos, where he displayed the stuff he is made of.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2kTtokAAMD/?igshid=1j30nkf9lrulr

Cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

He "finally" meets... All these bloggers sef. Did you publish a previous post where Daddy Freeze or the Magician where angling to meet each other despite prevailing circumstances?
One thing I know is that I'll thoroughly screen and block-off almost all Nigerian websites before handing my kids Internet -enabled phones. The volume of rubbish is just too huge!

176 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Babs Cardini, The Magician: Daddy Freeze Meets 19-Year-Old Nigerian Magician by movingclouds(m): 7:33am On Sep 19, 2019
MiaB:
He looks like a kid
I was gonna say the same thing.... That's magic

7 Likes

Re: Babs Cardini, The Magician: Daddy Freeze Meets 19-Year-Old Nigerian Magician by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:09am On Sep 19, 2019
Magic is an interesting art.

Meanwhile,
for those going through a moody day
Take this for some good laughs cheesy cheesy grin

Have a magical day ahead guys....... wink

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Babs Cardini, The Magician: Daddy Freeze Meets 19-Year-Old Nigerian Magician by JeffreyJames(m): 9:09am On Sep 19, 2019
All of them don dey famz the boy since BBC interviewed him. When he still dey hustle, nobody send am o. Nigerians ehn!! undecided

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Babs Cardini, The Magician: Daddy Freeze Meets 19-Year-Old Nigerian Magician by Lamasta(m): 9:10am On Sep 19, 2019
Local man is just looking at freezer with a wicked face grin

2 Likes

Re: Babs Cardini, The Magician: Daddy Freeze Meets 19-Year-Old Nigerian Magician by airminem(f): 9:10am On Sep 19, 2019
Daddy freeze is hypothetical like osinbajo
Re: Babs Cardini, The Magician: Daddy Freeze Meets 19-Year-Old Nigerian Magician by naijaguy1234(m): 9:10am On Sep 19, 2019
There’s money in being a magician.
Re: Babs Cardini, The Magician: Daddy Freeze Meets 19-Year-Old Nigerian Magician by Orissodiq: 9:10am On Sep 19, 2019
Welcome to the big screen

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babs Cardini, The Magician: Daddy Freeze Meets 19-Year-Old Nigerian Magician by Brianjiks: 9:11am On Sep 19, 2019
The magician we need now is someone who can turn Nigerian economy around

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babs Cardini, The Magician: Daddy Freeze Meets 19-Year-Old Nigerian Magician by yakubah04: 9:11am On Sep 19, 2019
Dis guy still dey exist?
Re: Babs Cardini, The Magician: Daddy Freeze Meets 19-Year-Old Nigerian Magician by Mike008(m): 9:11am On Sep 19, 2019
He looks 14, abi his physical appearance too is magic?

7 Likes

Re: Babs Cardini, The Magician: Daddy Freeze Meets 19-Year-Old Nigerian Magician by jacoik(m): 9:12am On Sep 19, 2019
movingclouds:

lollllll ur own sef come wick me. So because he is a magician that's why he look kiddish

4 Likes

Re: Babs Cardini, The Magician: Daddy Freeze Meets 19-Year-Old Nigerian Magician by VillageHead: 9:12am On Sep 19, 2019
From the village perspective, he is not a magician but a wizard, believe it or not.

7 Likes

Re: Babs Cardini, The Magician: Daddy Freeze Meets 19-Year-Old Nigerian Magician by dermmy(m): 9:14am On Sep 19, 2019
Magician. Ok o
Re: Babs Cardini, The Magician: Daddy Freeze Meets 19-Year-Old Nigerian Magician by Duggedised12(f): 9:14am On Sep 19, 2019
GreenArrow1:

He "finally" meets... All these bloggers sef. Did you publish a previous post where Daddy Freeze or the Magician where angling to meet each other despite prevailing circumstances?
One thing I know is that I'll thoroughly screen and block-off almost all Nigerian websites before handing my kids Internet -enabled phones. The volume of rubbish is just too huge!
care to share how to do that? I mean block off Nigerian sites
Re: Babs Cardini, The Magician: Daddy Freeze Meets 19-Year-Old Nigerian Magician by StrikeBack(m): 9:16am On Sep 19, 2019
movingclouds:

embarassed

Have you eaten this morning?

1 Like

Re: Babs Cardini, The Magician: Daddy Freeze Meets 19-Year-Old Nigerian Magician by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:16am On Sep 19, 2019
MiaB:
He looks like a kid
Legend has it that He did some magic to make himself looks younger. wink

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Babs Cardini, The Magician: Daddy Freeze Meets 19-Year-Old Nigerian Magician by Yahman1(m): 9:18am On Sep 19, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy
I'll take him serious if he can conjure just 200k from any bank's vault.
Re: Babs Cardini, The Magician: Daddy Freeze Meets 19-Year-Old Nigerian Magician by nwamabo247(m): 9:19am On Sep 19, 2019
Do magic really happened, please nairalanders I need your help please see below
Re: Babs Cardini, The Magician: Daddy Freeze Meets 19-Year-Old Nigerian Magician by sylve11: 9:19am On Sep 19, 2019
e pain me sey this boy nor fit turn use him magic change this guy head into coconut....... tongue cool
Re: Babs Cardini, The Magician: Daddy Freeze Meets 19-Year-Old Nigerian Magician by semyman: 9:19am On Sep 19, 2019
All what Daddy Freeze has been preaching recently are coming to a head.
I heard that some of the initiators of the prosperity gospel are saying that it was taken too far.
But as usual black man no go hear that one
They will still milk their poor congregation to death.
I am sure they will even confront Jesus not to stop the flow of the free bucks from the gullibles

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babs Cardini, The Magician: Daddy Freeze Meets 19-Year-Old Nigerian Magician by Royalfurnitures: 9:19am On Sep 19, 2019
He believes in a magician But not pastors

Check out my signature for classy and durable furniture collections for your homes and offices

4 Likes

Re: Babs Cardini, The Magician: Daddy Freeze Meets 19-Year-Old Nigerian Magician by Gosj01(m): 9:20am On Sep 19, 2019
Hmm, Magic!

Anyways I sell cheap and super neat laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.

Details on signature.
Re: Babs Cardini, The Magician: Daddy Freeze Meets 19-Year-Old Nigerian Magician by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 19, 2019
Just help me turn somebody to tortoise abeg

1 Like

Re: Babs Cardini, The Magician: Daddy Freeze Meets 19-Year-Old Nigerian Magician by MikelIbe: 9:21am On Sep 19, 2019
Daddy Freeze promoting mysticism,saucery and demonism. By their fruits we shall know them.

5 Likes

Re: Babs Cardini, The Magician: Daddy Freeze Meets 19-Year-Old Nigerian Magician by obojememe: 9:26am On Sep 19, 2019
the more u look the less u see

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iyanya Takes Selfie Showing Off 'fully-loaded' Underwear [Pic] / Shola Ogudugu Shows 'Yummy Mummy' Dubai Look / Emmanuella, Success Adegor, And Aunty Success Meet For The First Time (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.