Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,007 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

How Do Tech Start-ups In Nigeria Get Their Funding - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do Tech Start-ups In Nigeria Get Their Funding (531 Views)

Jikokoa O'burn Modern Charcoal Stove Price In Nigeria - Get Yours / Facebook Seeks To Help Nigerian Start-Ups Become Big Businesses / Opportunity To Invest In A Promising Tech Start-up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do Tech Start-ups In Nigeria Get Their Funding by MountainView: 12:16am On Sep 19, 2019
Hello there?

Let me introduce myself, my name is Kosi Eric, yah That's my real name, I'm a Physics student in my finals right now in a state-owned university in Nigeria.

Late last year, I started working on a platform I knew would become very useful to Nigerians, before I started working on it, I had to do a mini-survey to find out if I wouldn't end up wasting my time and the survey came back with a 100% positive feedback.

To cut the long story short

right now, the Platform is out, and I believe some of you are using this platform already because I happen to have spent time spamming on Nairaland and I'm sorry for that, and Analytics shows a lot of the visitors come back to the website.

Right now I'm stuck with funding, I don't have the capital to pay for Ads, I've looked up Angel Investors in Nigeria, and there seems to be None
that is active at the moment, Then I decided to check if I could Signup for Y Combinator but the next round of investment is next year, which is "Winter 2020" and that's kinda too far for me, what I need at the moment is massive publicity.

if you know any Venture capitalist that could listen to my pitch I would really appreciate it if you could share a link or contact, Thanks alot

I won't drop any links to the platform, to avoid any issue with Nairaland mod/bot(s),

Here's my WhatsApp line if you want me to provide further details 0-7-0-8-4-4-1-9-5-3-0

Thanks a lot!

Re: How Do Tech Start-ups In Nigeria Get Their Funding by MountainView: 12:09pm On Sep 19, 2019
Please guys,your comments are welcomed
Re: How Do Tech Start-ups In Nigeria Get Their Funding by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 06, 2019
MountainView:
Hello there?

Let me introduce myself, my name is Kosi Eric, yah That's my real name, I'm a Physics student in my finals right now in a state-owned university in Nigeria.

Late last year, I started working on a platform I knew would become very useful to Nigerians, before I started working on it, I had to do a mini-survey to find out if I wouldn't end up wasting my time and the survey came back with a 100% positive feedback.

To cut the long story short

right now, the Platform is out, and I believe some of you are using this platform already because I happen to have spent time spamming on Nairaland and I'm sorry for that, and Analytics shows a lot of the visitors come back to the website.

Right now I'm stuck with funding, I don't have the capital to pay for Ads, I've looked up Angel Investors in Nigeria, and there seems to be None
that is active at the moment, Then I decided to check if I could Signup for Y Combinator but the next round of investment is next year, which is "Winter 2020" and that's kinda too far for me, what I need at the moment is massive publicity.

if you know any Venture capitalist that could listen to my pitch I would really appreciate it if you could share a link or contact, Thanks alot

I won't drop any links to the platform, to avoid any issue with Nairaland mod/bot(s),

Here's my WhatsApp line if you want me to provide further details 0-7-0-8-4-4-1-9-5-3-0

Thanks a lot!

I just want to know how you conducted your survey, I think I need to do that for a project of mine. Help.
Re: How Do Tech Start-ups In Nigeria Get Their Funding by introvertme: 6:24pm On Oct 09, 2019
Ycombinator is your best bet, if I'm not mistaken paystack used it. If it's a gaming company you can try Kickstarter.
Re: How Do Tech Start-ups In Nigeria Get Their Funding by AJSfan: 8:06pm On Oct 24, 2019
Kosi Eric is a big fraud. He is a scammer and i have both audio and pictorial evidence

(1) (Reply)

Unique Sneakers / Start Working And Start Earning For Free / Rodan And Fields MLM Company Review- Is It A Pyramid Scheme Or Legitimate MLM ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.