Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,344 members, 7,850,256 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:05 PM

Yabatech Part-time - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Yabatech Part-time (506 Views)

YABATECH Part-time Form For 2024/2025 Admission / YABATECH Part-time ND&HND Form 2024/2025 / YABATECH Recalls Student From NYSC Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yabatech Part-time by Ericmilk: 4:27am On Sep 19, 2019
Yabatech part-time form for the 2019/2020 academic session is now available.
The price of the form depends on how many O'level results you want to apply with.
One O'level result: 19,000 for the form and registration
Two different O'level results: 21,000 for the form and registration. contact us on 09067318741
We help candidates get the form and process the
admission
When you get the form from us, we make sure we follow up on your admission and give you updates.
Requirements for admission ND; Your "O" level result with at least credit in mathematics, English and any other 3 relevant subjects depending on the course you want to study.
Requirements for admission HND; Your "O" level result with at least credit in mathematics, English and any other 3 relevant subjects depending on the course you want to study plus relevant National Diploma at not below Lower Credit Grade of 2.50 CGPA. If you have a pass (2.49 and below) in your OND, you can still get the form but you must do a 2 years Industrial training.
To guarantee your admission , let me get the form for you. I will do all the necessary things to make sure that you are admitted.
Yabatech part time lectures hold on Mon-Fri, 5pm-9pm except for business administrative courses like Accounting, e.t.c that holds sat-sun 8am-5pm just connect with this number 09067318741.
Yabatech part-time school fee ranges from 70,000-75,000 a section depending on your course. You pay half of these in the first semester and the remaining half in the second semester.
For example, if you apply for Business administration, you will pay 35,000 Naira in your first semester and another 35,000 Naira in your second semester.
Benefits of Yabatech part-time program;
• Yabatech is the first and most respected polytechnic in Nigeria
• It's a federal school so the fees are cheap compared to some state polytechnics
• Your certificate is the same with a full-timers certificate (some schools indicate part-time on your certificate, Yabatech does not)
• Schooling in the heart of Lagos opens you to various opportunities while schooling
To get the form and to make more inquiry, call me on 09067318741
The price of the form depends on how many O'level results you want to apply with.
Two different O'level results: 21,000 for the form and registration. contact us on 09067318741
admission
When you get the form from us, we make sure we follow up on your admission and give you updates.
Requirements for admission ND; Your "O" level result with at least credit in mathematics, English and any other 3 relevant subjects depending on the course you want to study.
Requirements for admission HND; Your "O" level result with at least credit in mathematics, English and any other 3 relevant subjects depending on the course you want to study plus relevant National Diploma at not below Lower Credit Grade of 2.50 CGPA. If you have a pass (2.49 and below) in your OND, you can still get the form but you must do a 2 years Industrial training.
To guarantee your admission , let me get the form for you. I will do all the necessary things to make sure that you are admitted.
Yabatech part time lectures hold on Mon-Fri, 5pm-9pm except for business administrative courses like Accounting, e.t.c that holds sat-sun 8am-5pm just connect with this number 09067318741.
Yabatech part-time school fee ranges from 70,000-75,000 a section depending on your course. You pay half of these in the first semester and the remaining half in the second semester.
For example, if you apply for Business administration, you will pay 35,000 Naira in your first semester and another 35,000 Naira in your second semester.
• It's a federal school so the fees are cheap compared to some state polytechnics
• Your certificate is the same with a full-timers certificate (some schools indicate part-time on your certificate, Yabatech does not)
• Schooling in the heart of Lagos opens you to various opportunities while schooling
admission
Re: Yabatech Part-time by Ellekay2: 2:09pm On Jul 24, 2020
I need help with Yaba tech. My husband is trying to get his transcript verified for WES. He paid Yaba tech and sent his family to Yaba tech multiple times to check on the status. Yaba tech bursary says it’s sent but WES stated they didn’t receive anything. This is going on for over 6 months ... even before the lockdown. Does anyone here have a contact at Yaba Tech we can email or call? Does any have the director of bursary or rector’s email? We are unable to find it on Yaba tech website or the email isn’t correct. We called the school and sent emails to registrar but they keep saying they are working it. I don’t know why it has to take so long just to verify the transcript or let us know if there’s a problem.

(1) (Reply)

Sexual Harassment 'at Epidemic Levels' In UK Universities / Get FREE TUTORING For IELTS In Lagos / Departed Glory: Factors That Necessitate The Downfall Of A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.