Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,220 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Xenophobia: A Nigerian Involved In Human Traffiking In South Africa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Xenophobia: A Nigerian Involved In Human Traffiking In South Africa (414 Views)

Xenophobia: Nigerians Vow To Boycott MTN, Shoprite, Other South African Business / Xenophobia: South African Government Shows Concern Over Threats By NANS / Xenophobia: NANS Gives MTN, Multichoice, Shoprite, Stanbic IBTC 7 Days To Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xenophobia: A Nigerian Involved In Human Traffiking In South Africa by Odinaka00(m): 5:32am On Sep 19, 2019
This is just one of the reasons why they hate us so much. How can you do this to someone's child just to make money and in their own land Too? And you expect them to love Nigerians? I think it's high time we begin to address the root cause of these hatred South Africans have for Nigerians.

https://m./233197526773710?view=permalink&id=2610231985736907
Re: Xenophobia: A Nigerian Involved In Human Traffiking In South Africa by Odinaka00(m): 5:33am On Sep 19, 2019
[quote author=Odinaka00 post=82363014]This is just one of the reasons why they hate us so much. How can you do this to someone's child just to make money and in their own land Too? And you expect them to love Nigerians? I think it's high time we begin to address the root cause of these hatred South Africans have for Nigerians.

https://www.iol.co.za/pretoria-news/news/human-trafficking-kingpin-to-rot-in-jail-33191689?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=baobab&fbclid=IwAR0AsK6OlhMA-RfniHd63YG56Yez-SzlB2ZsJNZM3q_2pAzwnBKr5d52vrU
Re: Xenophobia: A Nigerian Involved In Human Traffiking In South Africa by Lawalemi(m): 5:58am On Sep 19, 2019
You see!
Re: Xenophobia: A Nigerian Involved In Human Traffiking In South Africa by Chidexter(m): 6:07am On Sep 19, 2019
[quote author=Odinaka00 post=82363020][/quote] Still doesnt justify those killings, commiting crime to fight crime

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: A Nigerian Involved In Human Traffiking In South Africa by Odinaka00(m): 6:09am On Sep 19, 2019
Chidexter:

Still doesnt justify those killings, commiting crime to fight crime

I was just highlighting the reason why they hate us, I'm not trying to say that the killings are justifiable bro. I belong to African Diaspora Forum and we have condemned the attacks on South African Tv
Re: Xenophobia: A Nigerian Involved In Human Traffiking In South Africa by Chidexter(m): 6:26am On Sep 19, 2019
Odinaka00:

I was just highlighting the reason why they hate us, I'm not trying to say that the killings are justifiable bro. I belong to African Diaspora Forum and we have condemned the attacks on South African Tv
I understand u bro.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Nigeria’s Only Electricity Meter Company Collapsed – Ex-manager / Why Sowore Will Never Be Released / Tyranny And Chaos As Nigeria Slides Into Indirect Rule

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.