Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa (28259 Views)

Chase Out Any Igbo That Fails To Vote Peter Obi From Igboland - Pastor / 2023: North Will Lobby Southeast For Presidency – Arewa Youths / Anthony Sani: Choose Between Biafra & Igbo Presidency: Arewa Group To Southeast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by Chukapage(m): 3:25pm On Sep 19, 2019
Nowenuse:

The core-northern voters population might be real because these people take elections like a do or die affair. They discuss it in the mosques regulary. Everyone comes outside, even lame, blind and dumb old people and beggars are carried to go register and vote. This is typically unlike the south where most youths do not care. I voted in Warri in the last election, hardly did I see any youth at my polling center.

And who will make this electronic voting happen? Our lilly-livered southern and middlebelt lawmakers? Any system Hausa fulanis know will not favour them will never see the daylight in this country.
yes your correct political apathy is a Southern problem , considering the electronic stuff do we give up ? No southern and middlebelt leaders ain't cowards they are SELFISH! Like 2011 any time they sneeze in unity the core North shivers..

1 Like

Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by Wiifesnatcher(m): 4:00pm On Sep 19, 2019
Nowenuse:

Go through my profile from 2013 when I opened my account till now and see if I am claiming a fake identity. You yorubas and Igbos have mentally reduced nairaland to a purely Igbo/Yoruba affair that everyone who doesn't agree with you guys is an Afonja/flat head.

And just for the records, the same fulani abducted and killed the daughter of a Yoruba leader, didn't they? Same Yoruba land where the fulanis are now vigilantes?

Yoruba interest in president? Is that Yoruba president going to be the president of Yoruba land alone? Or are Plateau people no longer Nigerians to be concerned about who becomes their president? What foolishness.

you're Igbo. I've no business going thru people's profile. which Yoruba land had Fulani vigilante mention it?

if truly you're plateau you should be worry about ransacking Fulani domination in your state and not putting your mouth in what doesn't concern u
Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by Nowenuse: 4:04pm On Sep 19, 2019
Chukapage:
yes your correct political apathy is a Southern problem , considering the electronic stuff do we give up ? No southern and middlebelt leaders ain't cowards they are SELFISH! Like 2011 any time they sneeze in unity the core North shivers..

They are not only selfish, they are cowards too. Apart from Ijaw leaders who saw GEJ as their own, how many other Southern/middlebelt leaders were able to roar and challenge the core-north? Did yorubas not even betray the tenure?

See the way people like Junaid Mohammed and other core-northern leaders roar out the raw and bitter truth to the rest of us without giving a damn about who is offended or hate speech or anything.
Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by Wiifesnatcher(m): 4:12pm On Sep 19, 2019
Sleevia:
I can feel you your pulses from here. It is none of my business how anybody chooses to run this country... You can do whatever you want with it. na una know.

like for real then why jumped like loose monkey on my post, if you're in Jerusalem?

typical Igbo with their showbiz and bragging. who cares where you're? I guess where you're they don't practice politics there
Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by lagdmark(m): 4:15pm On Sep 19, 2019
Nanorest:
APC can never lose power
They will lose sense instead.
Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by Sleevia: 4:32pm On Sep 19, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:

like for real then why jumped like loose monkey on my post, if you're in Jerusalem?

typical Igbo with their showbiz and bragging. who cares where you're? I guess where you're they don't practice politics there
LMAO... You should bury your head in shame for SAN to be reduced to mere errand boy. I have respect for that man but NOTHING will make me trade my worth. Can you subject a Northerner to such? Some of you do not understand the insult and slap on your face
Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by renewable1(m): 5:03pm On Sep 19, 2019
It's well.

Get our 1kva complete solar power system today for just 140k. 6hours back up time...

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by Wiifesnatcher(m): 5:16pm On Sep 19, 2019
Sleevia:
LMAO... You should bury your head in shame for SAN to be reduced to mere errand boy. I have respect for that man but NOTHING will make me trade my worth. Can you subject a Northerner to such? Some of you do not understand the insult and slap on your face

you're dumb. did heaven fall when obj seized the passport of a sitting vice president? humiliated him like a common citizen.

the slave position is the same position your people abuse nnamdi KANU preelection just because he said you should boyscout. I still have the details how you imbeciles abused him and called him a scammer. the same slave position is what ike and umahi was fighting obi for

you People are one shameless entity and hypocrites who wail over anything

1 Like

Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by Sleevia: 5:39pm On Sep 19, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:

you're dumb. did heaven fall when obj seized the passport of a sitting vice president? humiliated him like a common citizen.

the slave position is the same position your people abuse nnamdi KANU preelection just because he said you should boyscout. I still have the details how you imbeciles abused him and called him a scammer. the same slave position is what ike and umahi was fighting obi for

you People are one shameless entity and hypocrites who wail over anything
slowpoke... ATIKU stood against OBJ's 3rd term, he challenge OBJ. Can Osibanjo challenge Buhari?

Just shut your leprosy infested hands undecided
Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by kayusely70(m): 6:00pm On Sep 19, 2019
What has the nation's leadership under the north benefitted us, except ineptitude, economic stagnation and disgrace all over the world.
Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by Nowenuse: 6:24pm On Sep 19, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:

you're Igbo. I've no business going thru people's profile. which Yoruba land had Fulani vigilante mention it?

if truly you're plateau you should be worry about ransacking Fulani domination in your state and not putting your mouth in what doesn't concern u

At least a fulani man is not an Emir in Jos, how about Ilorin? I think you yorubas should rather worry about a whole state like Kwara being captured and controlled by fulanis.
Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by Wiifesnatcher(m): 6:42pm On Sep 19, 2019
Nowenuse:

At least a fulani man is not an Emir in Jos, how about Ilorin? I think you yorubas should rather worry about a whole state like Kwara being captured and controlled by fulanis.

lolz if na emir you get there, is it not better than how they massacre your kinsmen like Christmas goat and all you coward do is to protest

1 Like

Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by Wiifesnatcher(m): 6:49pm On Sep 19, 2019
Sleevia:
slowpoke... ATIKU stood against OBJ's 3rd term, he challenge OBJ. Can Osibanjo challenge Buhari?

Just shut your leprosy infested hands undecided

so what did Osibanjo need to challenge on? Buhari's third term? cheesy

even when the presidency have publicly denied the conspiracy rift theories created by you dummy?

Haaa you Igbo need Ben Carson to work in all una brain eziokwu
Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by MetaPhysical: 9:43pm On Sep 19, 2019
Mr Shettima, who said the people of the zone would make use of its numerical strength to determine the outcome of the election, advised any political party that refuses to zone its presidential ticket to the North should blame itself.

Here is my input.

1- North has used threat of numerical strength to grab every political privilege in the country. I believe its time to put their numerical strength to test.

2- Next election cycle in 2023 belongs to South, for both parties. Eight yrs after that it returns to North.

3- When cycle returns to North in 2031, a Christian Northerner must win the primary for both parties.

4. 2023 is a fight in South, should never involve North at all.

5. I will encourage SE to start shaping their Muslim brothers so your eligibility to serve as VP to a Christian Northerner is not lost by default.

2 Likes

Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by Useful1: 10:50pm On Sep 19, 2019
Southern youths in Nairaland are not even fit to be called online warriors because the scope or boundary of their verbal battle ground is only here in Nairaland.
Most don't even address directly issue on thread, but in tribal war. It's disgusting to say the least. The Northern youths are more politically matured than their Southern counterparts. That's why whenever the Arewa Youths sneeze, the whole nation listen, unlike youthless south. Continue Ipob and Afonja in your public display of cowardice, foolishness, bigotries and hatred

2 Likes

Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by Sleevia: 10:56pm On Sep 19, 2019
Useful1:
Southern youths in Nairaland are not even fit to be called online warriors because the scope or boundary of their verbal battle ground is only here in Nairaland.
Most don't even address directly issue on thread, but in tribal war. It's disgusting to say the least. The Northern youths are more politically matured than their Southern counterparts. That's why whenever the Arewa Youths sneeze, the whole nation listen, unlike youthless south. Continue Ipob and Afonja in your public display of cowardice, foolishness, bigotries and hatred

No mind dem. I created a thread to address issues one idiot has just ruined thread with tribal war.
Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by YakubuA: 11:53pm On Sep 19, 2019
Limitednow:

The Arewa Youths Consultative Forum (AYCF) has said any political party that fails to field a Northerner as its presidential candidate for the next presidential election should have itself to blame.

There are speculations in some quarters that the ruling All Progressive Congress (APC) might fizzle out of power should it fail to allow a Northerner as a presidential candidate in 2023.

When the now opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) held sway from 1999 to 2015, the party used to rotate where to choose its presidential candidates, mainly from the two protectorates in the country.

When the ruling party was formed in 2013, the issue of zoning presidential tickets was not one of the issues tackled by the merger parties involved in the formation. It is on this note that some persons considered influential in the Northern part of the country are insisting that the party either field their son or loose power to any other opposing party willing to do so.

President Muhammadu Buhari, who is from the North, began his second term in May and will step down in 2023. Some leaders of his party are insisting power must shift to the South.

Yerima Shettima, the National President of AYCF, while speaking with Sun Newspaper said nobody or group has the constitutional right to prevent the region from fielding candidate in 2023.

Mr Shettima, who said the people of the zone would make use of its numerical strength to determine the outcome of the election, advised any political party that refuses to zone its presidential ticket to the North should blame itself.

“The beauty of democracy is the rule of law and the Nigerian Constitution does not restrict any area or region from having a candidate in a general election,” he said.

“Any political party that fails to field a candidate from the North would blame itself after the election because the North would use their numerical strength to determine the outcome democratically,” Shettima added.

Although no one from the South has publicly declared interest for the office, political scenario suggests bigwigs of the APC from the region are warming up to succeed the president.

Speculations has it that Bola Tinubu, the national leader of the ruling party and incumbent vice president, Yemi Osinbajo, are eyeing the seat of power.

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/todaypoliticsng.com/sorry-for-any-party-that-fails-to-field-a-northerner-for-2023-presidency-arewa-youths/amp/

Empty barrel .....
Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by SamNaijaboy: 1:39am On Sep 20, 2019
You are not Yoruba. Yoruba are not lily-livered & will not queue behind a Northerner after they just had 8 yrs

Rekhina:
Allah be praised

We yorubas will go with Abba kyari and vice aregbesola

god bless buhari (SWT)

1 Like

Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by SamNaijaboy: 1:43am On Sep 20, 2019
If they are positioning themselves, is anything stopping you from positioning yourself for the same presidency?

Hedonisco:

Same sentiment here. The very idea of Yorubas positioning themselves to take over in 2023 is provocative. What nonsense. They will tell you that it's because they supported Buhari, that they know how to 'play politics', so that qualifies them to take over from Buhari.

I prefer the North to continue ruling than for the presidency to go to the South West at this time.
Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by SamNaijaboy: 1:47am On Sep 20, 2019
What we should agree on is to Balkanize the country.
EOD
But if the country stays together, the South should come out to contest for the Presidency

joshuanwankwo:
yorubas you have heard from the horses mouth its not 2late
lets unite and push this fulanis away for once
if yoruba can support the igbos the whole south will and the middle belt will agree since they also despise the fulanis
south + middle belt fulanis are finished politically we can even rotate it wen se finish sw rules den middle belt after niger delta we can rule like dat untill the fulanis get fustrated and leave nigeria for us as they have always threatened boom all of us if free from fulanis 4ever
but y yorubas might think we igbos are begging yes we are cos we love dis country and wants it to be a better country free from the fulanis even nnamdi kanu cannot deny that he prefer a better nigeria free from fulanis to a biafra free from nigeria that is why he feels like adding all the middle belt and even yorubas to the new biafra
we all want a better nigeria den lets push the fulanis out and dis is the fastest way
you are not building bridges dats wat we are trying to do with you
Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by SamNaijaboy: 1:54am On Sep 20, 2019
Nonsense

In 1959, did your Zik not betray the South when he went with the North as a junior partner instead of being a senior partner with the West?
Did the West not vote or ask for a Southern coalition then?
In 1979, did the SE not betray the South by voting Shagari? Did the West not vote for a Southerner then?
In 1992/3, during June 12, did the SE not betray the South by voting Tofa and not Abiola? Did the West not vote for a Southerner then?
Not only did the SE not vote for the Southerner on the ticket (Abiola) they played spoiler and helped to truncate the result (Arthur Nzeribe)

1999, did the West not vote for a Southerner?

2011 did the West not vote GEJ? So did the West not vote for a Southerner then?

So the only time the West did not vote a Southerner overwhelmingly was in 2007 when both parties presented Northerners and 2015.

So the West has been consistent in voting Southerners but the SE has been consistent with voting Northerners.
Even when Ojukwu was on the ballot in 1983.

So the one time the roles were reversed, and the Igbo lost out, and the West decided to vote out GEJ, we won’t
hear anything else from you guys.
You are the serial betrayers of the South and you are warming up to do your usual betraying with the PDP fielding a Northerner when the SW and the SS are eagerly awaiting the chance to be President!

hammerVJ:

THE TRUTH IS SW, WERE BROUGHT FROM BENIN REPUBLIC TO JOIN US IN NIGERIA.

THEY WERE CALLED THE LAGOS PROTECTORATE.

THEYE WERE NEVER PART OF SOUTHERN PROTECTORATE OF NIGERIA INITIALLY.

FROM THEN TO NOW, THEY HAVE CONSTITUTED A PROBLEM FOR SOUTHERN NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by SamNaijaboy: 1:55am On Sep 20, 2019
You can’t decide for APC that you have little stake in who they will choose

izombie:
apc should pick an igbo presidential candidate and let yorubas support that candidate. Or the north will continue to rule us. To the yorubas, support igbo presidency in 2023 or let the north continue.
Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by SamNaijaboy: 2:25am On Sep 20, 2019
APC has a rotational policy.
The primaries will likely be contested by Southerners only

famouscargo4u:

YES. I strongly support an Igbo president for a balance. If APC is wise enough, that is what they need BUT it is government of the north. unfortunately, in the primary election within the APC, the majority are the north and south west and that is why a northerner would emerge. PDP already zoned their presidency to the north. Who did the Igbos offend? though they may be granstanding and all that BUT which region won't do same in the face of being sidelined. For IPOB, they obviously don't want presidency but a sovereign state they can call their own.
Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by SamNaijaboy: 2:28am On Sep 20, 2019
Except that SE is refusing to present themselves for the position and is insisting on holding the SW’s hands. Go for it like men

tysontim:

God did not tell sW to be greedy, God doesn't support greedines if South loses the presidency cm 2023, it is the fault of sw. The SE has no fault in this case.
Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by SamNaijaboy: 2:35am On Sep 20, 2019
I fully agree with you.
The issue here is that the SE and SW won’t work together which means they both need to pander to the North to get what they want. The best thing is to jointly agree that we can’t live together and push as one voice for the dissolution of the union or regionalism

guynextdoor:

Ha! The north is at it again: playing southern Nigeria like chess. We're hemmed in, yet again! Another northerner to emerge as president for only God knows how long. And when a sensible person, who is not affiliated to these monsters, decides to contest, they employ their rigging machineries to do the dirty work as usual. Is this how we're gonna continue in this thing we call our country? Some have even come out to say the PDP should field a better candidate. I laugh in fulfude. Don't y'all realise that whoever they'll field will still push for the same Fulani agenda? Truth be told: we're all slaves to these guys up north. If things go on this way, they'll continue to dictate the destiny of this nation, and we've seen what a mess they have made of it since independence. Sometimes, I am tempted to say we are all mad, here in the south, for not uniting and seeing our enemies for who they truly are. The Yoruba man sees the Igbo as his enemy, and vice versa. But the truth is that the North is the real enemy! The earlier we unite, and push for a true federalism, or outright seperation, the better for all of us. That is the only way out of this madness.

1 Like

Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by SamNaijaboy: 2:41am On Sep 20, 2019
Sorry but I’m a Yoruba man and I don’t want an Igbo President. For a simple reason:
They are too clannish and don’t know boundaries.
An Igbo President will fill the place with his people only and since they don’t know boundaries, will attempt to order everyone around.
They’ve always had their eyes on Lagos so trust an Igbo President to try to pull off a “state or residence” move targeting Lagos or something.

I think we should just go back to the regions or come together to break the country.
As a Yoruba man, I’m tired of both the Igbo man and the Fulani.
Don’t want either in my country if I can have it.
One kills like a deranged animal and the other is either scamming you, cheating you, or plotting to.
It’s time for the Yorubas to really take control of the SW and whoever wants to go with us and leave.
You see, we are quite different from the Igbo. We don’t seek money as aggressively as they do and that only hurts us in the SW.
A lot of the crime is perpetuated in the SW by migrants here.
These guys go to China to bring sub-standard parts and sell for the price of standard parts ripping off the SW indigenes.
A typical Yoruba man will NEVER do that to make an extra buck. They would rather go to Japan or same China and get the real thing even if his profit is less.
I’m sure there are honest businessmen from the SE but seriously I think SW is besieged right now.
Schools are full, social services are crumbling.
We need to take pause and redevelop the SW.
Most Yoruba are voting with their feet out of the SW to UK, US as well because home is no longer habitable and nice again

What we need to focus on is how to get Out of Nigeria!

greypencils:
Simple question, is there anything wrong in having a united south? And having every person in the south queuing up to vote such a person? We southerners have wailed for so long at the fact that the North keeps drawing us back. I personally want an Igbo president in the likes of Chukwuma Soludo, Peter Obi, Kingsley Moghalu or Tony Elumelu. That is what is fair and what is needed if Nigeria is to be in peace and harmony. The south-west and south-south has had its chance. Nigeria has been battered on all sides with all sorts of maleficence. Let us bring back peace, unity and harmony to this country by being fair, being human and being humane. 2023 should belong to the Igbos. I am a Yoruba man and I am wholeheartedly routing for an Igbo presidency come 2023.

1 Like

Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by SamNaijaboy: 2:57am On Sep 20, 2019
GEJ was President for 6 years.
How many years were you expecting him to be president Mr. Yoruba betrayed?
He should have kept to his own pact to stay for only 6 yrs. remember that the North had their tenure truncated and should have been allowed to present a replacement in 2011 but obj a Yoruba pleaded for him
Even the SS has moved on. What is with you Igbo people?

Nowenuse:

They are not only selfish, they are cowards too. Apart from Ijaw leaders who saw GEJ as their own, how many other Southern/middlebelt leaders were able to roar and challenge the core-north? Did yorubas not even betray the tenure?

See the way people like Junaid Mohammed and other core-northern leaders roar out the raw and bitter truth to the rest of us without giving a damn about who is offended or hate speech or anything.
Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by biggie73(m): 4:56am On Sep 20, 2019
This is how trouble starts. Buhari should do the needful or else APC will be over.....
Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by Logobenz0: 8:05am On Sep 20, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:

no be plateau state na plantain state. stop hiding your ancestral land. a plateau indigene will focus on the Fulani domination and force of supremacy in their land and won't be talking about Yoruba interest in President
Oga that Nowenuse I Know him very well. He's from plateau state. Stop looking everyone as Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by joshuanwankwo(m): 8:16am On Sep 20, 2019
for those saying rubbish
well in 1959 for reasons known to the eastern region we aligned with the northern region
result they betray us in 1964 and fought a bloody war killing over 3million of our children.
we never supported dem again in 1979 the politics was different
shagari won the nw, ss (expect edo and delta) and half the middle belt. awolowo won the sw + edo delta (which was a state den) zik won the se + half the middle belt the ne was divided between aminu kano and d other guy even one-third of the ne voted shagari so y wont he win the ss didnt vote zik to punish us for the civil war se didnt vote awolowo for what he did in the civil war finalis
in 1993, se and ss was united (after the north has betrayed the ss in 1983) we couldn't deny abiola was better dan tofa but our future wasnt secured with him cos he disliked the igbos and never denied it little wonder ojukwu had always talked of a southern president saw abiola and supported tofa yet because of abiola's efficiency we gave him 40% vote
Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by joshuanwankwo(m): 8:28am On Sep 20, 2019
imagine if we had loved abiola
in 1999 the south unitedly pushed that enough is enough a southerner must emerge president we forced the both parties to pick south westerners because abiola case was still fresh. in 2003 the ss and se overwhemingly voted obj even though ojukwu was on the ballot
now i ask if sw and se are on the ballot will yorubas vote for the southeasterners
but we did they only remembered in 2011 they unitedly voted gej an ijaw they have often been corrected form calling igbo they forgot we igbos unitedly voted obj in 2003 even though a popular igbo man with a popular party was on the ballot
in 2007 the south unitedly voted yar'adua and d same man divided the north that caused his great victory and of course 2011 that we wont hear word about the south unitedly voted gej the only time south was divided in votes in this republic was 2015 thanks to who
se rejected ojukwu in 2003 cos it was d turn of the sw and we voted dem
now 2023 let the sw reject sw and vote se
Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by Sleevia: 8:55am On Sep 20, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:

this one want to form ignorance.... something that even hit nairaland front page months ago.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom PDP Governorship Candidate, Umo Eno Convicted / Reno Omokri Replies Kenneth Okonkwo (photos) / 8 Questions Peter Obi Must Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.