Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,459 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

817 Nigerians Awaiting Evacuation In South Africa - FG - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 817 Nigerians Awaiting Evacuation In South Africa - FG (12568 Views)

COVID-19: Air France Begins Evacuation Of EU Citizens In Nigeria / South Africa Frustrates Evacuation, Arrests Home-bound Nigerians At Airports / See Photos Of Akwa Ibom Air Flights Awaiting Delivery From Canada To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 817 Nigerians Awaiting Evacuation In South Africa - FG by pikaelite(m): 11:45am On Sep 19, 2019
They shud provide goverment plane to go and pick those people...Air peace shud not go and carry dem, shey it is only the man that will now use his money finish ni... And they shud not pay him to go an pick them cos that's anoda means for them to embezzle money

1 Like

Re: 817 Nigerians Awaiting Evacuation In South Africa - FG by JaceBlaze: 11:46am On Sep 19, 2019
817 is still very little.They need to start vanishing in their thousands.

2 Likes

Re: 817 Nigerians Awaiting Evacuation In South Africa - FG by kay7: 11:49am On Sep 19, 2019
ASSUMING AIR PEACE IS NOT AIRLIFTING OUR PEOPLE FROM SA, HOW WILL THEY COME HOME?

2 Likes

Re: 817 Nigerians Awaiting Evacuation In South Africa - FG by ehispapa(m): 11:52am On Sep 19, 2019
FuckDaMods:
Keep evacuating them from that useless country with dumb citizens.. Evacuate them all except the likes of that benin man that was trafficking little girls, we dash them those ones.

how is he from Benin?
Re: 817 Nigerians Awaiting Evacuation In South Africa - FG by cenaman(m): 11:55am On Sep 19, 2019
95.5% ARE IPOB.
Re: 817 Nigerians Awaiting Evacuation In South Africa - FG by dfrost: 11:56am On Sep 19, 2019
eTECTIV:
Why can't d FG arrange for anoda airline to join AirPeace in airlifting these ppl back to Nigeria? All dey do is talk and talk and talk

How many aircraft dey okay for Nigeria? Abi u wan dem fall into ocean?

1 Like

Re: 817 Nigerians Awaiting Evacuation In South Africa - FG by cenaman(m): 11:58am On Sep 19, 2019
ehispapa:

how is an Igbo man now Benin man? that ius how you guys tribalise everything. the people kidnapping and selling drugs in SA are all igbos
Have you forgoten that ipob are terrorist group?
Re: 817 Nigerians Awaiting Evacuation In South Africa - FG by XhosaNostra(f): 12:00pm On Sep 19, 2019
JaceBlaze:
817 is still very little.They need to start vanishing in their thousands.

Maybe they're just missing being on a plane, reality will set in soon enough grin

Did I ever tell you an anecdote about a little girl called, Ada? cheesy

Ada was born in South Africa to parents from Naija. So she spent all her formative years in SA, it's all she knows. Now you know what drunks & small children have in common, BRUTAL HONESTY grin

Ada & her parents visited Nigeria one year. The visit was supposed to be for a couple of months, but they had to cut it short because the little girl was having none of it. She wanted to go back "home", even went as far as calling the place UGLY.

Chai, e pain am well aswear!

1 Like

Re: 817 Nigerians Awaiting Evacuation In South Africa - FG by Royalfurnitures: 12:12pm On Sep 19, 2019
Let other Nigerian airline owners and rich men assist in bringing these guys back home and not leave it to peace airline alone

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture for your homes and offices
Re: 817 Nigerians Awaiting Evacuation In South Africa - FG by planetx: 12:28pm On Sep 19, 2019
DAramis:
Why do I have a feeling that some people are capitalizing on this issue to see a free flight for them to come home for Christmas?

After 3 months, they will travel back on their own accord back to South Africa and continue where they stopped.
They were made to sign an undertaking that they cannot return to SA. There are no jobs in South Africa only reason more have not returned is shame.

1 Like

Re: 817 Nigerians Awaiting Evacuation In South Africa - FG by Ipodisacriminal: 12:30pm On Sep 19, 2019
Cyoung4real:
This Xmas no go gel for Villa,ooo. Meanwhile, the deadmeatbbq seller and other zonebies be like "Stop misinforming people, don't let your hatred for Buhari kill you. Rice is now N20,900 not N21,000 as you claimed" ndi ara

Le le

1 Like

Re: 817 Nigerians Awaiting Evacuation In South Africa - FG by Ipodisacriminal: 12:34pm On Sep 19, 2019
Very foolish government

Air peace has tried to evacuated that list of people

Over 50 millions has been spent

Yet government is still waiting for air-peace

To evacuate the rest

Na air-peace get nigeria niii

Or una dey wait for KLM niiiiii

Shames government been ruled by a dullard

Man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 817 Nigerians Awaiting Evacuation In South Africa - FG by Ipodisacriminal: 12:36pm On Sep 19, 2019
dfrost:

How many aircraft dey okay for Nigeria? Abi u wan dem fall into ocean?

Na true ooooo

How many airline

Good self

All of those airlines that ply locally are useless airline

Their engine sounds as if the world is coming to an end
Re: 817 Nigerians Awaiting Evacuation In South Africa - FG by cmikel: 12:37pm On Sep 19, 2019
TO ARREST Swore----=FG is strong and sharp

To Aresst el-zakky -----=FG advisers are very think-full and calculative

To increase VAT and anti people policy-----=FG very agile

To make Nigerians proud ---= FG develop Clipped wings

they just seat in the office and do nothing, because of their non challantness and negligence of duty Nigeria now owes billion of naira abroad.

Now they want to reap off the citizens with increased tariff and vat to clear this huge debts caused by them due to their negligence of duty in office.

1 Like

Re: 817 Nigerians Awaiting Evacuation In South Africa - FG by olajigaolamide: 12:45pm On Sep 19, 2019
May God Save us all

1 Like

Re: 817 Nigerians Awaiting Evacuation In South Africa - FG by erotji: 1:05pm On Sep 19, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Maybe they're just missing being on a plane, reality will set in soon enough grin

Ada was born in South Africa to parents from Naija. So she spent all her formative years in SA, it's all she knows. Now you know what drunks & small children have in common, BRUTAL HONESTY grin

Ada & her parents visited Nigeria one year. The visit was supposed to be for a couple of months, but they had to cut it short because the little girl was having none of it. She wanted to go back "home", even went as far as calling the place UGLY.

Lol... Who's talking? Xhosaxenophobic?
Please when Nigerians are talking... Just swerve.
Your Boer landlords are waiting for you.
Re: 817 Nigerians Awaiting Evacuation In South Africa - FG by MPESA(m): 1:06pm On Sep 19, 2019
ikorodureporta:
so fg no fit go carry all of dem @ once? as if dem no go pay air peace later

How will they pay air peace, na them pay the first and second batches wey come home.
Re: 817 Nigerians Awaiting Evacuation In South Africa - FG by erotji: 1:29pm On Sep 19, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Don't forget to bow down to & hail a cow when you pass one today so your days in Naija can be long grin

Hahaha... See as naija story dey sweet you. U dey enjoy the lingua. Jealousy no go allow you respect them. Chai... The insecurity is strong.

Brutal honesty kee you dia.
Re: 817 Nigerians Awaiting Evacuation In South Africa - FG by XhosaNostra(f): 1:34pm On Sep 19, 2019
erotji:

Hahaha... See as naija story dey sweet you. U dey enjoy the lingua. Jealousy no go allow you respect them. Chai... The insecurity is strong.

Brutal honesty kee you dia.

Name one Daisy for me grin
Re: 817 Nigerians Awaiting Evacuation In South Africa - FG by erotji: 1:40pm On Sep 19, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Name one Daisy for me grin

No worry... Enjoy the space. You are so insignificant. tongue
Re: 817 Nigerians Awaiting Evacuation In South Africa - FG by JaceBlaze: 1:52pm On Sep 19, 2019
XhosaNostra:

It's a free ride home.They will head to the SA visa application line as soon as they landing Kirikiri.

You weren't telling me but I remember you posted about it here.You gotta love kids,they tell the truth grin

2 Likes

Re: 817 Nigerians Awaiting Evacuation In South Africa - FG by XhosaNostra(f): 1:57pm On Sep 19, 2019
JaceBlaze:
It's a free ride home.They will head to the SA visa application line as soon as they landing Kirikiri

You weren't telling me but I remember you posted about it here.You gotta love kids,they tell the truth grin

1 Like

Re: 817 Nigerians Awaiting Evacuation In South Africa - FG by VEE2010(m): 2:33pm On Sep 19, 2019
I will not be surprised, some people in the corridors of power have already identified a good opportunity to milk the country. I'm sure the number will continue to increase until it reaches the level at which even the C-in-C will be confused if we have such population of Nigerians in South Africa.
Re: 817 Nigerians Awaiting Evacuation In South Africa - FG by DAramis: 2:55pm On Sep 19, 2019
planetx:
They were made to sign an undertaking that they cannot return to SA. There are no jobs in South Africa only reason more have not returned is shame.
Okay, thanks for the clarification.

As for shame, I can fully understand. Imagine if someone that has a brother outside the country coming back with nothing after so many years. People will use gossip and kill him not knowing that it wasn't his fault in the first place.
Re: 817 Nigerians Awaiting Evacuation In South Africa - FG by wine4dguy: 4:22pm On Sep 19, 2019
So Olu(the guy in front of the guy in white singlet) is now in Nigeria? Na wa south Africa really showed him shege but I blame him he was in the ocean while soap entered his eyes
Re: 817 Nigerians Awaiting Evacuation In South Africa - FG by PetroDollaxxxx: 4:32pm On Sep 19, 2019
Leave Ghanaians out of this. What is your business if Ghanaians think xenophobia is for Nigerians? Why should Ghanaians be interested in xenophobia business when no Ghanaian has been attacked? Talk with sense.

Greenbirth:
The other African countries especially the Ghanaians believe that xenophobic is for Nigerians. But I tell you is for everyone. But the bottom line is this nigerians should do their best to stop committing crime abroad. How can you pay air ticket just to go another man's country just to commit crime and thereby damaging the reputation of others. Nigerians be wise now

1 Like

Re: 817 Nigerians Awaiting Evacuation In South Africa - FG by Menance: 5:55pm On Sep 19, 2019
Allen onyema don hear am grin

While our billionaire are busy licking ice-cream and gelato
Re: 817 Nigerians Awaiting Evacuation In South Africa - FG by Legendguru: 7:41pm On Sep 19, 2019
Oh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Majority Of Nigerians Living In Europe. / Delta Line Transport Park At Mainland,lagos. Where? / Nigeria, S/africa Approve Visa Free Regime To Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.