Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,631 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

Ireland Study Visa Application - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ireland Study Visa Application (254 Views)

How To Get Your Ireland Study Visa Approved / I Did Not Use My Canada Study Visa (or Travel To Canada To Study Again) / "OAU Professor, Richard Akindele, Also Asked Me For Sex" - Graduate In Ireland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ireland Study Visa Application by victorAwo: 7:58am On Sep 19, 2019
The wait is becoming something else.
I applied for visa on the 7th of July thinking I still had ample time but my visa decision is not out yet.
At this point my hopes are dwindling and I’m not sure what to expect. The school has given me till the 23rd to resume and as of today I haven’t gotten feedback from the embassy.
Am I the only one going through this ?
Re: Ireland Study Visa Application by automaniac69: 11:02am On Sep 19, 2019
This is kinda weird but it happens all the time. Any chance to contact the embassy and ask about the status? Or check it online maybe? I thought that while you wait for a feedback I could drop you a link about homework memes https://mc2.bid4papers.com/blog/homework/memes. Hope they will make you smile and make your future study life easier. After all, life is a game, isn't it?
Re: Ireland Study Visa Application by Freeboy25: 12:23pm On Sep 19, 2019
Very sad. Sent like 3 mails now no reply
victorAwo:
The wait is becoming something else.
I applied for visa on the 7th of July thinking I still had ample time but my visa decision is not out yet.
At this point my hopes are dwindling and I’m not sure what to expect. The school has given me till the 23rd to resume and as of today I haven’t gotten feedback from the embassy.
Am I the only one going through this ?

(1) (Reply)

DPED NAPE Exam Result 2018 / Which Of These Scenarios Will Be More Painful To You / The Best And Easiest Way To Get A Project Topic And Its Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.