Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,357 members, 7,812,013 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Lesbian Woman Survives Being Shot 4 Times In Her Vagina By Her "Wife" - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lesbian Woman Survives Being Shot 4 Times In Her Vagina By Her "Wife" (4702 Views)

Woman Survives As Live Wire From Electric Pole Lands On Her In Lagos (Graphic) / Kidnappers' Leader Punishes Member Who Raped A Victim 4 Times, Deducts His Share / Nigerian Lady Caught With N24M Cocaine In Condom In Her Vagina In Hong Kong. Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lesbian Woman Survives Being Shot 4 Times In Her Vagina By Her "Wife" by EkunKekere: 9:18am On Sep 19, 2019
A Detroit woman was left in critical condition after being shot 11 times by her wife of 12 years after a domestic dispute turned violent.

Airrion Wallace was left fighting for her life after her wife, Tiffany, shot her repeatedly. “She emptied the whole clip into my body,” she told local station WJBK in an interview from her hospital bed.

On Monday, just hours after having undergone emergency surgery and two blood transfusions, Wallace detailed what happened to her.

“I was telling her that we needed to get a divorce,” Wallace said, noting that her spouse’s cheating was behind their marital problems. “I can handle a lot of things but I cannot handle infidelity.”

Wallace then went on to describe how the situation escalated, implying that her wife snapped upon receiving the news. “She shot me four times in my vagina, four times in my leg, three times in my stomach,” she said. “I’m like ok. Ok, I hear you, I’m not going to do it… [but] she kept going.

“She wanted me to die because she has always felt if she can’t have me, no one can have me,” she said.

Following the shooting, Wallace managed to escape from her home and asked neighbors for help.

“I had to gather as much strength as I could, to get down my stairs and get outside, because the neighbors had heard it. As soon as I opened the door there was already people out there. I said, ‘Please can you call the police.'”

Police found Tiffany Wallace in front of their home and arrested her. She claimed she shot Airrion in self-defense. However, she several criminal charges including assault with intent to murder, assault with a dangerous weapon, domestic violence, carrying a concealed weapon, three charges of felony firearm, discharging a weapon in a building and interfering with a crime report, according to the station.

Pics of the couple:

[img]https://images./1X75CzQBnBujEcVPQDiDdx.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./2ZVSlDFbLuqDQN8aOVKRLH.jpg[/img]

The couple in happier times...

[img]https://images./661CSNUUQIlrzKw72IuQYf.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./6wmMGgGoQgJ2AsqZri6PnM.jpg[/img]

[url]https://thegrio.com/2019/09/06/detroit-woman-shot-11-times-by-wife-after-asking-for-divorce/amp/#aoh=15688809864113&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s[/url]

2 Likes

Re: Lesbian Woman Survives Being Shot 4 Times In Her Vagina By Her "Wife" by Righteousness89(m): 9:20am On Sep 19, 2019
EkunKekere:
A Detroit woman was left in critical condition after being shot 11 times by her wife of 12 years after a domestic dispute turned violent.

Airrion Wallace was left fighting for her life after her wife, Tiffany, shot her repeatedly. “She emptied the whole clip into my body,” she told local station WJBK in an interview from her hospital bed.

On Monday, just hours after having undergone emergency surgery and two blood transfusions, Wallace detailed what happened to her.

“I was telling her that we needed to get a divorce,” Wallace said, noting that her spouse’s cheating was behind their marital problems. “I can handle a lot of things but I cannot handle infidelity.”

A woman shot by Her Wife!!
See Devilish Confusion !!
Devil is a Bastard!!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesbian Woman Survives Being Shot 4 Times In Her Vagina By Her "Wife" by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 19, 2019
Shot In the vagina and you know still die
After she Don abuse the punna with different objects
Punna Don get armadillo skin
Punna Don mutate.
E dey repel bullets.

Food for thoughts guys.
All the ye ye ye mogbe stop you're killing me, on ta Mi, mo ku ooo na scam
Shebi una Don see am now.
Odindin bullet. The punna collect am. How much more be your gbola wey you dey do chest like hulk Hogan.
Just login, za za za za za, pour akamu, thank God for the punna and leave the rest.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lesbian Woman Survives Being Shot 4 Times In Her Vagina By Her "Wife" by tayebest(m): 9:30am On Sep 19, 2019
wierld grin grin
Re: Lesbian Woman Survives Being Shot 4 Times In Her Vagina By Her "Wife" by Birdeyeview: 9:39am On Sep 19, 2019
Righteousness89:

Devil is a Bastard!!
bro there's nothing like "Devilish confusion there" e dy happen big time. Even here in the US recently a woman got married to a tree all because she doesnt want it to be cut down so the government would use the area to build a flyover. This same woman was already married wit kids before her second legal marriage to the tree.
the devil is really the ruler of this world.
Re: Lesbian Woman Survives Being Shot 4 Times In Her Vagina By Her "Wife" by Birdeyeview: 9:43am On Sep 19, 2019
Shibaraba:
Shot In the vagina and you know still die
After she Don abuse the punna with different objects
Punna Don get armadillo skin
Punna Don mutate.
E dey repel bullets.

Food for thoughts guys.
All the ye ye ye mogbe stop you're killing me, on ta Mi, mo ku ooo na scam
Shebi una Don see am now.
Odindin bullet. The punna collect am. How much more be your gbola wey you dey do chest like hulk Hogan.
Just login, za za za za za, pour akamu, thank God for the punna and leave the rest.
please a round of applause for the prof of punnanism

7 Likes

Re: Lesbian Woman Survives Being Shot 4 Times In Her Vagina By Her "Wife" by dynicks(m): 10:13am On Sep 19, 2019
shocked
Re: Lesbian Woman Survives Being Shot 4 Times In Her Vagina By Her "Wife" by jayextra(m): 10:23am On Sep 19, 2019
This one don beat 50cent record...awon bullet proof pusssy grin

7 Likes

Re: Lesbian Woman Survives Being Shot 4 Times In Her Vagina By Her "Wife" by Richdad50(m): 11:04am On Sep 19, 2019
shocked
Re: Lesbian Woman Survives Being Shot 4 Times In Her Vagina By Her "Wife" by Ginaruby: 12:00pm On Sep 19, 2019
Thinking aloud "just feeling woman to woman should be free of domestic violence.

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Woman Survives Being Shot 4 Times In Her Vagina By Her "Wife" by BabangidaHamza(m): 12:29pm On Sep 19, 2019
Righteousness89:

Devil is a Bastard!!
Hahahahahhaha, I tell..
Devilish Act grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Lesbian Woman Survives Being Shot 4 Times In Her Vagina By Her "Wife" by stainzvill(m): 12:31pm On Sep 19, 2019
You don't meanitt

4 Likes

Re: Lesbian Woman Survives Being Shot 4 Times In Her Vagina By Her "Wife" by Marineghost: 12:34pm On Sep 19, 2019
Birdeyeview:
please a round of applause for the prof of punnanism

grin grin grin
Punnanism lol
Re: Lesbian Woman Survives Being Shot 4 Times In Her Vagina By Her "Wife" by Nooneonline(m): 12:45pm On Sep 19, 2019
what kinda sorcery is this? many questions running through my mind like How on earth is she still alive? How is the punna going to look like, what's the shape like? Can she still have sex or even give birth

3 Likes

Re: Lesbian Woman Survives Being Shot 4 Times In Her Vagina By Her "Wife" by marlow1962(m): 12:51pm On Sep 19, 2019
The person above me needs help
Re: Lesbian Woman Survives Being Shot 4 Times In Her Vagina By Her "Wife" by mytime24(f): 1:02pm On Sep 19, 2019
Strong tin
Re: Lesbian Woman Survives Being Shot 4 Times In Her Vagina By Her "Wife" by Olorunnim: 1:27pm On Sep 19, 2019
The study that says Lesbian relationships are the most abusive is correct.

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Woman Survives Being Shot 4 Times In Her Vagina By Her "Wife" by franklingud(m): 1:46pm On Sep 19, 2019
Why didn't she target your head?
Re: Lesbian Woman Survives Being Shot 4 Times In Her Vagina By Her "Wife" by Joystark(f): 2:01pm On Sep 19, 2019
Wtf?
This is crazy
Re: Lesbian Woman Survives Being Shot 4 Times In Her Vagina By Her "Wife" by PlayerMeji: 2:12pm On Sep 19, 2019
Honey pot gone?
Re: Lesbian Woman Survives Being Shot 4 Times In Her Vagina By Her "Wife" by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 19, 2019
Food for tought ladies becoming a lesbian to avoid heart break or a cheating partner wont save you, most ladies turn lesbians after beeing hurt by men but this story proves it.if you want to be a lesbian because you envy what men enjoy just go ahead and be a lesbian we can understand but dont become a lesbian to avoid a cheating partner, it wont work.

2 Likes

Re: Lesbian Woman Survives Being Shot 4 Times In Her Vagina By Her "Wife" by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 19, 2019
Lmao two mad fools with full support of their society tueh

2 Likes

Re: Lesbian Woman Survives Being Shot 4 Times In Her Vagina By Her "Wife" by tiger28: 6:49pm On Sep 19, 2019
In 2019 , we have adulterated the word WIFE , HUSBAND. Words we have been correctly using from the beginning of TIME.Woman now call another WOMAN ,my husband. Man NOW call another man ,my wife! I was in the store the other day in New Jersey and I heard a little boy call his mother's Butch "husband" , Daddy? Now they are asking for a separate toilet apart from the normal MALE and FEMALE categories.You ppl keep hailing Bobrisky, this is the direction we are going because these ppl will not stop there. Now they are having TEEN GAY PARADE This nonsense must be stamped out from inception!
Re: Lesbian Woman Survives Being Shot 4 Times In Her Vagina By Her "Wife" by Ebenaba(m): 8:23pm On Sep 19, 2019
Few months ago, She couldn't have thought about making Guinness book of records, now see how great Lucifer is!
Re: Lesbian Woman Survives Being Shot 4 Times In Her Vagina By Her "Wife" by mamajj17(f): 9:24pm On Sep 19, 2019
With this Kind of Nose, what do you expect grin grin grin
Re: Lesbian Woman Survives Being Shot 4 Times In Her Vagina By Her "Wife" by LadySarah: 10:46pm On Sep 19, 2019
Good for them grin grin grin
Re: Lesbian Woman Survives Being Shot 4 Times In Her Vagina By Her "Wife" by odogwu190(m): 11:33pm On Sep 19, 2019
Hope that Toto never scatter shall
Re: Lesbian Woman Survives Being Shot 4 Times In Her Vagina By Her "Wife" by respect80(m): 11:39pm On Sep 19, 2019
Shot in the puna grin

She finally got it harder! like most women scream in bed.
Re: Lesbian Woman Survives Being Shot 4 Times In Her Vagina By Her "Wife" by falcon01: 12:17am On Sep 20, 2019
I don even know how to start asking my questions
Re: Lesbian Woman Survives Being Shot 4 Times In Her Vagina By Her "Wife" by Nobody: 1:34am On Sep 20, 2019
She should've died..
I hate ho's and I love it when somethin bad happens to them...
Re: Lesbian Woman Survives Being Shot 4 Times In Her Vagina By Her "Wife" by MVLOX(m): 3:09am On Sep 20, 2019
she wanted to make sure that the kpakus becomes null and void
Re: Lesbian Woman Survives Being Shot 4 Times In Her Vagina By Her "Wife" by Sirmuel1(m): 3:15am On Sep 20, 2019
Assuming I fit sleep now, I no go dey read nonsense news like this at at 3:16am

(1) (2) (Reply)

16 Astonishing Photos Of Evil People Taken When They Were Kids / She Needs Our Help: Toddler Violated By HIV-Positive Man / Fatal Accident:woman Head Cut Off On 3rd Mainland Bridge(very Disturbing Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.