Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Youths protest against Bobrisky, say behaviour ungodly - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Youths protest against Bobrisky, say behaviour ungodly (1007 Views)

Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies / Youths Protest Against Bobrisky In Abuja (Video) / #bbnaija: Tboss Rants About New Housemates Behaviour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youths protest against Bobrisky, say behaviour ungodly by SleekGist: 9:29am On Sep 19, 2019
THE National Youth Council of Nigeria (NYCN) and the National Council for Arts and Culture (NCAC)  held a protest aginst controversial transgender personality, Idris Olarenwaju, aka ‘Bobrisky’, and other LGBTs , to stop promoting  Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender (LGBT) lifestyle or vacate Nigeria.

The youths issued the warning on Wednesday when members of NYCN protested against LGBTs at the headquarters of the NCAC in Abuja.

The youth in large numbers, carrying placards bearing different inscriptions, said they had declared Bobrisky persona non grata because he was a negative influence on Nigerian youths.

Comrade Akoshile Muktar, the Vice-President of NYCN (North Central), said Nigerian youths were against the activities of Bobrisky and urged NCAC as the custodian of Nigerian culture and values to make a declaration on the matter.

Muktar said: “Bobrisky should as a matter of safety and urgency leave the country if he must continue in his LGBT acts as it is alien to the culture and traditions of Nigeria.

“NYCN describes the ‘Bobrisky brand’ as ungodly, unhealthy and disgusting and completely against our moral, cultural and spiritual values.

“We, therefore, declare Bobrisky as persona non grata, as he is a man and not a woman.

“Nigeria is not a place for LGBT and we shall fight to the end, as we call on the IGP and the Director-General of the DSS to use their good offices and men to stop Bobrisky.

Muktar said the group had also protested to the National Assembly, DSS and Police headquarters.

“We will not rest until Bobrisky is arrested and made to face the full wrath of the law,” he said.

Otunba Segun Runsewe, Director-General of NCAC, who received the youths, commended them for taking the bold step against the Bobrisky-led LGBT group.

He noted that the council under his watch was already fighting against Bobrisky and his transgender antics, describing him as ‘bad influence and harmful to Nigeria’s culture and morals.’

Watch protest HERE

https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/youths-protest-against-bobrisky-say-behaviour-ungodly/

Re: Youths protest against Bobrisky, say behaviour ungodly by Davash222(m): 9:31am On Sep 19, 2019
Lazy youths!!

5 Likes

Re: Youths protest against Bobrisky, say behaviour ungodly by charleff512(m): 9:35am On Sep 19, 2019
Bobrisky is a persona non grata.He is a bad influence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youths protest against Bobrisky, say behaviour ungodly by Tolexander: 9:39am On Sep 19, 2019
Awon Oloriburuku

Sowore called for a protest, dem no commot.
Many protests meant to be stage against the governments oppressing the nation through wrong policies, graft, Nepotism, cronyism and othe illegal activities.

Protesting against Bobrisky, who is attention seeking and thrives on this kinda attention to survive and remain relevant.

I wonder why the police didn’t deal with these set of fools like they did to the shites.

4 Likes

Re: Youths protest against Bobrisky, say behaviour ungodly by donbachi(m): 9:39am On Sep 19, 2019
Davash222:
Lazy youths!!
no dey talk like dat...how u go feel to see him/her as ur son picture profile or have a man like u fvck ur son anus.
Re: Youths protest against Bobrisky, say behaviour ungodly by cenaman(m): 9:48am On Sep 19, 2019
Do what gives u joy, don't let anybody deprive u of happiness. live and let live.
Re: Youths protest against Bobrisky, say behaviour ungodly by Davash222(m): 9:49am On Sep 19, 2019
donbachi:
no dey talk like dat...how u go feel to see him/her as ur son picture profile or have a man like u fvck ur son anus.
We have more pressing issues in Nigeria, Borbrisky or whatever shouldn't be our priority. Those lazy youths should go and protest against insecurity in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Youths protest against Bobrisky, say behaviour ungodly by Onyi22(f): 9:53am On Sep 19, 2019
Lazy youths
Re: Youths protest against Bobrisky, say behaviour ungodly by donbachi(m): 9:54am On Sep 19, 2019
Davash222:

We have more pressing issues in Nigeria, Borbrisky or whatever shouldn't be our priority. Those lazy youths should go and protest against insecurity in Nigeria.
charity begins at home
Re: Youths protest against Bobrisky, say behaviour ungodly by joseph1832(m): 10:13am On Sep 19, 2019
Tolexander:
Awon Oloriburuku

Many protests meant to be stage against the governments oppressing the nation through wrong policies, graft, Nepotism, cronyism and othe illegal activities.

Protesting against Bobrisky, who is attention seeking and thrives on this kinda attention to survive and remain relevant.

I wonder why the police didn’t deal with these set of fools like they did to the shites.
Bro you should know someone in government is behind this. That someone has distributed money to this people deceiving themselves they're protesting.

I have no love for Bobrisky, dude clearly need to be admitted into Uselu Psychiatric Ward with immediate effect.

Sowore is also a fool for calling for revolution against this government. If he was serious, he should have done what the APC did by forming alliance with other political parties and merging for the sole purpose of contesting and winning election. I hope he's enjoying himself in detention.
Re: Youths protest against Bobrisky, say behaviour ungodly by Tolexander: 10:16am On Sep 19, 2019
joseph1832:
Bro you should know someone in government is behind this. That someone has distributed money to this people deceiving themselves they're protesting.

I have no love for Bobrisky, dude clearly need to be admitted into Uselu Psychiatric Ward with immediate effect.

Sowore is also a fool for calling for revolution against this government. If he was serious, he should have done what the APC did by forming alliance with other political parties and merging for the sole purpose of contesting and winning election. I hope he's enjoying himself in detention.
I guess you were joking with the bolded part. gringrin

Cos the possibility of that happening in Nigeria is just zero
Re: Youths protest against Bobrisky, say behaviour ungodly by joseph1832(m): 10:20am On Sep 19, 2019
Tolexander:
I guess you were joking with the bolded part. gringrin

Cos the possibility of that happening in Nigeria is just zero
of course I wasn't joking. grin

Why is such a thing impossible? It was done before, surely it can be done again, right?
Re: Youths protest against Bobrisky, say behaviour ungodly by Tolexander: 10:21am On Sep 19, 2019
joseph1832:
of course I wasn't joking. grin

Why is such a thing impossible? It was done before, surely it can be done again, right?
Done by who?

The likes of Sowore right?

It was obviously done by the political heavyweights who had been in power and were still in power with financial resources and structures to succeed on the democratic coup against the incumbent.
Re: Youths protest against Bobrisky, say behaviour ungodly by lukui: 10:22am On Sep 19, 2019
I was listening jejely one day to shatta wale's song where he featured kwaw kese allo and I heard him mentioning bobrisky, and I was like all the way from Ghana to Nigeria so you too know bobrisky?
No one celebrates the kid with 9 A1, or 4.00 GPA , but every body likes Kim kadarshian and bobrisky!!!!! grin grin
Re: Youths protest against Bobrisky, say behaviour ungodly by joseph1832(m): 10:23am On Sep 19, 2019
Tolexander:
Done by who?

The likes of Sowore right?
done by members of APC,.
Re: Youths protest against Bobrisky, say behaviour ungodly by Tolexander: 10:25am On Sep 19, 2019
joseph1832:
done by members of APC,.
who were they?

The likes of Sowore?

It was obviously done by the political heavyweights who had been in power and were still in power with financial resources and structures to succeed on the democratic coup against the incumbent.
Re: Youths protest against Bobrisky, say behaviour ungodly by 2rez: 10:54am On Sep 19, 2019
Tolexander:
Awon Oloriburuku

Re: Youths protest against Bobrisky, say behaviour ungodly by Sparkle777(f): 12:42pm On Sep 19, 2019
Annoying thing is it would make the bobrisky more famous. Can't u lazy youths move to bigger things? Same Bubu for more than 30years, Fulani invasion, Poor economy, high cost of living etc. Yet na one ugly boy that is an expert on phone filtering una dey find. u will think the bobo is fine till u see him in real life,very Clownish looking.

Not worth the hype.

1 Like

Re: Youths protest against Bobrisky, say behaviour ungodly by chubinwa(m): 12:51pm On Sep 19, 2019
How is bobrisky lifestyle affecting the already crumbled economy by Buhari led administration.

(1) (Reply)

Comic Actor Ijebuu Reenact Davido 's Video Carrying His Newborn Son / “I Am Building Three Mansions”- Paul Okoye Reveals / Actress Rosaline, Model Sister Hold Dinner With Miss Polo International Queens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.