Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,321 members, 7,954,291 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:07 PM

Which Business Can I Start In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State With N3m. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Business Can I Start In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State With N3m. (10604 Views)

Work-From-Home Jobs You Can Start In 2018 / Which Business Can I Start With 800k That Will Yield Immediate Profit / 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Business Can I Start In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State With N3m. by nblinks(m): 11:33am On Oct 01, 2019
trevormide:
I am a new serving corper posted to Uyo. Before I was posted, I mistakenly won N3.6m from sport betting. I said mistakenly because I was betting randomly on other people's games. If you show me ticket, I will just play it. I have played many games like this and lost over N150,000. The ticket that won, the owner played it with N100. I played it with N2,000. And I won N3.6m.

For something like this to repeat itself is almost impossible. That is why I want to start a good business while I am serving. I am serving in Uyo. Uyo is peaceful. I intend to be based here. No need returning to Ibadan.

Please everyone that knows Uyo, which business can I start with N3m in Uyo. I need your solid advice urgently. Thank you.

Congratulation @trevormide on your sport betting win.

There are couple of businesses you may venture into in Uyo; but all depend on your interest.
Two good questions you should ask yourself are:
1. Are you looking to start a physical business e.g buying and selling business; or
2. Are you looking to start non-physical business e.g online business.

If you are looking to start physical business, I will advice you venture into agriculture; over the year, higher number of people have testify to making profit within the agriculture sector. You too can be part of this.

You may like to read more on the business and role of agriculture in Nigeria.

If you are looking to try your hand on online business, you can do that too. Just like any other business in life, you will need to go and get trained.
One good thing about online business is that your start up capital is very small, in fact, you can start with less than N1,000.00/year (it all depend on the type you want to go into).

Nevertheless, the choice will be yours. Like myself, I am into the digital marketing space of the online business and my major is on search engine optimization (SEO); getting paid to help other business to make more sales online.

You can read on the work of SEO for online business visibility.
Re: Which Business Can I Start In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State With N3m. by trevormide: 6:22pm On Oct 07, 2019
nblinks:

Congratulation @trevormide on your sport betting win.

There are couple of businesses you may venture into in Uyo; but all depend on your interest.
Two good questions you should ask yourself are:
1. Are you looking to start a physical business e.g buying and selling business; or
2. Are you looking to start non-physical business e.g online business.

If you are looking to start physical business, I will advice you venture into agriculture; over the year, higher number of people have testify to making profit within the agriculture sector. You too can be part of this.

You may like to read more on the business and role of agriculture in Nigeria.

If you are looking to try your hand on online business, you can do that too. Just like any other business in life, you will need to go and get trained.
One good thing about online business is that your start up capital is very small, in fact, you can start with less than N1,000.00/year (it all depend on the type you want to go into).

Nevertheless, the choice will be yours. Like myself, I am into the digital marketing space of the online business and my major is on search engine optimization (SEO); getting paid to help other business to make more sales online.

You can read on the work of SEO for online business visibility.

I don't want anything online. Physical business only
Re: Which Business Can I Start In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State With N3m. by Spin360: 6:48pm On Oct 07, 2019
trevormide:

I don't want anything online. Physical business only

Nice thread

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Start In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State With N3m. by UbreyeM: 8:59pm On Jan 31, 2020
Goodday everyone please I am new in Uyo and I want to setup a business with 1m, what kind of business can I set here in Uyo that will be lucrative with this amount. I have gone through the thread and seen betting and Gas but am a lady and not sure if I can venture into it. Please guys I need your advice as I intend to set it up asap. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Start In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State With N3m. by nevplus(m): 5:15pm On Feb 02, 2020
Spin360:

Nice thread

With 1.5millon you will open modern bakery aka hot bread from oven and snacks centre and make millions in few months. Mail me on whytemaxwellplus@gmail.com or 08063982969 for more details
Re: Which Business Can I Start In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State With N3m. by nevplus(m): 5:18pm On Feb 02, 2020
OK. What businesses do you think will work in uyo with N3m capital? [ Modern bakery and fast food
Re: Which Business Can I Start In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State With N3m. by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 05, 2020
UbreyeM:
Goodday everyone please I am new in Uyo and I want to setup a business with 1m, what kind of business can I set here in Uyo that will be lucrative with this amount. I have gone through the thread and seen betting and Gas but am a lady and not sure if I can venture into it. Please guys I need your advice as I intend to set it up asap. Thanks
you

Okirika business..

Uyo peeps are really not into fashion like lagosians except the clothes are cheap.
Re: Which Business Can I Start In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State With N3m. by Gooddoorman: 12:53pm On Feb 05, 2020
trevormide:
I am a new serving corper posted to Uyo. Before I was posted, I mistakenly won N3.6m from sport betting. I said mistakenly because I was betting randomly on other people's games. If you show me ticket, I will just play it. I have played many games like this and lost over N150,000. The ticket that won, the owner played it with N100. I played it with N2,000. And I won N3.6m.

For something like this to repeat itself is almost impossible. That is why I want to start a good business while I am serving. I am serving in Uyo. Uyo is peaceful. I intend to be based here. No need returning to Ibadan.

Please everyone that knows Uyo, which business can I start with N3m in Uyo. I need your solid advice urgently. Thank you.

Hey Corper,

I will not advise Uyo but Ibeno.
If you are someone who loves to plan, loves events and loves the life go to Ibeno beach.

That place is lacking a lot of good things.

I served in AK and had to opportunity to visit that area. Mobil is just by the side yet the beach lacks a lot of exciting things that are fun and people can eat and merry.

If you can think that side, i think you will make more money setting up a good bar with exciting options tourists and Mobil workers can always choose from... sure at a high price
Re: Which Business Can I Start In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State With N3m. by Gooddoorman: 1:24pm On Feb 05, 2020
UbreyeM:

I think AK like to explore.
If you are quite creative, you could make money

I once suggested fresh juice, smoothie and shawarma to a friend instead of that suya and red chicken they eat at night.
Re: Which Business Can I Start In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State With N3m. by Cornzy007: 9:45am On Jun 07, 2020
with that 3million bro Enter Lagos and start tailoring materials business,am into the business I can assist you on that dm me 07032424900
Re: Which Business Can I Start In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State With N3m. by madamori9: 1:07pm On Jun 07, 2020
There are so many businesses that you can try out in Nigeria. For example, many have made a lot of money in dropshipping. Sometimes, the most profitable businesses in Nigeria are the ones that you overlook. What I would recommend is that you do something that you actually like, so that it would not get tiring.
Re: Which Business Can I Start In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State With N3m. by Samdo4life(m): 9:48am On Sep 24, 2021
ini4brandon:
Buy a plot of land and sell off in 6months for profit.Uyo city is ranked as the 2nd fastest growing city in Nigeria... The influx is massive.
I've been doing that lately and it pays. Just be careful who you buy from.
With 1m you could get a good piece of land and selloff in 3 months at 1.2million.
Just bought one where I'm staying at ibesikpo axis for 900k almost 2 weeks ago...a lady is offering 1.1m today �...I'll push a bit higher before selling off.
The longer you can hold the greater your profit
bro pls can you help me I want to relocate to you and start this type of business thank you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fraser Suites Abuja Wins World Travel Awards As " 2019 Best Service Apartments" / Interswitch Launches Google Pay Support On Its Payment Gateway In Nigeria / Why Is It Difficult For Debtors To Pay Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.