Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,494 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

Ayo Adesanya Shares Her Throwback Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ayo Adesanya Shares Her Throwback Photo (36772 Views)

Kim Oprah Shares Her Throwback Pictures From 2 To 15 Years / Ronke Odusanya Shares Her Throwback Photo / Toyin Abraham Shares Her Throwback Photo (Before & After) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayo Adesanya Shares Her Throwback Photo by Olanipekun1: 2:50pm On Sep 19, 2019
[s]
post=82376003:
Do not despise the days of little beginning......
[/s]
Re: Ayo Adesanya Shares Her Throwback Photo by bomasek(m): 2:51pm On Sep 19, 2019
Lady was on my to Bleep list, now I don dey age yet we never cross path

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayo Adesanya Shares Her Throwback Photo by aluko360(m): 2:55pm On Sep 19, 2019
her colour yaff finally come out shocked
Re: Ayo Adesanya Shares Her Throwback Photo by BarrElChapo(m): 3:00pm On Sep 19, 2019
Pile of fats... Happy Birthday

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adesanya Shares Her Throwback Photo by PureFace1(m): 3:01pm On Sep 19, 2019
ruggedtimi:
I noticed yoruba actresses dont joke with their make up.

You are just a bigot

All women don't joke with their make up

3 Likes

Re: Ayo Adesanya Shares Her Throwback Photo by BarrElChapo(m): 3:02pm On Sep 19, 2019
If you mean "little" in terms of her size then I agree with you 100% grin

post=82376003:
Do not despise the days of little beginning......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayo Adesanya Shares Her Throwback Photo by PureFace1(m): 3:04pm On Sep 19, 2019
She look great
Re: Ayo Adesanya Shares Her Throwback Photo by GEEBITE: 3:08pm On Sep 19, 2019
She should know better. It is que sera sera .She is a graduate of UI now .
barlkeez:
Actress Ayo Adesanya who just clocked 50 shares her throwback photo during her undergraduate days through her social media space, thereby speaking of grace in her life...

See more: http://www.balfashion.com/2019/09/ayo-adesanya-shares-her-epic-throwback-photo.html

See photo:

Re: Ayo Adesanya Shares Her Throwback Photo by firfinch(m): 3:10pm On Sep 19, 2019
SoNature:
She was very popular back in the day.

Growing up in the east, I and my family members used to pronounce her name: A.D.E.S.A.N.Y.A grin

But here in Lagos, I've learned that it's pronounced:

[b]A.D.E.S.O.N.Y.A[/b]

You may just be one educated ignoramus until you travel.
Adesanya is actually right, and that's the correct pronunciation for it. It's just like mmiri (in conversations it's pronunced muyin, aha (Afa) afia (ahia) #LanguageSweet
Re: Ayo Adesanya Shares Her Throwback Photo by Exponental(m): 3:17pm On Sep 19, 2019
When breast was a private part
Vs
When breast is not

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Adesanya Shares Her Throwback Photo by wonlasewonimi: 3:18pm On Sep 19, 2019
The breasticles are going to fall of her shoulders
Re: Ayo Adesanya Shares Her Throwback Photo by Encoreunltd(m): 3:24pm On Sep 19, 2019
femi4:
yea, just like SANwo Olu

SANwo-Tollgate grin grin grin
Re: Ayo Adesanya Shares Her Throwback Photo by anonimi: 3:27pm On Sep 19, 2019
jeesprecy:
She's still pretty tho

Pretty puff puff
She had better watch what she eats and exercise before she starts begging for money to do surgery for some medical complications.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adesanya Shares Her Throwback Photo by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 19, 2019
anonimi:

Pretty puff puff
She had better watch what she eats and exercise before she starts begging for money to do surgery for some medical complications.
I get you right but she's above 50.
Though my mum is way above 50 and still looks very elegant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayo Adesanya Shares Her Throwback Photo by Bamz(m): 3:42pm On Sep 19, 2019
IAMBlesssed:
Love the first picture.
I no understand the second picture..

I don't really believe this ce Sera Sera qoute.Your decisions and actions that back it up can change a lot of things..

Life is 10% what happens to us, and 90% how we respond to it. Even if we were all given a clean slate to restart our lives without prior knowledge of our current lives, some may not be better than their current status.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayo Adesanya Shares Her Throwback Photo by Lamanii22(f): 4:06pm On Sep 19, 2019
barlkeez:
Actress Ayo Adesanya who just clocked 50 shares her throwback photo during her undergraduate days through her social media space, thereby speaking of grace in her life...

See more: http://www.balfashion.com/2019/09/ayo-adesanya-shares-her-epic-throwback-photo.html

See photo:

Mama to sure ju... I like her in the movie... She's pretty Then and now....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Adesanya Shares Her Throwback Photo by Mercy2006(f): 5:42pm On Sep 19, 2019
ruggedtimi:
I noticed yoruba actresses dont joke with their make up.
You can be more creative with your bigotry na!
This one no follow come at all
Show me any actress for naija that doesn't rely on makeup?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Adesanya Shares Her Throwback Photo by mmadu4: 5:49pm On Sep 19, 2019
if this kind woman give you HEAD ehn na heavem straight . bj tins grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayo Adesanya Shares Her Throwback Photo by Meti99(m): 6:14pm On Sep 19, 2019
Before she was actually spoilt
Re: Ayo Adesanya Shares Her Throwback Photo by juman(m): 6:16pm On Sep 19, 2019
When she was young she was beautifully beautiful.
She still beautiful despite her age.
Re: Ayo Adesanya Shares Her Throwback Photo by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 19, 2019
Who watched that really old movie "Eku ida"??

Ayo Adesanya starred in that movie...
Re: Ayo Adesanya Shares Her Throwback Photo by Mercy2006(f): 9:34pm On Sep 19, 2019
eni4real:
Who watched that really old movie "Eku ida"??

Ayo Adesanya starred in that movie...
She didn't star in it o,it was Liz Benson and Grace Amah that starred in Eku Ida rather Ayo starred in Eebu ika with chika ike
Re: Ayo Adesanya Shares Her Throwback Photo by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 19, 2019
Mercy2006:
She didn't star in it o,it was Liz Benson and Grace Amah that starred in Eku Ida rather Ayo starred in Eebu ika with chika ike
Oh Ebuka..... tongue
Thanks
Re: Ayo Adesanya Shares Her Throwback Photo by Mercy2006(f): 12:44am On Sep 20, 2019
eni4real:
Oh Ebuka..... tongue
Thanks
You are welcome
Re: Ayo Adesanya Shares Her Throwback Photo by Christafarian(m): 8:24am On Sep 21, 2019
Johnnyessence:
I love her film when she's acting as old woman not knowing that she's a young woman.
''ATUPA''.
I think that's the name of the movie. Very classic & hilarious. I don't ever get tired of that movie. That movie totally made me fall in love with her acting prowess.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Troll Apologizes For Body-Shaming Eniola Badmus Because Of Her Unexpected Reply / Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Sprays Davido Money At A Night Party In UK (Video) / Nina And Ceec Rocked Same White Outfit! Who Rocked It Best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.