Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,926 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Bigger Battery, Better Processor - Infinix Hot 8 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Bigger Battery, Better Processor - Infinix Hot 8 (850 Views)

Infinix Hot 8 Vs Tecno Spark 3 Vs Hot 7: Battle Of the N30,000+ Devices / Infinix Hot 8 Unboxing, Review, Price & Camera Comparison With The S4 (Photos) / Infinix Hot 8 Full Specifications And Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bigger Battery, Better Processor - Infinix Hot 8 by akingbadeomoseb: 12:28pm On Sep 19, 2019
I came across this phone after launch and tried using it. I found it really amazing. You guys should opt this phone with so much power. It is really amazing. The performance of the phone is based on the best processor, MediaTek Helio P22 which comes in pair with 4GB offering better efficient performance to the user. The best part of the phone is the huge 5000mAh battery offering a great responsive ability to perform better to the user.

And now I want to know who else is liking this phone and the marketing strategy of the Infinix?
Re: Bigger Battery, Better Processor - Infinix Hot 8 by noble2faith(m): 12:29pm On Sep 19, 2019
akingbadeomoseb:
I came across this phone after launch and tried using it. I found it really amazing. You guys should opt this phone with so much power. It is really amazing. The performance of the phone is based on the best processor, MediaTek Helio P22 which comes in pair with 4GB offering better efficient performance to the user. The best part of the phone is the huge 5000mAh battery offering a great responsive ability to perform better to the user.

And now I want to know who else is liking this phone and the marketing strategy of the Infinix?

How much?
Re: Bigger Battery, Better Processor - Infinix Hot 8 by illusionsbyafo(m): 1:20pm On Sep 19, 2019
Price
Re: Bigger Battery, Better Processor - Infinix Hot 8 by kaffyadeakeem(f): 2:01pm On Sep 19, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Is Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Compatible With Ntel Sim / New (open Box) Iphone Xs Max For Sale At A Giveaway Price / Tecno Camon 12 Air Review - Specs And Price Revealed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.