Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

What Will You Do If This Man Was Your Father? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Will You Do If This Man Was Your Father? (296 Views)

See How A Nigerian Man Was Dealt With After Alleged Failed Drug Deal (Photos) / A man was disgraced by a sex worker at Ajao estate, Lagos / Man Was Seen Having Sex In Highlander In Benue At Night & His Car Was Snatched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If This Man Was Your Father? by omgvoices: 12:29pm On Sep 19, 2019
According to Daily Nation, Francis one day woke up and walked out of his marital home without any explanation leaving behind a wife and six kids.
For years, his kin tried to trace him but their efforts were all in vain.

His wife Wanjiru Muthua was left to fend for their children while nursing a broken heart and a sense of hopelessness.

According to Wanjiru, she once spotted her husband while visiting Kisii town but when she returned to inquire about his whereabouts, he was already gone.

To grace the occasion, his kin threw a party and shared meals as they welcomed their man back home.

“My only option was to leave his whereabouts to God, pray for his protection and hope that one day he would show up. I had to do that so as to concentrate on looking after our children and ensuring they went to school,” Wanjiru said.

According to Francis, during the five decades he was away, he got married, started a business, had another kid and eventually parted ways with his wife.

“I would burn charcoal and spend all the proceeds on alcohol. My second wife and my son could not tolerate my habits so she called it off. I lived a miserable life and felt the shame of going back home with nothing,” Francis lamented.

After catching wind of Mau Forest evictions, the 81-year-old decided to go home.

His kids who are now grown decided to return home after hearing their long lost father had finally returned home.

One of his sons, a secondary school teacher in Ndaragwa, Nyandarua County, said he was too shocked by the news to keep away.

Have a look at his ugly face here: https://omgvoices.com/an-81-year-old-man-returns-home-51-years-after-abandoning-family/

(1) (Reply)

. / Men Seen Fighting A Traffic Warden At Ashi Junction / Sexforgrades: Ekiti State Governor's Wife Makes Shocking Revelation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.