Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,479 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Please Advise: What Brand Of Generator Should I Buy? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Advise: What Brand Of Generator Should I Buy? (229 Views)

Which Of This Generator Should I Buy? / Any Body Used This Kind Of Generator Before / Help A Nairalander On The Choice Of Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Advise: What Brand Of Generator Should I Buy? by DaySpringer: 1:01pm On Sep 19, 2019
I have been wanting to change my Generator for sometime and I wanted something that will be able to Carry my Deep Freezer (HTF 319H) without dragging the current low.

I did my research and calculations and realised that I would need a generator rated at least 2kVA or 2.5kVA

Note: kVA =KW = 1000W

I went online to browse and I keep seeing different brands of generators that I didn't even know existed before.

I'm seeing Honda, Firman, Thermocool, Sumec Firman, Elepaq, Lutian, Elemax.

Some of these names, I've never even heard of them before.

Which ones are the best in the 2kVA, 2.2kVA, 2.5kVA Category?

P.S. Why the H*ll is the Honda 2.5kVA costing 200k Naira?

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Fight Depression? / Take Your Priorities Before Selecting Ecommerce Website Development In UAE / My Views On Bbnaija And Viewers' Hypocrisy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.