Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,663 members, 7,862,038 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:01 AM

Rafael Romis Says This Is The No. 1 Mistake That Online Businesses Make - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Rafael Romis Says This Is The No. 1 Mistake That Online Businesses Make (282 Views)

How I Help Businesses Make Millions / 5 Online Businesses That MUST Make You Money Without Any Skill / 3 Online Businesses That Can Make You 1 Million In 6 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rafael Romis Says This Is The No. 1 Mistake That Online Businesses Make by successdigest1: 1:23pm On Sep 19, 2019
In this series called Member Showcase, we publish interviews with members of The Oracles. This interview is with Rafael Romis, founder and CEO of Weberous, an award-winning web design agency in Los Angeles. It was condensed by The Oracles.

Who are you?
Rafael Romis: I was born and raised in Greece and studied and worked in London at a pharmaceutical company. When I was 21, the owner thought I was a corporate spy because I networked with so many suppliers — but that’s a long story.

After a brief stint back in Greece, where I opened a retail store, I decided to move to Los Angeles. I found my home there in many ways. It’s where I started my digital agency, Weberous, met my wonderful wife, adopted our dog, and recently welcomed our daughter.

In my two years running a marketing agency and seven years running Weberous, I have been involved in hundreds of digital projects, with clients ranging from startups all the way to billion-dollar corporations. I recently started Generate Culture, a consulting company where I share what I’ve learned.

Who was your biggest influence growing up?
Rafael Romis: My father. Growing up, I watched him run his retail businesses and work harder than anyone else to provide for us. At the same time, he made time to be present. He was always there and still is, though now it’s via Skype since he lives in Greece.

Looking back, I still don’t know how he did it. But that had such a powerful impact on me that since I was 10, I’ve wanted to be a business owner like him. That’s when I started my first “business,” repackaging and... successdigestonline.com/rafael-romis-says-this-is-the-no-1…/

(1) (Reply)

5 Big Internet Business Lies / Mainone Lands Submarine Cable In Cote D’ivoire / Charcoal Supply 24/7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.